TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real Housewives of Auckland

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of Auckland users admin

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Oh dear oh dear...these *ahem* ladies are cringe inducing. Didn't care for a single one and the bragging about inheritance and wealth was just over top. Hope this is a one season franchise.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Are you watching this series on YouTube?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I caught it on Bravo , I think like on Sunday.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't recall knowing about this crew; I am totally over the OC ladies and will not watch it again. I will check them out on the BRAVO site.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've never seen any advertisements for this on Bravo. Usually they will advertise - even Melbourne is advertised a month before it airs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am watching this because of what you wrote, Northwestblonde, LOL.

What in the world...bringing clothes to a Tea. That woman is totally not self aware, LMAO, she thinks they all wanted her style book, hahahahahahahaha. OMG, I always wonder how people who cannot take in a group and see what is happening and how they are received, get along in life.

But then maybe they just get rich husbands so they don't have to be aware.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no idea how y'all are watching this on Bravo - it's not showing up on my guide when I do a "title search."

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
These women are just different...they seem to just pick fights face to face constantly. All speak with an accent I can only compare to upper class British, I find them a bit pretentious.
If one on Comcast says the name of the show they will find info.

Mimiof6

05-10-2011

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiof6 a private message Print Post    
It airs at noon Saturday on Bravo. I started to watch and gave up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mimi, I found it and set my recorder. I wonder why it wasn't showing up under a "title search?" How many episodes have I missed so far?

Mimiof6

05-10-2011

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiof6 a private message Print Post    
Two, but if you have On Demand with Comcast you can watch those episodes on there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have On Demand with Bravo. I may have to look this week to see if I can find them.

It's just weird that it wouldn't show up on my title search.

Mimiof6

05-10-2011

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiof6 a private message Print Post    
I agree. It came up my search function when I typed in "Real Housewives of ..."

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo :-) I always wonder if any of these women see themselves after the episodes air and think "oh my god, do I really act like that?"

I happened to stumble across the episode watching the Bravo app. I haven't seen it anywhere on the channel, which is weird.

Between these women and Melbourne, the rich of Australia are not coming across in a good light.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
See, I don't find Melbourne nearly as bad as the behavior of the ATL or NJ.

Now there was an article a couple of months ago about the RH of Sydney and evidently they are so vile that there wasn't a single US station willing to air the show.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Really Lexie? Wow, that's really sad. I watched the second episode of Auckland and it almost feels like it's a parody of the franchise. Even the husbands are strange. I keep expecting Andy Cohen to come on and say something like, "we just wanted to see how many people believed these people are real".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Real HW of Sydney too mean for US

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have watched my last HWOA episode, just too much for me.The lady with the cats has the silliest little mean laugh and they treat each other terribly. I have now given up on OC and Auckland Not sure when I watch NY, NJ, Potomac or ATL.
If the ATL manages to bring on Phaedra's ex or his girl I will be O U T.
Supposed reality tv is getting increasingly fake.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
That's it, I watched another episode and I'm convinced this thing is a parody. After seeing the French assistant, it went beyond ridiculous. This thing is a train wreck.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There is something very familiar about the "cat lady" on Auckland. She looks very familiar but I can't place her.

I thought that the OC and NJ were abusers of Botox, but their Botox abuse is nothing compared to Julia. She can't move any part of her face. I've heard of that vampire treatment that she had, I just don't know that I would do it. I would like to see what her neck looked like a week or so after the procedure.

And Michelle and Gilda are just plain mean...

But I'm in this for the long haul!!! LOL

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
LOL! Lexie you are a brave soul! I just can't get passed the complete phoniness of these people (the husbands included). The lack of self-awareness just goes to a new level. There isn't one single person in this show that is even remotely likeable. I can only imagine the average Australian would be a bit like the average American..."I swear most of us aren't like this!!" LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
NW Blonde - I'm a trooper when it comes to all things housewives (except for Cheshire - because I couldn't understand their accents).

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
oh that's hilarious :D that's one that hasn't been back for awhile. I'd be curious to have a housewives in Asia location.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: