TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through August 04, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Dorinda's party at the Berkshires and Lu's wedding were not "cast events" paid for by Bravo. They can invite or not invite whoever they want. When it is a "cast trip" everyone is bound by contract to go. Bethenny isn't paying a penny for this trip. This trip and everything was arranged months earlier by Bravo before Bethenny and Ramona had their fallout. Bethenny was appointed the "hostess" by Bravo. On every season of every HW series there is a cast trip and a "hostess." That doesn't mean the hostess paid for or arranged anything.

You have to remember these women get a "calendar of events" long before filming starts. It includes every trip to a day spa, every dinner at a restaurant as well as the "cast trip." So when you see TBF's assistant going over all the plans for the tequila dinner, just remember that is all bullshit because Bravo made the arrangements before filming started.

Next season if Tinsely is brought back she could be the "hostess" of a trip - it doens't mean she paid for or arranged anything. It only means that Bravo appointed her the hostess.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does Tinsley have a job?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't know. Now that the advertisers have put the kabosh on them promoting their "products," I have no idea. But leave it to Bethenny to get her Skinnygirl snowboard in every shot. What a piece of work she is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You forgot the skinny girl luge. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'd rather they bring back Jill Zarin and get rid of TBF

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought Tinsley was going to be a good addition to the cast. She doesn't do anything but pick up men much to young for her and makes out with them on camera. And whine.

Be careful what you wish for. Jill might be good, but she can be very annoying. Maybe make her a friend of the housewives for a season and see how it goes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm a firm believer that every HW should get two seasons before being cut. I thought Jules should have had second season but she stood up to TBF so she was out after her first season.

It does make me cringe when Tinsley makes out with younger men she meets in bars. Who does that these days? From what I have read, she is now seriously involved with someone. I honestly don't remember if it is the guy that Carole introduced her to or someone else.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wanted Jules to come back for a second season, but with whats going on with her divorce, i think its better that she didn't.

Good for Tinsley. I wouldn't mind her coming back if she had some type of plot line and if she did something. But I doubt that she would. I feel like she doesn't belong in their "world". But then again, she did seem to know and was friends with a lot of people Sonja knew. The other ladies seemed to like her. The show does need to have some younger housewives. I think it's time to get rid of Ramona. She hasn't done anything in years other than fly off the handle and talk about her dating life. Yawn.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Shocker...Luann's marriage already in trouble...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4702492/LuAnn-Lesseps-union-Tom-D-Agostino-Jr-rocks.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That woman that Carole was talking to at the silent auction knew what she was talking about when she said Lu would rather get divorced than call off the wedding.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
When Tom said it was like "getting used to a dog collar" when asked about wearing a wedding ring, the comment about "getting a hall pass", etc. etc. make it all too clear the marriage never should have happened.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's not a shocker. But IF it is true, I really don't like the physical stuff.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The only enjoyable part of the program last night was Luann rolling around in the bushes.

The rest was awful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was dying laughing at Luann in the bushes. That's happened to all of us at one time or another.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tinsley was in an abusive relationship with a a violent billionaire boyfriend and was spiraling out of control. This article explains it and has pictures of her abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4448002/RHONY-Tinsley-Mortimer-oepens-arrest-abuse.html

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Its over. Tom and Luann have announced their plans to divorce. Oh Brother. They all tried to tell her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luann D'Agostino‏Verified account @CountessLuann 1h1 hour ago
More
It's with great sadness that Tom & I agreed to divorce. We care for each other very much, hope you respect our privacy during this sad time!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and her girlfriend called it, she would rather get divorced than call off the wedding.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think she just guaranteed herself job security for next season.

I can see why Tom couldn't stand the limelight. It makes fooling around in public places with random women so much harder.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vanderpump Rules‏ @PumpRules 5m5 minutes ago
More
The Divorce Everyone Saw Coming: Luann And Tom D’Agostino Split http://bit.ly/2v3yoPT #rhony #RealHousewives

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Too bad they already filmed the reunion. Will be interesting to see Luann talk about her wonderful marriage knowing what we now know. Bethenny was on WWHL last night and Andy asked her about the story that was in the Washington Post a couple of weeks ago about her slapping Tom and Bethenny did not want to say anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, Bettany said once she told Luann about the cheat before the engagement party she was out of their marriage and was going to stay out. Smart of her, since she also predicted that Luann was stuck on getting married and wasn't going to stop the wedding no matter what they told her about Tom.

She did tell Luann in the Berkshires, he wasn't a good guy, but ok if she was going to marry him.

I remember thinking of the "blink twice if you need us to rescue you, and you can't say it" comments that people make when they are trying to get someone away from a bad influence

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 04, 2017 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The thing is Bethenny is not a "good" friend of Lu's. These women are co-workers and not her friends - and it was so sketchy how Bethenny had pictures of Tom kissing the girl at the Regency. Even if Lu didn't want to listen to Bethenny, she should have listened to her other friends (who were not on the show).

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 04, 2017 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if Lu keeps her hubby's name,with a marriage so brief and no kids why would she ?
Surely she cannot retain that silly Countess tile which is just so bourgeoise . Luann is the kind of woman who just enjoys the process of getting married........