TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through April 24, 2017 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Simone isn't quite doing it. Hoping for Heather, Nancy, Normani, David Ross final 4. Go Cubs Go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not having kids or grandkids.. have to admit that while I enjoy Disney night it really isn't the Disney I'm used to as far as loving the music.

Hard to buy that Normani was in jeopardy.

Wonder how Simone would have done with Derrick or Maks or.. choreographing?

But I haven't seen her dance, yet.. just up to David and Lindsay.

The judges gushing over Ericka made it pretty obvious she was the one going. And I'm ok with that but they must have felt.. guilty?

Sort of a grumpy night for me.

First I checked here and got spoiled (TOTALLY my fault!!)

and then was reminded that the only way I could vote for The Voice performances is to look at Twitter three hours early and vote without hearing the performances. So "live" voting if you are on the right half of the continent.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so impressed with Nick. His performance last night was so much fun. I actually thought his performance last week was much better than they scored him.

And I'm thrilled that Erika is out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I put all my votes toward Nick! He earned them simply by wearing that outfit last night. :-) And he danced much better the last 2 weeks. I hope he can survive another week or two.

I'm glad Erika went home. Sheesh, their costuming wasn't even in keeping with the song or theme of the night. I thought their dance stuck out. "which one of these things doesn't belong here..."

I loved, loved, loved hearing Donnie sing the song from Mulan. Best dance of the night.

And I like Simione a lot. I think she could win it all. I'd be happy with a Heather, Simone, Nick final 3. But I don't think Nick can make it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it will be a Rashad, David and Simone final 3. Would like to see Heather there, but David has the entire Cubs fan base supporting him.... that's a lot and it's hard to ignore when an entire stadium sees your dance, and I think Rashad is so darn cute that he gets the 'hot guy' vote.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Simone's dance was one of my favorites last night along with Nancy's dance. Glad Erica's toast. I really like the bull rider what's his name Bonner something.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
All I could think last night was, "Ding dong, the witch is dead." Erika just seems so cold all the time. She hardly ever smiles. I thought the tears they showed last night were an effort to "soften" her image a little. Too little, too late. Now if we can just get her off RHOBH.

I loved Simone! I thought she danced beautifully, and her smile lights up the room! I actually thought everyone did well last night, and they all seemed to enjoy the Disney theme (except for Erika). I also have to give Nick props for his Pinocchio costume. He looked adorable!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They only played David's dance that one time, and it was because he was dancing during the rain delay. They didn't do it again last night at the home game.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, but it shows how much the cubs fans are following him on DWTS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Week #5 and her husband still was NOT in the audience!!! She hasn't had anyone in the audience since the first week with Eileen Davidson, Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin. Something's going on with them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much "following" several of them have - unless teen girls are following Normandi does anyone really know who she is (I sure didn't until DWTS). Never watched a real housewives show so didn't have a clue about Erika. Not a Cubbies fan so didn't know who David is/was.

Simone has a built in fan base with her recent Olympics exposure, and Nancy has been in the public eye for decades. Heather had a huge exposure on Glee (although that is several years down the road). Nick has the Bachelor nation, Rashad has great charisma (and talent). I think people with lesser exposure (Bonner, David Ross (because baseball tends to be more regional despite those of us who follow our own teams with great devotion), have more trouble getting people to vote for them unless they have some way of catching people's fancy (think Terra Jolee last season - her story of being a little person, mom of newborn, etc. got her deep into the show despite her obvious shortcomings (no pun intended) with respect to dancing).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Erika Jane tweeted her video "How Many F***s Do I Give" after being eliminated last night. So typical.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/04/18/sore-loser-erika-jayne-insults-dancing-with-the-stars-with-zero-fcks-diss-after-elimination/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How sad.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think she found out the reality of her perceived 'stardom'.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Besides Cubs Nation, David Ross should have some of Red Sox Nation behind him. He was with us for I think the 2007 World Series.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Erika really is a tacky, tacky person.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Good riddance to her...maybe now that she's gone things will get a little more fun...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Watching Erika on RHBH, this absolutely does not surprise me. She's a vile and hateful person on RH and people have been begging Andy Cohen to fire her, but unfortunately Andy absolutely worships her. As someone pointed out in the comments of that AATT article, not only did her <77> not show up in the audience once for her, but neither did her mother and her son.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
A polarizing person, no matter how vile, is ratings gold for these shows. The more she is talked about the more people watch...no wonder she is beloved by the powers that be!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Vile and hateful is in the eye of the beholder.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I had never heard of and didn't know anything about Erika before DWTS. Immediately though, her 'better than thou' attitude came shining through.
Just as well she is gone, but I'll really miss Gleb's handsome self on my tv each week.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly OG

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Heather, Nancy, Simone & Nomani are in jeopardy.
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
B2 Heather and Nancy
Voted out....Heather. And she had a perfect score tonight.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The team dance they guys did was really good. Fun. Was surprised Heather was gone. I had never heard of her before DWTS, though.