TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through October 10, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am sure Erin liked last night's dress much better. Last week's was just unlike anything she has worn before on DWTS.

Tom was a hoot last night, being mime .. But he stole the show speaking to kids who bully "Don't be an ass!"

I highly recommend his autobiography.

I still don't know half of them, but there certainly are some very appealing dancers in this group!

Maks needs someone like a dance version of Tim Gunn to tell him to "Make it WORK!" . Alan was there to fill in admirably and if the change is permanent, good for Alan, but not so good for Maks.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like all of them, but I think Nikki and Frankie are my favorites (and I agree that she is underscored). I can't remember a season where the entire cast from the beginning of the season was so likable.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree. They are all likable this season. I don't want to see anyone go home!

I think Maks will be back. He has a contract.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The word at People is that Maks will be back next week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard this morning on The Showbiz Top 5 on Kidd Kraddick that apparently the powers that be on the show had a conversation with Maks and a conversation with Vanessa and everybody will be back working together "one happy family." The alleged problem was that Vanessa doesn't take direction well (and we all know how well that goes over with Maks) and that she was very jealous of Peta and Nick (remember, this is all alleged).

Nothing like a little drama to drive up ratings!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it's true about Nick and Peta, but I really don't like them casting married couples.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised about the jealousy factor. It would be hard not to be a little jealous watching your spouse doing those sexy dances with someone else. Like having to watch your hubby/wife do a love scene in a movie. It's got to be uncomfortable.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
http://www.eonline.com/news/884801/dancing-with-the-stars-maks-chmerkovskiy-apologizes-to-partner-vanessa-lachey-for-skipping-out-on-last-performance

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
This may be old news for everyone else. Carrie Ann Inaba is unengaged for the second time.

Jordan & Lindsay got two 10s and a 9. They're leading scorers tonight so far.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Derek & Sharna eliminated.

There were a lot of emotions tonight.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was a very emotional night. Sad to see anyone go but I would rather of had Nick leave the last two times (other against Debbie in the bottom two).

I ADORE Jordan. I've also enjoyed getting to know other contestants that I did not know of previously... Nikki, Lindsey, and Victoria.

ETA- Only negative of the night... whomever sang that Queen song! Oy vey!! Made me cringe. One of my favorite Queen songs hurt my ears.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would have rather had Nick go, too.

But I really enjoyed tonight. With tears.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Val and Victoria are so cute together. I loved after he asked about the wheel chair, she said that she doesn't like to sit much, now that she can walk ... or something to that effect.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Heart wrenching night. Everybody has a story.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't handle crying for two hours. ((((sigh))))

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, my nose was so stuffy after watching this show. Very emotional! Even hubby got teary at one point (think it was Victoria's dance when she got out of the wheelchair and danced). He said he was telling himself, "Keep it together!" Great show.

I really hate to see any of them go. They all seem such nice people. I think Jordan is my favorite. I loved how he was crying at someone else's dance (can't remember who it was now!).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, Victoria, also said when she had to use the wheelchair, she rocked it, but now...

Very cute.. She is my favorite among a very likeable good group.

Interesting that Erin revealed that both Property Brothers were invited to compete.

Personally, I prefer to see one per family per season.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This season is filled with such good vibes that even Mark Ballas isn't getting on my nerves.

He usually drives me nuts. I loved him when he first came on the show and then things went south after a couple of seasons.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have always thought that Mark Ballas was one of the most ingenious pros when it came to choreography. I think he's brilliant.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I agree that Mark is brilliant, but i also find him annoying too! LOL it's the way he tends to think the rules are above him or that it's more about his than the celeb. But he seems to be mellowing on that this season too.

Loved when Victoria said she 'rocked the wheelchair!' I can't imagine as a parent watching your child just slip away like that. Did she say how they were able to cure whatever she had?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This might help. She was not diagnosed properly when the symptoms first presented.

http://people.com/tv/dancing-with-stars-victoria-arlen-miraculous-recovery/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That should read, he thinks he is above the rules! LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Anchor is one of my very very favorite songs of all time and reflects how I feel about my husband. I was so thrilled to see it turned into a beautiful dance.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Three 8s is a decent score, but nothing special as a number of couples got that. That's what Vanessa & Maks were scored. Makes me wonder . . . was she and not Maks "taking the lead" during the week getting ready for last night? If that's the case, dance is Maks' thing -- could have had higher scores.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought the 10 10 10 was a bit high...