TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Home Improvement: Jeff Lewis Show: Archive through July 17, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess we don't have a thread for this show but I am cracking up at the show tonight.

He said this couple is so frustrated that "she is like one of those women you hear about who just flips out and cuts off the husbands penis, or kills them in the middle of the night."

I am really laughing at this one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love anything that is Jeff Lewis. I fell asleep and missed the end, but fortunately I recorded it so I can watch the rest of it tonight.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Jeff cracks me up too...I like the show he's on Property Envy....he comes up with some good one liners.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I Property Envy

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I love Jeff also, love how he can laugh at himself and doesn't take himself so serious. But the boy can go off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought it was really nice that they helped with the proposal tonight.

And I cracked up when Jennie blew the fuse, LOL.

The kitchen was really nice.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
i like this show and his previous (flip house). i keep forgetting to set Property Envy to record. guess too late for that now.

dipo, i've missed quite a few i think (interior theraphy). will have to find those missed.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Is Jeff going to be on this summer? Anyone heard?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Hi Lyn-I checked on Bravo and it says it starts on July 1st. I watched a preview and it doesn't seem like Andrew is on anymore-I hope anyway. :-)

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Ok-I am so confused. I watched a clip of Andrew quitting on season 6..but I watch all of the seasons. I think somehow I missed it..which is weird.

Oh...I am under Flipping Out not Interior Therapy. So I think Flipping Out starts July 1st. Sorry Lyn, I am so tired today! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lyn, Jeff's show this summer seems to be Flipping Out, and it starts tonight!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH no, Jeff's cat is 14 years old, Stewie, and not feeling well. I hate when his animals get sick, he worries so much and we all know how awful it is to lose one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, poor Stewie has to be feed with a syringe. LOL, they are so cute feeding him and they are talking about how when they have a baby. Gage is the one doing the feeding and Jeff is worried that Stewie will throw-up on him. and Jenny (is that her name) said wait until you have a baby, milk on the furniture, milk on the car.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Stewie has cancer, this just makes me cry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, they are going to let Stewie go, I hate when this happens.

I really understand having to just do work so you won't think about what you have to do.

LOL, they are going ahead with the surrogacy, and Jeff wants them to time how long it takes for them to get their specimens ready. He is a sick man, LOL, I am sure the nurse/coordinator was somewhat stunned. LOL, she was smiling, and said she would time them. The fastest is 7 minutes and usually it takes 30 minutes because, well, you just have to watch the episode. I am dying laughing. All the nurses are outside the door with the timer going.

LMAO, Jeff trying to say he would make a prettier girl than Gage, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Gage beat the record, 3 minutes 15 seconds, hahahahahaha.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just read in People that Jeff and Gage are expecting a baby girl in the fall. Yay!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/13/jeff-lewis-expecting-daughter-via-surrogate-gage-edward/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that is excellent news, thanks Rieann.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Good for them! I was hoping things would work out

Lyn

08-07-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Yes! Flipping Out returns with a two part premiere July 13th and 14th

Doing the Happy Dance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes!!! I was looking for a thread for this show, can't wait to see all the stuff about them getting a child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't even believe that they are remodeling the house they live in AND using plastic utensils. It is so amazing of Jeff to actually allow that, he is so picky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And what was "Living Design", I don't remember what that association was. Was it the catalog stuff he used to do?

It really is a bummer that it is more expensive to make them honor their contract than to walk away. That part really bugs me, I so hate that people are accountable for their actions anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I am so excited that they have got a surrogate and are ready to do implantation.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
HGTV isn't airing it yet