TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through September 25, 2017 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
here's the order for tonight:

Terrell/Cheryl- CCC

Debbie/Alan- Foxtrot

Sasha/Gleb- CCC

Drew/Emma- Foxtrot

Barbara/Keo-Salsa

Jordan/Lindsay-Tango

Nick/Peta-CCC

Vanessa/Maks-CCC

Frankie/Whitney-Foxtrot

Nikki/Artem-Tango

Derek/Sharna-Salsa

Victoria/Val-CCC

Lindsey/Mark-CCC

and rumor is next week is a double elimination- possibly one on Monday and one on Tuesday (definitely one on Tuesday, as it's a special results show)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So far I think Terrell was robbed.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Jimmer.....another great DWTS banner.....THANK YOU AGAIN!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ THE BANNER!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Highest scorers tonight -- Jordan & Lindsay and Lindsey & Mark

Generally a fun group. This season should be enjoyable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is a very fun group. And I want to love Debbie Gibson, but after years of "Lyme" with Yolanda, I just can't. (Although I'm assuming Debbie really has it).

I thought for 68-years-old, Barbara was fantastic. Talk about loving life!

I agree that T.O. was robbed.

Overall, I didn't think anyone was horrible last night, which is a first for a first-night show.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Like a few others, I thought Debbie Gibson had already been on as well. Or maybe she was on as a musical guest. She's listed on imdb as part of the cast for an episode in April 2007 but I couldn't find her anywhere else. Then this odd article popped up. Sounds like she was in the audience & asked her opinion.

"...Then, out of the blue, Deborah (don’t call me Debbie) Gibson showed up! The one-time β€œSkating With Celebrities" contestant said it’s tough to choose standouts from the crowded field. But, then I wondered, was that really Deborah Gibson? Or was it only in my dreams?"

https://www.today.com/amp/popculture/shandi-goes-home-odd-dancing-night-wbna17937008

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the nice comments about the banner. :-)

I agree they have a good group this year. Everyone seems nice and genuinely enthused about being there. Looks like Jordan is an early favorite based on his dancing ability anyway. Wow! He isn't as well known though so he may have to build a fan base for this show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I hope my DVR recorded it. Didn't even cross my radar!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh))) And can we talk about how Victoria's back story had me in tears last night?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Victoria is amazing!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I did not watch much of it, but did see Frankie Munoz's pre-dance interview and dance. He was so joyful to be part of the show, it's infectious. I hope he goes far.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Right now, I'd think Nikki/Jordan/Vanessa/Lindsey are pretty much safe for the double elimination next week, Derek/Frankie/Sasha/Victoria/Nick should be OK but I wouldn't be shocked if one of them go, and Terell/Drew/Barbara/Debbie are the ones most in trouble (based on potential fanbases, their partners, and other factors). If I had to guess? Drew goes Monday, and Barbara or Terrell go Tuesday (unless there's a big turnaround in scores for some reason).

I think the final 3 will come from these 5: Lindsey/Jordan/Nikki/Vanessa/Derek (I was debating between him and Victoria- I went with the bigger potential fanbase). Though right now I don't have any real dislikes- they picked a good cast this time...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The nice thing is that there is no one I instantly want off my screen.

But the flip of that is that two will leave next week without the chance for as much as they hoped to accomplish.

A couple of overly distracting productions.. Keo and Barbara's over the top sharks and $$$ I remember. Not sure which of them wanted that and maybe it was more of a Shark Tank plug.

Didn't see a single Shark in the audience to support her. She is so often dismissive of Lori, so not surprised there.

Kevin and Damon showed up for Robert.

I wondered why salsa for a first dance.

I hope Barbara gets to be elegant next dance.

Nice to see Cheryl back.

Overall, a cast with great potential and all likeable.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I think Drew may have staying power for at least a few weeks. Property Brothers has a fairly large fan base on HGTV and they've been on the Today Show several times.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'd be shocked if Drew were to go next week. Property Brothers is one of the top shows on HGTV and it has a HUGE fan base. The women that watch HGTV love the brothers!

Sea, I'm surprised you think Barbara is dismissive of Lori. They have gone in on quite a few deals together because they have both been very vocal that the male sharks are dismissive of the women entrepreneurs.

I did have to LOL @ her talking about her and Keo getting married since she always talks so fondly of her husband and children.

I'm just excited that there was no one that I hated cast on the show. So that's something!

And I really wish Sharna would color her hair so it is no longer "clown red."

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Property Brothers were on Rachael Ray today. DWTS DWTS

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Frankie and Witney are adorable. I watched the show primarily for Barbara-such a disappointment.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, she went out to celebrate after with Damon, Kym and Robert. So they did support her maybe not in the audience though. She was having a blast with them after the show via pics posted

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Is Cheryl Burke doing Dance Moms also?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love me some Property Brothers! I think they have like 5 shows on TV, and we watch them all, including whenever they're on QVC (Christmas in July!). I even had a dream once that Jonathan was my boyfriend.

Very likable group this time. It's going to be hard to see anybody go. I'm with Sea, there's really not anybody I want off my screen yesterday (ala Charo, Rick Perry and others I've blotted from my memory).

Really liked how they limited the comments to one judge last night (or tried to). It really moved the show along!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree. We have a very likeable group this season. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, from what I understand, Cheryl did one season of Dance Moms. She stepped in for Abby.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I would like to see sharks in the audience, but glad they were there to for with Barbara.

It may be too late, but I hope she and Keo have a better performance this week.

I just wish she could have had a better partner.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She came across as an aging horny buffoon.