TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through May 03, 2017 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I saw the gift of the onesies as a keepsake for each grandparent to be. I think it would be cute to have it framed.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Now that makes sense Egbok! and would be so cute. I was having a hard time making practical sense of it, lol.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if this is okay to post here so if not, the Moderators will remove it...thanks Mods!

So today on Facebook, on Amy Roloff's FB page, she posted a short video about having a Snow Day with Chris, Isabel and Jacob. I found it interesting and fun to learn that she's still seeing Chris!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
If I could build a compound so I could have my family all together, I sure would.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is fine, Eggie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
One of the women at Curves today has a home in Bend, Oregon, where Jer and Aug live and they have had so much snow and rain that some roofs are falling in..

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea!

The northwest had gotten a lot of snow this past week. Portland got a snow event they haven't seen in 40 years. And so now I can see why Amy, Chris, Jacob and Isabel had a Winter Wonderland Staycation as Amy referred to it on her FB page.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't think Amy understood exactly what a 'compound' is. She questioned Matt about his compound and her compound.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I posted this in the wrong thread this morning. Jeremy and Audrey announced that they are expecting a baby in September.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
How wonderful. I am so happy for them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zach and Tori's baby boy is due in May.

Previews also reveal that Matt is dating their "long time farm manager". Huh..funny as never heard about her..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jeremy and Audrey are having a girl.

Mware

09-14-2001

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
Ummm...Sea? Might want to check the 9:53 pm post. The E key and the D key are pretty close to each other.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That is too funny, Mware. I thought the post was very odd but didn't make 'd - e' connection.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
😎 Thanks Mware.. Good to see you!

All I had to do was edit and two on eating and autocorrect brought up dating.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Just took a photography workshop here in Oregon. One of the instructors said that he did photography for Matt's business products. They were shooting for next season, he was doing the shoot while they were filming the show. It will be shown next season. It was interesting to listen to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Season starting this week or next.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Amy should have invited Chris to the party. Once she found out Matt invited his girlfriend. Amy plays the martyr once in a while. Plus the whole compound thing is really kind of crazy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm haven't seen this yet but it is pretty awkward that he is dating the younger manager of their farm.. it looks like she is in meetings and they can outvote Amy. I mean it was inevitable he'd end up with someone but too bad it worked out this way.

I don't see a new show until next Tuesday.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Weren't there rumors about them two way before the divorce also? I can understand the awkwardness.

I think Amy is keeping Chris at an arms length. Especially from the looks of the previews for the upcoming season.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
There was so much tension, you could cut it with a knife. By the sound of Zachary's statement, I got the feeling he's not a fan of Matt's girlfriend. It's like Matt and her crossed a line by taking a business relationship to a different level. I have a feeling there is way more going on than everyone is letting on. What I kept wondering is if Tori invited Caryn, did she also invite Chris? Just very weird.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think the kids are happy about either parent dating period.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New show recorded last night. Sounds tense.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
he is dating the younger manager of their farm

Matt is 55 and his new girlfriend is 49. Not that much younger. My Dad is 9 years older than my mom.

Amy wanted the divorce and has a boyfriend herself. There is nothing wrong with Matt's girlfriend going to a party she was invited to.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Frogi. :-)