TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Outdaughtered on TLC: Archive through January 11, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Making a thread for this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what exactly he does for a living? I can't imagine how they are going to afford a half million dollar house.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He said last night that he works in the gas and oil business. I don't know more than that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I heard that as well but I couldn't figure out how he would get more customers or work harder, and at one point he said he had two deals that would pay for the house, so I was very confused.

I think they need a new house and to hire a "helper/nanny" so that she has someone there during the day all the time to help her.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I think on the show the other night it stated, printed on the screen anyway, that she now has some hired help. Goodness you would have too! I got tired just watching what their schedule was and I had to sympathize with her mother, I would have been teary after helping for three days too!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I saw that too (about the hired help).

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
The new season started last night. I found this by mistake and was able to watch several episodes at once. I though it was pretty good.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Florin, I'm like you....I also found this show by mistake, was able to watch a few episodes and I also watched the start of the new season last night.

Watching last night's 2 hour show was a nice way to catch up to their first year with the quints and bringing it up to the present.

It's a sweet show and I love how the parents are a dedicated team to their quints plus their 5 y/o daughter.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also like how the husband has kept his job and not trying to live on TV earnings.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
Loved this show, and I enjoyed the show of love they showed each other, and always trying to include there oldest daughter. She is such a sweet little girl, It broke my heart when they were talking about the one baby may go blind,

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Seattlemom I felt the same way. I will say this since they live in my area of Texas we do have a really good Shiners here that did eye surgery on my youngest when he was 15 months old. And it was totally free.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Lucky they live in the Houston area and we have some great doctors. Shiners did eye surgery on my youngest son when he was around 15 months old and it was completely free.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
This week show was interesting. It ended with the one needing surgery having the surgery. I also feel sorry for them because it appears that his mother-in-law is having to move in with them for awhile. I realize that her sisters also have a life but you would think they would have offered their mother a place to stay before pretty much putting it off on the sister that has 6 kids.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was good. It was nice to see how her husband wanted to make their 10 yr anniversary. I also can't blame her husband being upset about his mother-in-law borrowing his blow dryer with out asking. I don't think she is going to want to stay long because of all the work there is in their house.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I agree. She said she didn't sign up for it. Excuse me you don't move in with family, don't pay a dime, and not expect to help. I agree it is overwhelming when you are a bit older but it would come with the territory.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It sounded like all her daughters are using her for babysitting to the point she wasn't getting any breaks to take care of her own stuff. I was glad they decided to let the 4 that can walk go to pre-school. Hopefully Hazel will start walking soon with the one on one she is now getting from her mom.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
The Mom needs to learn to speak up, as far as babysitting for all the daughters. as for the quints! She moved in so it kinda comes with the territory , I know I had my Grand daughter and kids with me for quite awhile but I let her know what I could handle.And now LOL have my own place and they visit :-) and chuckle I live in senior housing , no one can move in, I didnt see the other girls offering to let the Mom stay

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Your right they didn't offer but they sure didn't mind expecting her to babysit for them.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, December 26, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I didn't blame him for being upset about her yelling at him in front of her family about spending money on the drone. I also could see how she could be a little selfish wanting her mother to get a job at the day care so her mother could look after her kids.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
I'm not believing the investment drama scenario. Surely now that they have the show, they have money to invest in this gym without remortgaging their house. Going into that much debt for a 50/50 risk would be really irresponsible with all of their responsibilities.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I have no idea what they are paid per show or what type of salary he makes, but just the thought of what their monthly expenses must be is staggering. I can see how they might have to remortgage to invest $100,000. That said, the mini vacation they took made me exhausted just watching. There is no way in the world I would have attempted that even with just twins, and poor Mimi. Ha.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Mimi is so looking forward to moving into her own place. LOL and I can't really blame her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
But I get the feeling Mimi kind of floats through life without much planning or forethought which kind of puts her in these kinds of situations (I have a friend who is EXACTLY like her - lovely charming woman but sometimes she can make you tear your hair out!).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From promos, I hadn't found this family super appealing.

I watched a couple of episodes yesterday and I really don't know enough abiut them or their finances to judge.

Hard to imagine that he needed that drone.. but then she explores one opportunity that has others really wanting a large investment and the only way for him to stop her nagging is to give in.

Hopefully the business includes a daycare..

I would be concerned about the little one who isn't walking.. and seems withdrawn.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
I too, find them kind of boring. Most of the 'situations' seem to be drummed up for something to film. The babies are adorable as is their older sister, and they seem to be excellent parents.