TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 28, 2017 users admin

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
No, what I meant Lexie_girl was if they were the only two from this season to return, I won't be watching. I have no interest in a bunch of new women and those two. From what I've read, it's Vicki trying to set conditions on next season. Jill Zarin did the same thing and Andy cut her loose. Just like Jill, Vicki has a very inflated view of her importance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It has to do with Kelly getting ambushed on WWHL the other night. I didn't watch it, but according to the tea sites, Kelly was ambushed on telephone calls from the viewers and the whole thing was set up by Tamra. The viewers call up and say they are going to ask her one thing, but when they got on the air, they ambushed her about when she was separated from her husband. Mind you, Andy has been getting shit for years from the viewers wanting him to fire Tamra. Do I think he will get rid of all three - Shannon, Heather and Tamra? No, I do not. But I will be shocked if all three come back. Tamra won't leave on her own - Andy will have to fire her. I can see Shannon leaving on her own. Heather will never leave.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Gretchen came back. Vicki and Gretchen have gotten to be pretty good friends. Also, Tamra used to always rip on Gretchen and Slade about his children, and now it's out there about Tamra's daughter who won't live with her. Gretchen can now throw it back in her face.

So who knows... casting on these shows can change on daily basis from the time the reunion films until the day the new season starts filming.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think they should get rid of Vicky & Tamra. Never liked either one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki is the OG of the OC - she's not going anywhere.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This is the 1st time I've tolerated and even sort of liked Tamera. Never have been a fan of Vicki- she's all sorts of shades of unlikable. Not to beat a dead-horse but there is no possibility that Vicki didn't know about and participated in cancer-gate. That alone makes her a deplorable. I love me a good does of Shannon and her family. Heather is OK she's bit of a snore but I'm looking forward to seeing a tour of that compound she built with her husbands money. Kelly could fall off the sides of this Earth and I wouldn't be sad. This branch of Housewives is my favorite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Beverly Hills is my absolute favorite (I worship my Queen), and the OC is a close second.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for the explanation about Tamra/Andi. I have not watched WWHL in a long time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is always amazing to see how these women have so little self-awareness.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Watching Kelly on the reunion is beyond cringe-inducing. She needs to be removed from the show. It's so clear she is mentally unhealthy and is like a slow poison which will continue to bring the show down if they keep her. Lynne was the same kind of person and her problems along with problems with her children proved that some people with mental health problems should never be given the spotlight.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why isn't Shannon being called the mentally unhealthy person? She clearly is. She so tried to get Kelly to drink in Ireland. I cannot stand her; she adds nothing and she is nuts.

The week before the Ireland trip I couldn't believe Tamra's complete lack of class. She was asking horrible questions of Vicki's new boyfriend; she was screeching about Vicky's hicky as she pulled her top down. I have always defended her before, but that was it. She really acts low class. She doesn't know how to be classy and Heather only hangs with her because she kisses her butt.

I don't even watch this show that much, but if they brought new people on and got rid of the mean girls, Heather, Shannon & Tamra, I might watch.

Heather is beyond fake. I think she's miserable in her life @ this time and uses these women to take it out on. Her inside is coming out and it's showing on her face.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why would Heather be miserable?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
How boring was the reunion? They need to revamp the show. Get rid of the stale old ladies.

Also, Vicki looked great during one of her confessional when she was wearing the pink outfit.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Heather, Shannon and Tamara being the mean girls.
I think they have ALL been mean at one time or another...but Kelley??? She is so unbalanced and narcissistic it's sad to watch.

I guess saying Tamara is classless is true many times over for helping Vicki pull her shirt down to expose her vacuum cleaner hickey. Vicki LOVES the attention. How did Tamara know about Vicki's hickey???????????? What NORMAL person would pull their shirt down at a restaurant in another country to show her breasts and on national tv??? Vicki would! She and Kelley are two peas in a pod. Both narcissistic and sad, really!

Also I recall Vicki pouring drinks down Tamara's throat when they went on the pub crawl.

Oh..I saw on WWHL that Vicki sent the flowers to herself. She had only been dating the guy for 2 weeks. The way she acted when she got the flowers, and then the way she did the bump and grind with total strangers in Ireland..I believe she sent the flowers to herself. If you receive flowers or a basket when you go away, they put it in your room. SMH!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, on tonight's show, Vicki denied sending herself the flowers....and we know Vicki does not lie (wink, wink.)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like the way Vicki's house is decorated and her work ethic but that is about it for me liking this woman.
On the OC reunion part 1 she was yelling about another person "getting off of her show". She is so tacky, the clothes, trying to be young and dressing like a floozy by showing her boobs.And now I see above she sent herself flowers .....kinda sad.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised I'm the first to post after the show last night. It really was horrifying. When Tamra and Shannon are the voices of reason you know the show has gone too far. I'm sorry for Vicki, she really is a vile person with lots of personality problems and putting her and Kelly together was not a smart idea.

For Vicki to sit there and say that she has proof that Shannon's husband beat her was horrible. Vicki is a pathological liar and I think it is time for her to go. The show has gone from fun to disturbing.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Vicki's passive aggressive comments to Shannon regarding Shannon's "beating" were inexcusable. "I'm glad you say he doesn't beat you". That's all I want, for him to not beat you.

I will throw up if Shannon starts speaking to her again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Chieko, it was appalling.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved how she said she didn't say it was true, she was just repeating a rumor.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Vicki shows her lack of class once again. She's a dirty fighter like her own daughter stated.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan gave birth to her baby girl Aspen on Thursday.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Megan and Heather are NOT returning to the show.
At their own request.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We knew Megan wasn't coming back. She and Jim sold their house in the OC last year and she moved back to St. Louis where they are both from. Her family also lives in St. Louis.

Heather is a different story. She was demoted to FOTH and she refused the demotion. So whether she left on her own or was fired for refusing the demotion- we'll never know. Bravo will let them go on social media and say they left on their own even though they didn't.

And Tamra is coming back. No word yet on whether Shannon will be back.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Awwww, Heather was my fav! I loved how she would rise above the insanity.

I didn't know Heather was from St. Louis, which makes little sense to me of why she lived separately in the OC, unless it was just for acting/HW opportunities. I assumed she had ties in OC.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
oops I meant Megan was from St. Louis.