TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of Potomac : Archive through April 17, 2017 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Whose watching ?
Quirky, show off personalities aside this is the caliber of African American women I thought would a part of the ATL and DC crew. educated, classy, well off but not "Bill Gates" rich.
The ATL needs to be kicked to the curb and the only one there who could hang in Potomac would be Phaedra .....without Apollo.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Moderator how do I correct the heading ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... it took me a minute to realize what was wrong with the heading

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Fixed it. :-)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I caught it. I was mildly entertained. I am greatly entertained by etiquette policing. Next time I'm celebrating my b-day I will definitely call out a girlfriend if she's sitting in the middle seat!!! LOL

adding- ATL needs to be canceled.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mderator !

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i will be watching if only because i frequently play soccer at one of the private school fields in the heart of Potomac - so lets see what is inside all those houses i drive by :-)

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I am Team Gizelle for sure. Telling her where she should sit and giving her an etiquette list that was typed up. In real etiquette, the place of honor is the first place to the right of the host and that is where Karen sat. This is going to drive me crazy, made up rules.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It seems that negatives situations are cropping up on the Atl and Pot. First Kenya and Kim who clearly has no interest in working together and now Giselle and Karen over etiquette.
I would rathe watch the adorable kids on the Little Couple over these silly little scenarios. The powers that be will be the demise of these so called reality shoes with the scripted/ set up scenes. How ironic.....

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching any HW except Pot. I'm giddy over etiquette-gate. And the woman who is brow beating the guy to marry cracks me up in a cringe worthy way.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Potomac is getting scorched on social media. While most of us would be shocked if it came back a second season, for some strange reason Andy loves it.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
this is the first HW series i feel a connection to - not just location but the whole Juan Dixon saga is intriguing to me.. while the NBA is the only sport not in my "sports fanatic" personality, i am a huge college basketball fan and being in Maryland/working in DC, i have followed Juan since he first picked colleges and then got drafted - and of course he has that feel good, root for him type of backstory... so to see this other side is really interesting for me.

On another note, i wonder if the women would say "here in Potomac..." if not on the show...only my thought without any evidence to go from but i would think they would say "here in Washington" in real life - since anyone that lives in the DC metro area has a tenancy to say "Washington" instead of their actual city... unless its Georgetown, which in fact IS in the city of Washington but too known an affluent neighborhood..:-)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
DC is one of my favorite American cities. I really enjoy the scenery. I have spent sometime there and the sights and even the street signs make me happy. I guess that is a big part of why I'm watching.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I watched the first one, but I won't continue.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't think this show will be back it had less substance than the Miami show had. Not one comment on this site since early Feb.......and April is almost 1/2 way over.I must be the only person watching this crap.
I just wish I could fine a black Bill Gates like Karen, he seems fairly normal with only one dumb situation that his wife started with poor little Ashley when they went to Delaware.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i have watched - and i dont know - it might be back the way Andy was talking at the reunion.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Looks like they will be back for a 2nd season.
I am finding great in the fact that Ashley may the wealthiest of all with Gizelle toward the bottom but Katie Rost as the "poorest" of all.= if one believes the info on Reality Tea.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i really like Robyn... I like ashley BECAUSE she is the odd person out but at the same time i do see her youth in not a good way

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
arett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays · 6h6 hours ago

"Real Housewives of Potomac" renewed at Bravo for S2. Prediction: Charrisse won't return

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A lot of viewers were pissed that Miami was never renewed. Andy said that Potomac had twice the viewers that Miami had (but Potomac also had Atlanta for a lead-in).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I really wonder how they determine "viewers" Because honestly lately Bravo has shown the Potomac reruns ad nausem! Whereas Bravo does show reruns so often, its hard to keep track, but Potomac seemed to have really gotten the rerun bonanza!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I kinda liked it. I watched it as a rerun however. Charrise really was not a good fit. I liked Robin.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
On WWHL , Gizelle speaks about Cherrise having a boyfriend while her hubby has girlfriends, emphasis on the fact that girlfriends is plural.This comment was made in response to Cherrise saying that her hubby has not spoken to her since the show started.
It seems to me that Cherrise is pushing him for a divorce which is likely win /win for her. I feel bad for her kids who are old enough to understand. And Robyn should have never said that her kids did not know they were divorced, other kids will say crap to them, she is certainly here for the $$$ as there can't be that much $$ in college ball for someone who is not a head coach or at least not a head coach with a great winning history.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You know, I have to wonder about Robyn and Juan's divorce. There obviously was financial difficulties. I'm wondering if they divorced because of those difficulties - maybe for bankruptcy and/or tax purposes. Robyn and Juan still sleep in the same bed and act like a married couple. It wouldn't be the first time a couple got divorced for those reasons. Maybe financially they can't stay married.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Something about Cherrise is phony. Too bad so much of her business is out, but that is her choice.