TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through September 18, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Barbara Cochran from Shark Tank! I hope she gets a good partner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is my least favorite shark, of the regular sharks.. I don't like the Go Pro guy at all.

I think a stint on DWTS might modify my feelings.

I also think she will love it.

Maybe Tony??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no doubt she will absolutely love it. Why is she your least favorite? Mark Cuban would probably be my least favorite. The way he talks to some of the entrepreneurs makes my skin crawl. He can be so rude.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I have my DVR set for GMA tomorrow to see who really makes the cut. Hope there are no celebs with big egos or who are difficult to work with. I like it when the celebs and pros bond.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cast officially announced:

http://tvline.com/2017/09/06/dancing-with-the-stars-season-25-cast-dwts-frankie-muniz-debbie-gibson/

— Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank with Keo Motsepe

— Debbie Gibson, ’80s pop star, with Alan Bersten

— Derek Fisher, former NBA player, with Sharna Burgess

— Drew Scott, co-host of Property Brothers, with Emma Slater

— Frankie Muniz, former star of Malcolm in the Middle, with Witney Carson

— Jordan Fisher, singer and Hamilton actor, with Lindsay Arnold

— Lindsey Stirling, violinist and dancer, with Mark Ballas

— Nick Lachey, TV personality and singer and husband of Vanessa, with Peta Murgatroyd

— Nikki Bella, professional wrestler, with Artem Chigvintsev

— Sasha Pieterse, Pretty Little Liars actress, with Gleb Savchenko

— Terrell Owens, former NFL wide receiver, with Cheryl Burke

— Vanessa Lachey, TV personality and wife of Nick, with Maks Chmerkovskiy

— Victoria Arlen, paralympian swimmer, with Val Chmerkovskiy

(Now Debbie Gibson wasn't mentioned before, so that was a surprise. I'd think Jordan and Sasha are in the biggest trouble early on- not so well known to the normal DWTS audience, and don't have the more popular dancers. Though TO can be a bit controversial, so he might have issues. Lindsey is probably in top 5- she's worked with Derek in some of her music videos (though she hasn't had a lot of specific dance training, she has a lot of natural ability), has a big Youtube following, and has been on the show a couple of times before as a musical guest...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
a caveat to my Lindsey guess- if she gets near the end, she may have fatigue issues; she's starting a Christmas tour starting 11/8, and the first few weeks are all East Coast dates...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I didn't recognize name Jordan Fisher. Once viewers know he was in Hamilton . . . that's not gonna hurt him.

Barbara Corcoran is 68. Would not have guessed her that old. She looks good. From personality and some moves on GMA this morning, I think she'll do OK considering her age. Wish she was paired with someone other than Keo.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm sadly disappointed that Barbara is paired with Keo.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Me too Lexie.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dang, i feel really sorry for Barbara!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Barbara is screwed. Keo doesnt connect with the audience, they need to shelve him. he just gives off a creepy vibe and Im sure he is really nice and I hate that I feel that way

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I also think that Keo isn't very good at creating and adapting routines that reflect the capabilities of his partner. That's particularly important if your partner has any limitations.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree. He's uber-creepy

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn Debbie Gibson was on this show before.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I was thinking the same thing about Debbie Gibson being on this b/4.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just checked Debbie's wiki bio and she was never on the show before.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought Debbie Gibson had been on the show already as well. Maybe she was on a different reality show that I remember.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought that too but then remembered it was Tiffany and not Debbie Gibson. To me they are kind of one and the same.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Debbie was also on the Celebrity Apprentice.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
*Gasp* Debbie Gibson is SO not Tiffany! LOL!
Gibson wrote her own songs, played piano, etc. She was a talented teen. I saw her live back then and she was great. I look forward to seeing her dance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh wth.. Barbara Corcoran got Keo? That is too bad.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Too bad that she got Keo. Barbara is slender. On GMA she was wearing a form-fitting leopard print dress. Wonder how tall she is.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, will you be doing your always wonderful header/banner with the photos of the stars and their professional dance partners on Dancing with the Stars Season 25? I hope so! You do a fantastic job of it and my husband and I look forward to your headers/banners every season..... thank you for everything you do!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome. Yes I will be doing a banner. :-)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer is the Banner God!