TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through May 26, 2016 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Sadie, I was coming here to ask that same question. With all the "jobs" and notoriety that Maddie is getting you'd think Maddie would be the one that would turned out to be the mean girl....nope it's Kendall...apple tree syndrome.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
The moms keep portraying new mom Ashley as a horrible person. I can't see that she is doing anything more than they have all done, especially Jill and mom of Jojo ( can't think of her name) when they were new. How soon they forget...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
don't forget it is a scripted show to some degree.
apparently the writers are stuck on one plot line. I have heard that Ashley and Kira are from the same dance school and are not friends, but that seems to be a good school, those girls are very talented/trained.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://webgram.co/p/1213140095147328689_2250255656/

It seems the producers push certain things for drama.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, of course she would say that, ha ha .

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Just so yall know, they started shooting the second half of season 6 this week, with the first competition Saturday. All the junior elite team, minus the Zieglers, should be there. No word on the mini team.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Jill and Kendal are off the board mean especially towards Brynn.

I won't miss Maddie but I will miss Mac.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
http://www.fox.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance/article/maddie-ziegler-joins-so-you-think-you-can-dance-the-next-generation

Maddie's new gig.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Melissa told Abbey that she would not be doing that. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I used to like Jesslyn but she is out of line. Poor Jojo, I really like her but her mom is worse than Jill!!!

I knew Maddie was going to do that show even though she said they werent!!! I hope she is voted off early, she is getting a little to arrogant

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh dang it I just read that she will be a judge UGH!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
She isn't old enough to dance for the competition. They have to be 18 to compete.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a show about younger dancers.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Melissa told Abby that Maddie was not going to compete on SYTYCD. So she was telling the truth...it was bound to happen eventually.

Maddie is going to be a judge this season because the competitors are going to range from 8-13 year olds.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think she'll be good at the judging gig. Being a kid dancer is 90% of her life to date. Hopefully she'll be kind.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I wonder how Melissa is going to like life out of the limelight?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Melissa will get back to a normal life now....she hasn't been married all that long, right? And she has other children???

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Melissa should jsut stay away from the screen after that little nasty tantrum, OH wait she will be on the reunion show, ugh, think I will skip that one. Containment is on against it.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
She will also be on a show (with Jill) called Monica the Medium. She is desperate to stay in the limelight, and it will only get worse!

An article about SYTYCD. I think hiring Maddie because of her number of followers seems to be coming truer and truer.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/you-think-you-can-dance-894768?utm_source=Sailthru

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well at least Maddie will not cost the company as much as J-Lo.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Jo-Jo had too much fun pouring the gook over that girl. The rest of the girls seemed not to dig that little skit. Jo-Jo is by far the least mature of the group.

It was par for the course when Kendal said yes I was the newbee at one point too BUT I HAD to be on probation....really Kendal you are not really a good person. It's all about Kendal's plight. ugh

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that was so mean!! that poor girl. I didnt understand that AT ALL! It should have been pour on Maddie or Kensie if THEY missed a question! I bet that was the original plan and at the last min they said no...or their mom said no to that.

It would have been better if they would have had 3/4 girls have it dropped on them.

Maddie came off so phony to that girl.

Kendall was a good MC, she showed more emotion doing that than she does dancing.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy! I did not understand the point of that little segment. I get reminiscing, but it should have been either Maddie or Mackenzie getting dirty or no one at all.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Did any of you guys watch the final reunion special that aired on Tuesday; the sit down with Abby, Maddie, and Mackenzie? If so, is it worth watching?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I watched it and thought it was enjoyable.