TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through May 08, 2017 users admin

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
LOL you are so right Granjan.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm behind in my watching. Watched the episode of the "beatless brunch" last night. Kenya was beyond rude to her hostess. Why did she even go if that was her attitude? I don't know how Kim contained herself.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
i had to cut the OC loose and the same may have to follow with the ATL crew, I don't really like many of these women.And for heaven sakes why did they have to bring Sheri back ?? Porsha has turned into really wild young lady.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
See, I absolutely love Sheree. She's been my favorite on the ATL since day one.

The one I wish they would cut is Kandi. She always sounds like she's talking with a mouthful of marbles. She brings absolutely nothing to the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bravo is doing something very tacky and that is bringing in Apollo Nida and his fiancee into the story line. He has evidently been seeing this Philly based Realtor for some time and they will be married soon. He is probably in need for $$$ and also wants to get back at Phadera.
Miss Phaedra took Porsha as her "plus 1" to Kenya's house warming even though she knew this would not go over well. As a so called Southern belle her manners were lacking in this regard. I am not sure why Kenya rushed to have this event when she still has much to do on the house.As for Miss Sheri I must admit her home looks exquisite with all the marble and sweeping staircase. She however cranked up her
tired, obnoxious behavior by literally laughing as Phaedra and Porsha entered Kenya's home knowing this would not go over well.
BRAVO pushes these women together for nothing but ratings.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Sheree's house. I love traditional homes. As much money as Kenya has poured into her home, I'm not a fan of contemporary.

Apollo's girlfriend isn't even a very good realtor. Yesterday, someone did some sleuthing and it turned out the last home she sold was back in January 2016 and it was a tear-down and her commission wasn't very much.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
What happened to NeNe? Did she get fired or not want to come back?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nene was not asked back. She owes almost $1 million in taxes to the IRS so she wanted to come back, but it sounds like Bravo is done with her.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie-girl. I always thought NeNe thought she was the star of the show, and needed to be taken down a few pegs.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I like Sheree and this cast so far. Nene demanded too much attention. I'm okay with her not being back.

I love real estate, so was amused with sherees critique of kenyas home. That being said, Kenyas house I will be lovely when it's complete.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I guess Nene is not as rich as she made out.......I knew it.She has a big mouth, good riddance, she should take Momma Joyce with her.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Pleeeeze!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kenya better kick Matt to the curb before we wake up and find out he has killed her. She can do way better then that.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
OMG, these women have reached a new low while divulging comments between Kandi and Porsha of a sexual nature.On the other franchises people have been let go for less serious transgressions, i.e.Gretchen Rossi, Jill Zarin and at least two others including the lady who threw her prosthesis <who may have quit vs being released>.Some RHWOA are just plain trashy in their behavior. Low class, no class.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Part 1 of the reunion had the women yelling at one another.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
These women really love their breasts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim Zolciak-Biermann is coming back next season; however, she will not be a full-time HW.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I can handle Kim, it's Kandi and at times Phaedra who get on my last nerve. And please no Marlo or God forbid Nene. I was beginning to think I was the only person watching this train wreck.Watching this crap is worse then buying the Enquirer in the check out line at the supermarket....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Fans have now started an online petition to keep Kim off the show. As you can see from the picture, she is virtually unrecognizable. Her lips look like she got stung by a hive of bees and had an allergic reaction.

Change.org Petition

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, these Atlanta women are just bat-shit crazy. How could Phaedra, an attorney, flat out lie to Porsha about Kandi and get away with it.

Kandi should be suing Phaedra's ass off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, unfortunately Kandi is precluded from suing Phaedra because of their contracts. The HW cannot sue each other.

There was a rumor a few weeks ago that Phaedra had been fired from the show. At the time, it didn't seem plausible to me since they don't renew the contracts until after the reunion finishes airing. However, after watching what we saw last night, I can believe that they fired Phaedra before the season was finished airing. She was completely unaffected by what she had done - almost like a sociopath. If those women refused to film another season with Phaedra, Andy would have had no choice but to fire her. Also, Kim Z. is coming back part-time and Nene is also coming back. I think when Nene said on WWHL last week that Phaedra and Porsha should be fired, she did it with Andy's blessing behind the scenes.
But we'll see...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Phaedra used the old "I didn't say it, I was just repeating what someone else said". I hate that! You said it. Shut your mouth and stop standing behind your holier than thou attitude. She has no affect.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes she did Mamie, but Porsha kept "checking her" and saying that Phaedra told her three times that Kandi herself told her that story. Phaedra is getting dragged all over social media and Andy is getting hammered that he has to fire Phaedra (and some are demanding that Porsha also be fired).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
E News is now reporting that Phaedra was fired. I'm still 50/50 on whether or not this happened so soon after the reunion since they don't even start sending out contracts next week (even though it was reported a few weeks ago that she was/would be fired). If I see it on another source, then I will believe that she was fired. (Honestly, I don't see how she comes back from something like this - Andy got excoriated on Twitter and FB about firing her and Porsha).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy also said he was shocked on the show, when it all came out.