TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through November 02, 2016 users admin

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
That could be, but I just feel Bill is so much more comfortable on camera and expressing himself.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't see Jen as reserved around her kids. She's for sure not as silly as Bill around the kids. It doesn't really matter they love the kids and the kids love their mom and dad.

Sketcher

02-17-2016

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sketcher a private message Print Post    
For the record, Jen is on record saying she has always wanted to be on TV -- in fact, she'd like to have her own show and has made several attempts at forays into TV such as appearing on "The Doctors," "Dr. Oz," and now "Jeopardy," and clearly she loves the exposure and attention. So I don't believe she's nervous on camera at all. The annoying giggle after every statement, for instance, I'm sure is part of her natural personality. She's just overall an uptight, tightly wound, hyper, controlling, perfectionistic, and rigid individual, and that is even more obvious when she attempts to interact with the children. The children sense it and instinctively recoil from it as well. Bill is simply more likable... Let's face it!

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry but I have never seen the children recoil from Jen. I have worked in the medical field for over 30 years and yes a lot of doctor's are perfectionist thank heavens. Frankly if things are so annoying, I wouldn't watch the program.

Sketcher

02-17-2016

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sketcher a private message Print Post    
Yes, perfectionism in a doctor is a good thing. She's a natural teacher, and Bill is a natural parent. We can't all do everything perfectly?

And I don't mind being annoyed. Fortunately!

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
I think Bill is fun.. lets the kids get away with lots. Kids sometimes need that relaxed time. I see Jen as the one that keeps some sense of order. I think it is a great balance between both.
I do not see the kids recoil from Jen.. I think that is a little harsh.
I know myself, sure I was closer to my dad.. he let me get away with stuff.. Mom was strict, made sure I ate right, sleep as much as I needed.. made sure I was clean. At the time did I think she was fun?? nooooo not a chance. But as I grew older I became very close to my mom for those very reasons. Left up to my dad I would be have been playing in the road after sunset dirty as heck lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 5m5 minutes ago

It's going to be a "Hilarious" season finale tonight! Hope you'll tune in! #LittleCouple tlc 9E/8C. https://www.instagram.com/p/BCtYPpbq-a3/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm simply not seeing the same characteristics in Jen. And in her position at Texas Children's, and for the simulation community, AND for cancer survivors, AND for those favoring adoption, especially of special needs children, AND for TLC.. she is a spokesperson and would be urged to make those appearances.. so I certainly wouldn't fault her for making them.

As for Jen and Bill, you have to have a straightwoman or man and she's in that role because Bill DOES have a great sense of humor.

I've never seen anyone "recoil" from Jen. I'm sure all four of them get stared at, comments made, pictures taken because they are LP, and also because they are on tv and sometimes kids, or even adults will be awkward around someone different. But recoiling?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A few tweets, 6:59 pst....Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 5m5 minutes ago
Zoey still loves horses and Will still loves everything that moves fast! #LittleCouple

Will just put daddy under the bus! @ReallyBillKlein #LittleCouple

Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 51s51 seconds ago
Thank you everyone for another great season! Thank you for watching & your continued support! #LittleCouple

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Starting to watch now..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was a fun show, Q&A, plus at the end Zoey and Will tried to do the answering. Will did pretty good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The very end of my recording got corrupted so I'm recording again, but I enjoyed the show.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, we enjoyed it! Fun watch plus they answered questions many people have wondered about.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently production has stopped on this show because of an on-going dispute with the production company and Discovery. (This is one of several shows in this situation.) Looks like it is going to be an ugly fight. Hopefully Jen and Bill have saved for a rainy day!
http://deadline.com/2016/06/discovery-shuts-down-six-shows-little-couple-lawsuit-lmno-productions-1201777943/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Well that is just plain sad. Seems there's going to be a lot of victims in this. Maybe another production team can look at this a way to save the day.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Whaaattt!!?? No Zoey and William updates?? I hope this gets resolved in some strange TV land way.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think the show(s) is gone for good. I think this is just in-fighting between the production company and Discovery. Sounds like they were trying to hijack what is a very successful show...or perhaps the production company was trying to get more out of Discovery by bargaining with another network. I'm sure we will have Will and Zoey updates again in our future.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are in promos. There was a shindig in Chicago with TLC reality stars and I saw Jen posing with Kate Gosselin and later with Meri Brown.

I wouldn't mind attending something like that if it was local and not too expensive.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Saw the little couple on Dr. Oz show today. I know it was a rerun, but I don't watch his show usually. Quite interesting.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Darn I sure miss their show, things they are putting up aren't nearly as good to watch. Kinda stupid too

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Great article from People. Be sure to watch the video. Towards the end it tells what Jen is up to nowadays.

http://www.people.com/article/little-couple-jennifer-arnold-talks-vaccination-importance

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Are we going to get this show back on TLC ever? I am not enjoying very many of the shows they are having on right now and miss this one!

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Are we going to get this show back on TLC ever? I am not enjoying very many of the shows they are having on right now and miss this one!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch the Kardashians???? They seem to E wrapped up. They are on there for hours at a clip and quite frankly I can't understand why. It's the same GD shows over and over and over again. Does anyone really care??