TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through May 22, 2017 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tre most likely does not want Melissa to see her in the pokey........perhaps she thinks that if she is not seen it's not true. Bottom line Tre is probably jealous of Tre , her beauty and most of all her freedom.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
This show just seems boring to me any more. I really am not interested in Teresa or Melissa or Jacque, anymore, and the two new girls are a snooze. I can't even tell them apart yet. I miss the Wakiles and Rosie.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I feel your pain Chieko, Jacqueline is the one that I truly find boring. Then I feel like Tre is jealous of Melissa and gives her a hard time. One good thing is no Manzo's.....is Caroline on the outs with Jacqueline and Chris ?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I agree with you both. Watched last night. Theresa was just so classless in sharing the story about "camp". Obviously she learned nothing while away. Don't people usually learn something at camp?

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me what happened to (Is it Melissa) singing career?
When did she all of a sudden become a fashion expert?
How come they don't have household help if their kids are in the way of their work?
Hire a cook!
Who cleans these houses?
I seem to be out of the loop.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Melissa's singing career is "on display" anymore.

I can't hate on her for wanting her own boutique. Her boutique is extremely well-done - unlike the flea market that is Posche.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching any of the HW franchises any more but saw a clip of Melissa that talked about her opening a store. All I could think of was that this is so much more likely to be a success then a singing career, LOL. And compared to that other shop they all used to go to, she will definitely get a younger clientele.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I saw pictures of Melissa's boutique a few months back as well as pictures of the clothes. The boutique is very stylish and the clothes were too cute. I'm not a fan of Melissa's, but I do give credit where credit is due. If I had to choose between shopping at Envy or Posche, it would hands down be Envy.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline is really feisty ! Her job description should say "Chief Pot Stirrer". She bores me, her daughter bores me and I cannot figure out what she brings to the table.I dropped the OC crew and I may have to do the same with Jersey crew.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Part of the problem regarding Jacs and that fight in Vermont - is Robyn and her partner were supposed to be FT HW this season. They taped an entire season and were at all of the events. Bravo either left all scenes involving them on the cutting room floor or completely "photoshopped" (for lack of a better word) them out of the scenes that they filmed. That is why the fight didn't make sense when Jacs was calling Robyn one of Tre's soldiers. Stuff had been going on all season long that never made it on the show. (But yeah - Jacs is also cray.)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for the clarification.Jersey can be Manzo free in my opinion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Agreed Mara. I've never been a fan of any Manzos. For the life of me, I have no idea how Manzo'd with Children is still on the air because from reading the blogs, no one watches it. I have to assume Caroline Manzo has "something" on Andy. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Bravo is getting hammered all over the interwebs over the Jacs/Robyn fight because it clearly is over things that happened all season long but Bravo but out Robyn and her wife.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Robyn is gay ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bravo went crazy publicizing that they would have their first married gay couple on NJ. However, after the shit went down between Robyn and Jacs, Robyn threatened to sue Bravo so both her and her wife were cut from the show. (Evidently it gets even crazier next week.) However, even though they edited Robyn and her wife out of most of the season, they obviously couldn't "remove them" from the Vermont trip because the fight consumed the trip.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am so over Jacqueline, she is beyond nuts.

She is always trying to stir up shit and then goes right off the deep end and screams like a Banshee.

She is not Teresa's friend at all, she is only pretending because she wants/needs the money.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree. Jacqueline doesn't seem real stable and yet Chris is very kind to her. Maybe they are both doing this for the money.

Aside from that I really can't stand Teresa, either. She is always the victim and it is all from what she and Joe have brought on themselves. They thought they were a little smarter than the rest of us who actually pay our taxes and don't lie on our returns. I don't feel one bit sorry for them. Teresa seems to have a real exalted opinion of herself, completely unearned.

I will hand it to Melissa. She said she would back Teresa and she has so far, even if she had to lie and act stupid to do it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jacqs was crazy the first time she was on the show. But Andy loves that shit.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I watched this season and found just about every episode disjointed and confusing. Then I realized last night that the entire season felt that way. It was the worst season for me, lots of screaming arguments for which I could not detect warnings, nor explanations. Just screaming and fighting. Have no idea what the season was all about. So weird, hard to follow, or care about at all.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I cant watch this show. Rosie and Kathy are far more entertaining and interesting than who they featured this season. Zzzzzzzzz Tre is not only obnoxious but completely unwatchable RIP RWNJ.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I felt the same way. I stopped watching midway; I think they erred in not continuing to film while Teresa was "away". They lost momentum. I also like Rosie and think Kathy is okay.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
When Jacq is on I use mute, not interested in her or her daughter and I feel she brings nothing to the show.I do feel badly for her sweet little boy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was a big mistake bringing Jacqs back to the show, but Andy never had much common sense when it comes to casting HW. He still thinks Brandi Glanville was one of the best HW ever. He has said on more than one occasion he would bring her back if the other HW would agree to film with her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Please tell me that Danielle Staub is not coming back ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ooOOoof... Okay Marameko - I won't tell you (but she is)