TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through April 17, 2017 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Welll...helll....he wasn't going to win but Ericka could have gone before him!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
B2 Mr. T and Ericka with Mr. T leaving.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I agree, Texannie.

I most enjoyed Heather & Alan's dance tonight. After they got their scores, what did Maks say about Alan? I thought he said Alan should be a regular pro on the show, but then watched again and thought I heard him say something about producing?

I hope David and Lindsay last until near the end.

I don't think Simone is necessarily a shoe-in for the mirrorball as was pretty much thought in the beginning.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I have NEVER watched this show. But last night, it came on after Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, which I regularly watch. I was playing on my tablet while sitting in bed, and frankly just waiting to get enough "fast forward time" to watch The Voice.

I ended up watching DWTS in it's entirety, basically bawling my eyes out through the entire thing. I admit, I enjoyed it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Scoots it's one of my favorite shows and just wait till next week it's Disney themed which is more upbeat and fun. Although this week had my favorite theme because I'm a crier. LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've always been amazed at how much fun this show is to watch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Max said that he thought Alan had earned his way into being a pro next season and Erin made a joke about how now Max has become a producer. It was very complimentary to Alan and gracious of Max. I thought Heather and Alan's dance was awesome and honestly the best she has danced. I also liked Rashad's dance but thought it was a bit overscored...it wasn't so much dancing as posing and an impressive display of his strength...but knew it would be scored highly because it was definitely from the heart.

I also thought Simone's dance was her best because she did show emotion instead of simply perfectly executing the steps.

I am liking Nancy more each week - she is so graceful and really trying to be more personable - in the past she has seemed rather guarded. Her back story was so sad.

Watching Bonner come off of that bull, land on head and then watch the bull stomp over him...that young man is lucky to be alive, much less up and dancing (and looking so good).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It seems like Max probably won't 'rush' returning from his injury, which he shouldn't. Alan is a more than capable substitute.

I didn't see all the dances, but, I liked Heather, Simone, David, Nancy and Rashid last night. Nancy was dancing like I remember her skating... very elegant. That lavender dress looked amazing on her.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Roxip.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you are a Cubs fan like my household, last night was so awesome!

I have a desktop computer in the living room with a 24 inch monitor, and all the time we use it to play the Cubs games while we watch our shows on the big tv.

We weren't going to watch DWTS until later on DVR, so while we were watching some sitcom on the tv, I glanced over to the Cubs on the monitor while they were getting the field ready after the rain delay, and there was David Ross dancing on the Jumbotron! It was so much fun to see. Here's a cap of how it looked.

Then later when I watched the show, I saw they let David Ross know they played it live at the stadium :-) He looked so happy.

Photo from http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2017/04/10/223550244/cubs-cheered-on-david-ross-in-dancing-with-the-stars-from-the-dugout

eta: It was the Cubs home opener that night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a fun thing the Cubs did there. Someone was on the ball. Nice.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Obviously, David will not be going home next week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This week's episode was great. So many wonderful, emotional and likable performances. They have a great cast this year. I'm having a very hard time picking a favorite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erika is getting crucified on social media about her most memorable year when she said it was when she moved from Georgia to NY, as opposed to let's say the year her son was born. But she did abandon her son when he was 3-years-old so there is that...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I didn't want to single out Erika as the least likable but it's pretty obvious. It will be shocking if she doesn't get eliminated next week. But I guess it depends on how the votes split up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Everyone else's story was so personal and moving, but Erika didn't even mention her family at all. It was all about her (which is so Erika). She never mentions her husband at all, which I find strange. Maybe they're just private people, but this is not the kind of show for private people (actually neither is RHOBH).

I said the exact same thing as you, Lexie. Even my hubby thinks she's a cold, empty beach, and he doesn't watch RHOBH. I'll be glad to see her go. Soon.

I have to share: Hubby has never watched this show with me. Thinks it's kind of silly. He'll watch a dance or two, and then will go back to his computer for a bit. But this year, he's been watching with me and enjoying it! I was in the hospital having emergency surgery over the weekend (I'm fine now and back home recovering), but I knew it would be waiting on the DVR when I got home. He told me he would wait and watch it with me when I got home. Well, he ended up "accidentally" watching it ALL BY HIMSELF! And he cried! He loved it so much he kept talking about it all day, and then when I started to watch it on the DVR, he came in and watched the whole thing with me AGAIN! So funny! This show brings families together! (He also thinks Nick and Vanessa are really in love, though, so he's not perfect.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh BJaxmom, thats so sweet!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's awesome BJM!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That is so sweet!!! Hope you are on the road to recovery too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 14, 2017 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is super sweet!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Erika and Gleb were eliminated.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
So nice to see little JT from last season's junior edition of SYTYCD on DWTS tonight. Also loved that they used actual versions of some of the songs tonight. Wish Josh Groban could have sung live but he's appearing on Broadway in Natasha, Pierre and The Great Comet of 1912 (I think that's the year.).

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing Donny singing the song from Mulan.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Simone and Sasha dancing last again. Don't they consider that the "sweet spot?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just cant get into Simone. I am hoping for a Heather, Normani, Nick final 3