TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through May 18, 2017 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Before, I thought Danny had good intentions, just was young & foolish. Now I believe he's crossed the line at being insubordinate & agree he should be fired. I couldn't believe his attitude when he should be lucky to still have the job. I'm glad he survived his illness though, I was truly scared for him.

Same with the female deckhand. If your boss wants things done a certain way, you do it, you don't tell him to f off. She made it sound like she didn't have to *know* how to tie the knots, she could easily look it up - What??? If he wants a demonstration of your skills, you do it & you do your best to do it to the specifications required.

I think these 2 are delusional & imagine that future work opportunities will be limited as deckhands.

I was really surprised that Hannah let the guests get to her. I know they intentionally pushed her buttons, but surely she's had plenty of experience with drunk rich boors. I could understand if she had to put up with it for weeks, but this was only the second day. I'm surprised she didn't at the very least make sure that Tiffany was put in the lead position with this group & separate herself more.

At the beginning of the season (on WWHL I believe), Ben was asked to shag, marry, kill the 3 stews & he wanted to kill Julia & I didn't *get* it but I think it's becoming more clear the growing animosity between the two. I think it's sad though that he isn't more compassionate to the poor maid but I suppose she is compounding the "class" difference. The British working class seem to have a disdain for the "posh".

Csnog

07-18-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Ben also said in an interview that Hannah needed more experience.
He loved Danny, but needed to be kept away from the younger female guests and learn to keep a more professional style, but stole the show.
He has disdain for Byrans leadership qualities.
He found that he ordered the crew around and did little work himself. That...that part of the crew needed structuring and Bryan needed to work on his way of handling people he thinks are under him, when he needs to work on himself.
After the showing they all had excuses.
Ben loves his catering career in Miami.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Below Deck Season 4 To Premiere Sept 6!

Captain Lee, chef Ben, chief stew Kate, and Kelley (2nd stew Amy's brother from season 2) return. The rest of the cast are new.

Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/28/deck-season-4-premiere-sept-6-captain-lee-ben-robinson-kate-chastain-kelley-johnson-return/#PFm1D1R1AYY1htR5.99

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
New season coming soon:

http://starmagazine.com/videos/below-deck-bravo-season-premiere/

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Captain Lee, Ben...Kate, and a few others on a great looking yacht!

Niko, the new deckhand is from Chicago and was promoting the show. Kate has a new haircut, and tonight's show a fun attitude showed thru, but previews show some major drama from all! (It is a tv show!). And they showed several big falls, some funny Shennanigans

Have they ever showed the "real" crew before - Barry and Larry (engineer).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Found 16 world wanderers on Instagram, didn't see Niko... He mentioned it on tonight's intro show

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I already don't like Trevor.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
While I would not want to work for Captain Lee would like to be a guest on a charter that he leads for several days.
I like Ben, but find Sierra's sneaky little smiling face annoying.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I find Capt. Lee extremely whiny this season.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Me, too! The crew has worked better than in seasons past.

Sierra's smirk is annoying. I find the Bemily pairing no Bueno. She looks too young for Ben.

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I was very surprised to find out Kate was BI. I also agree Capt. Lee has been whiny this season but having the crew leave behind the messes they have left after drinking would make me whiny.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Capt. Lee did seem awfully hard on Kelly. He tells him to be "proactive" and then criticizes him for that very thing. I thought Kelly did a good job.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This go round Captain Lee is a mean old man. On the most recent episode when meeting with Kate, Ben and Kelly, when commenting on the last charter of the season, Kate said that it was sad. The Captain said that he could not believe she said that and got up and left. I had to listen twice.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Last night was the season finale and I think everyone was glad to get off the boat. You could also tell Capt. Lee did not want to eat dinner with the last guests of the season.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It was quite evident that Captain Lee did not want to break bread with the guests who at least were not difficult/demanding guests. I was surprised that Lee had fairly positive comments to Kelly on the season.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Capt Lee, never wants to eat with any of the guests.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Below Deck Med starts tonight ! New female captain.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I thought it was just me who found Captain lee kinda cranky at times.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It wasn't just you Marameko... Capt. Lee was very cranky last season.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I thought he was cranky too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm....Captain Sandy is interesting.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I found myself not liking his behavior after thinking he was a pretty cool guy. I really like Captain Sandy, the Chef and Chief Stew.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else think it was odd when the Captain told the first Stew they had the same color eyes, LOL. I just thought it was weird.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did Dipo and then did she say she had a girlfriend when they were out to dinner ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes I think she said she had had a girlfriend, for some reason I thought she said she was single now but that could just be my imagination.