TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through October 09, 2017 users admin

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I agree and didn't she say she majored in English in college? Is it a comic role she is playing by being dumb, like Jessica Simpson?

I also agree about her hair. It annoys me.....I want to reach through the screen and smooth it for her.

Also agree I'm not finding her or Lydia interesting this year either and I really can't stand Kelly either. I do miss Heather. They have got to do better than this on casting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is funny about Heather is now that she's no longer on the show, she unfollowed everyone on social media and no one from this cast has seen her since the reunion, much less been invited to her new house.

As Yolanda would say, Heather was nothing more than a "Hollywood friend" to this cast.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Gosh watching OC and I have to fast forward thru half of it, I just can't anymore

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree Susieqok

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, stopped watching can deal with Vickie. I am not surprised that Heather doesn't play with them anymore, they aren't very nice people.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
See? Vicki doesn't bother me as much as Tamra and Shannon. I guess it's all relative.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching this franchise. There's just to much ugly in this show. I wouldn't want to hang out with any of these women in real life.

It's a shame. I used to enjoy the bravo channel and always had it on. The only things I watch on it now are the BH and N.Y. franchises. I dont even care about Watch What Happens anymore. But then again, I am reading Andy's second book. (I got it as a gift). It is really bad. It's all about his dogs pooping habits, where Andy eats and oogling men (which is getting creepy because he is getting to old for this). Its sad when reading it because he sounds like he is to superficial to ever find true love.

Ok, off my rant. Carry on! :-)

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Grooch....it's like we are the same person!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! And I just came here to post that bravo is showing 2 episodes from season one right now. What a difference.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
This has got to be the lamest of all seasons of any RHW of any series. And that married with three kids "get off my rainbow" woman is a bad shxx stirrer who is just pathetic in dire need of a storyline. Ugh to all of this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is absolutely painful to watch Shannon self-destruct. Her marriage is clearly falling apart. She really needs to make this her last season.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They are all painful to watch. I haven't watched in several weeks and turned it on last night... could barely get thru it. They are all delusional. I can't imagine me ever going to a party at someone's home and getting into an argument with another person or yelling so loud it can be heard upstairs.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I am not real happy with this season either. I really miss Heather! I listened to her podcasts when they were on (i'm not sure she is still doing them). I actually like Shannon, but I see her in so much pain, its hard to watch. I honestly think they need to kill this show off and let these women get therapy to recover. Heather is much better off not being on it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with your comments, Shelb. And Pdxtransplant I think you mean Lydia and I agree with your comments on her also. What a sniveling little witch! And I'm really tired of hearing her talk about cutting off her husband's balls. Either she thinks she is really cute, which she isn't or she really is incredibly stupid. (Very likely!)

Do they really think we like all this vulgarness and fighting? I just want to see them having fun, throwing parties, dealing with their kids and decorating their homes. I just like to see how other people live, not watch all of this stupidity and vileness.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Peggy and Lydia are deplorable for all the reasons already mentioned. Lydia and her "balls" comments are really disturbing. Peggy lacks social aptitude. She's just a silly woman and not silly as in haha-silly as in incoherent.

Viki is just not a good human being. I never thought that Tamera would be the most reasonable housewife. LOL

Oh Shannon! You are not your weight! Get over it. Just be happy.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
I have not posted in so long, I hope I remember my password - but OMG I just cant take this show any more!! Each week I say this is my last episode, but sadly I cant not watch this train wreak!

Here are my thoughts on the Wives:

Peggy - why is she even on this show? What is she supposed to bring to it? She's like a Heather wanna be, but so not even close!

Lydia - didn't like her on her 1st season, and cant stand her now. She tries to come off as sweet and all good, but she comes across as fake, and wanting to stir up the drama. She acts like she is 12!

Vicki - YUCK! After the whole Brooks thing, she should have crawled into a hole and maybe come back 5 years latter. She is a horrible person, and does nothing to make her self look better.

Shannon - (eye roll) She needs to focus on her marriage. My hubby and I have been married for 25 years, and if I spoke to him the way she speaks down to David, I think he would resent me too. I have gained some weight as well, and its just because I love mexican food so much and I have no will power to say no....... and I just don't wanna get up and work out. No one can you drink and eat - only you can put down the food and drink. STOP BLAMING VICKY!

Meghan - she doesn't even live in OC - WHY IS SHE ON THE SHOW????

Kelly - She is loud, and I cant stand her most of the time, but at least she loyal friend and stands up for what she believes is her truth.

Tamera - sad day when she is my fave on the show. At least Tamra has had a lot of personal growth and she is in a much better place then she was 3 years ago.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I have to say Tamera is the only person I know IRL or a TV persona that actually has become a better person once they "found Jesus".

Lydia appears to be a Chino...Christian in name only.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Perception is everything. A lot of people don't think Tamra has changed at all since she found religion. And Lydia has always been religious - going back to her first season on the show with Alexis. Vicki belongs to that Saddleback (?) Church. Heather and Terry were practicing Jews.

I remember Andy giving an interview several years back (before Tamra's baptism) and he said that the OC Housewives were the most religious out of the entire franchise.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lydia could call herself a Christian for her entire life, but there is nothing Christ-like about her.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Lydia made me feel sorry for Shannon. That's pretty bad!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Word out is that Kelly has filed for divorce from Michael Dodd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow what a surprise.....NOT. But hasn't she divorced him before.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
If Lydia's story line for the whole season was this stupid balls voyage thing that will define RHOC jumping the shark. Oh, and a stupid cancer "scandal", again...Peggy, who could probably not give a rat's ass about any of this. You can tell that even the housewives are bored to death about their own lives and show. Honestly, I wish that Andy would admit how bad the season is. Such a snooze fest.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo - I don't know if Kelly and Michael were divorced. I think they were legally separated for a couple of years.

It sounds like this is the real deal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xain‏ @xain4671 14m14 minutes ago
More
I like that since the #RHOC behind the scenes aired,where all of production called Vicki a monster,that the cast doesnt even pretend anymore