TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 01, 2017 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me neither.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Here's a tip.

Click on the "Search" feature at the top of any page.

Type something in the search bar; in this case "Celebrity" would work. Or "Apprentice".

For "Look in" choose Subject Lines.

Voila!

xx

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
By the way, I note that the new thread was started in the wrong area... It should be in the Work World. So I moved it and updated the name as well.

And uh, Sadies... you were the one who started the new thread and put it in Talent/Variety... LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I only knew where it was because it came up in my "check all new messages" search.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
what can I say, it was a long time ago and I am not getting any younger.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No worries, Sadies, I was just amused by it, in a friendly way, because it's the sort of thing I do all the time.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Fox is doing a court show called "You the Jury" starting 4/7. Each week, an actual civil case will be argued by attorneys (the attorneys include people who worked on the Casey Anthony and Trayvon Martin cases), and the home audience will vote via text and the Fox Now app to decide on a verdict, which will be announced live. (The Eastern/Central time zones vote first- but the West Coast will also vote, and can overturn the verdict if the combined vote changes things)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you guys seen "The Zoo" on Animal Planet? It is a behind the scenes look at the Bronz Zoo. I saw 3 different shows yesterday and they were so good.

Unfortunately they had to put down a Snow Leopard, that was the only sad part. And then they had to move some male seals to the "bachelor quarters", LOL.

And they had a penguin hatch, only the second one in captivity, that was so sweet watching her/him grow up (they had to do DNA to get the sex).

And man they had this huge King Cobra that they had to move, that was amazing. And they did some leg surgery on a flamingo, that was truly amazing. She had to have a knee brace!

Finally, the most hilarious was them trying to get two Kiwi's to become mates...they said the first attempt at a match was like a bad Match.com or The Bachelor, LOL. But in the end they did get a match. Since they are nocturnal, some of the keepers had to stay up all night and watch them.

It is a fabulous show, I think there has been 4 or 6 episodes; it is on Saturday nights for me...https://www.animalplanetgo.com/the-zoo/

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes. I brought it up awhile ago in the premiere thread. It's a great show. I fell in love with the Kiwi birds last night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved those Kiwi birds too, I was cracking up that they had to 86 the first boy and get her a calmer boy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marathon of The Zoo on animal planet. I am so happy, I didn't get to see some of the earlier ones.

OMG, the tiger cubs are so cute, LOL.

AND the gorilla is getting an eye checkup! Amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Malio (not sure that is how their name is spelled) are really amazing in their mating dance. Cracks me up that peanuts are their "crack". And their call is sounds so amazing.

Notondo, the silverback, is so funny trying to fight the anesthesia, just like a little kid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they are doing a gyn appointment for the croc, LOL...who knew.

And they say they want to try and do this without pissing her off, LOL, how do you not piss off a croc you are trying to catch.

The Thompson gazelle is like the chicken McNugget of Africa.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have been discussing The Zoo in premiers thread..

Love the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well since I have so many comments here, I guess I will finish it off. So weird, my tvguide shows a new 2 hour show starting at 7pm, but I am getting episode 2-- the Kiwis. I love this episode so it's no problem.

I guess maybe the finale will be at 10 pm for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I am laughing that the foxes get over 20,000 steps per day, they are busy boys, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have the new episode at 10:01..

Oh at 7 was new, but it has an overview..So Nothing new.

I love that they used FitBits to monitor activity on the Fennec Foxes!

I can watch these over and over..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Dr Jeff!!!! At 9.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Giraffes are not too bright, that was hysterical that the one giraffe wouldn't move until the camera crew got out of her eyesight, hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Zoo, Man those spray toads are tiny and amazing! And they are taking 1000 back, that is fabulous. So cool that they guys who worked with the frogs actually got to take them back to Tanzania.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow...I don't envy them that hike, it looked really hard.

Ok, these giraffes may not be too bright but they sure have good instincts...they are like what the heck is that thing you want me to go in, and who are those people with those weird things attached to their shoulders. I can just imagine their internal conversation.

Utoo (sp? I used phonetics) is so funny, he is like I don't think so, but then decided it might be okay. So glad that worked, when they first showed him peering down there I wasn't sure they would convince him.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was sad that this was the season ending - hope that it generated enough ratings to come back for another season. It was a good show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I loved The Zoo. I hope it does more seasons. Loved the goose and his close ties to his keeper.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Alert! For those of you who watch Dr. Jeff! The horse that ya'll helped our riding center win, Varsity the Gypsy Vanner, will be on Dr. Jeff on April 15th.

Be sure to tune in!

Callasin

06-21-2005

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this but Tuesday 5/2 8pm on LBs is the premier of Victorian Slop House. Modern people try life as the very poor in Victorian England. It's like Manor House and Colonial House etc. which I loved.