TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through October 03, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is going to be a tough season for every elimination. Everyone this year is so damned likable (and no one is really annoying - yet)! But right now my two favorites are Nikki and Frankie.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Everyone is likable. A number of possible winners. I think and am hoping for Jordan & Lindsay.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wish Debbie all the best, sad to see her go soo soon

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just watching this.. Has marriage made Erin get super modest?

I mean, her dress was bright red, but almost Amish or fundamentalist Mormon in coverage.

Nicer material.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh. Well no back on top.. So not Amish.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh.. It is sort of slit under the bow.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I mean, her dress was bright red, but almost Amish or fundamentalist Mormon in coverage.

Sea, I said almost the same thing to DH! That dress was fugly, for sure!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was peekaboo front and open back.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
It looked very out of place on Latin Night!!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I look forward to seeing Erin's dress every week. Tuesday night --

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erin's dress Tuesday night was definitely a "fashion miss."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It looked like a bridesmaid dress from the back of her closet.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Erin looked very uncomfortable in her dress - at the start of the show she was fidgeting with the skirt. I think she knew it was a fashion fail. I wonder how much input she has in what she wears...?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
All eyes on Erin's dress tonight.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was wondering when watching the show last week (I watched it later in the week after I had already read about the Amish dress) if she was covering up a baby bump. I know she has been undergoing IVF but she might not want to open up speculation about a possible pregnancy if she is worried that it might not last.

Also, don't some of the hormones cause weight gain when you are trying to stimulate egg growth?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I always enjoy Dancing With the Stars. It's a nice generally friendly reality show. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erin's dress was on point last night.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
People magazine has a story that Maks missed last night due to a "big chemistry issue" with Vanessa Lachey.

http://people.com/tv/maks-chmerkovskiy-vanessa-lachey-feud-dwts/

Not sure if is true, but I found it odd that there was no mention of him after the initial announcement that Alan was stepping in. His wife and brother are on the show and then Vanessa didn't say anything. Hmmmm...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm. Will be interesting to see who's dancing with Vanessa next Monday.

The article says that both Maks and Meryl Davis thought they worked exceptionally well together. Recently on Men of Dancing With the Stars Facebook page, they asked viewers what was their favorite dance of all of DWTS. I couldn't think of a single dance (not that I remembered ALL), but remembered some of Maks and Meryl's dances. They are my favorite all-time pair.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Color - I agree. I absolutely loved Maks and Meryl's dances. It was obvious they totally clicked with each other.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Remember Maks and Mel B's hot tango.
BYW, Nikki & Artem's waltz should have been listed as a tango.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think last night the producers of the show had their hands full in making all those last minute changes, beginning with a later start time because of the ABC update on Las Vegas.

I have always figured that one has to be very circumspect when dealing with Maks.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Nikki gets underscored. I thought her dance last night was really good and yet she is routinely lower than others who I don't think are nearly as interesting.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
So glad John Cena was able to be there last night. I really like him as a person and he clearly loves Nikki.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Erin's dress was much better last night! I just think their wardrobe department makes a mistake once in a while. It probably looked perfectly beautiful on the hanger, but didn't look great on TV. And I saw no signs of any baby belly. She was just as slim as ever.

I felt so bad for Lindsey (Mark's partner) last night. I've been through a few breakups in my time, and I felt her pain. She's adorable, though, so hopefully she'll find someone worthy of her. She's a great dancer!

I think my faves are Lindsey and Jordan, with Frankie winning the cuteness factor. He just melts my heart. I know he's in his 30s now, but he still looks like that little boy he used to play on TV.

Also wanted to add how nice it was to see Jenna (from So You Think You Can Dance) in the dance troupe. My eye went straight to her in every number she was in! Guess the tour hasn't started yet, or maybe she's not on it.