TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through April 03, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, Lexie_girl, that makes sense why it was so empty. Hahahahaha, so true about the humidity!

So glad to hear the normal season is back to normal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, LOL, sounds like a perfect wedding for me.

I was cracking up at LVP when she saw the tea towels, I about died laughing myself. Who in their right mind wants a tea towel from a wedding invitation?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, why in the world would they have a female stripper at a bachelorette party? I have had a male stripper but wasn't ever interested in a female one.

That just seems odd to me.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
It seems they are trying to be too hard to be different.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I felt love like it was odd too. I also loved how they finally showed how tom screwed up. He is no angel

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He's no angel, but they shouldn't be getting married. He is an abused boyfriend when Katie drinks.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dipo I agree ☝️ n the marriage thing they r both way immature for it. Also I feel like both of them listen too many outside forces. Rather than each other

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched my episode of VPR. It is painful watching Schwartzie and Katie together. He really is an abused boyfriend.

That restaurant they ate at - Galatoire's - is not only the oldest restaurant in New Orleans, it is also one of the most expensive. There is usually one seating for lunch and one seating for dinner - since both lunch and dinner run about 4+ hours.

Lunch and/or dinner can run easily about $300.00 per person (on the cheap side) depending on the amount of wine and cocktails involved and the number of people in the party - I'm including tax and tip in that figure). The better the wine, it can easily go up to $500 per person. Thank goodness these losers don't have to pay for it out of their pockets.

Also, the executive chef of Galatoire's was on Top Chef a few years back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's interesting info, Lexie. Thanks for that!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, Katie thinks because he gave her a ring he can't change his mind....these two are doomed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That bar they went to last night, the Victory bar, is about two blocks from my office in the CBD but it is "off the beaten path" from where they were staying. They stayed about 3 blocks from my office building. That bar is a strange, strange place. For them to have wound up at the Victory, production must have scoped it out in advance and sent them there for filming. I have eaten lunch next door to the Victory for 20 years, but I don't have the courage to go in there for a drink.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The bed in the private room says it all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, that was weird. The thing that bugs me about Katie is that she's so unaware of her own behavior, and her skanky backup crew (Kristin, Stassi and now wannabe Brittney) reinforce that view. She never takes any responsibility for her own alcohol-fueled rages. Everything's always Tom's fault, and she's a long-suffering martyr. Ugh. How does Tom stand her?

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Don't you feel Katie has changed so much since Stassi is back, I never watched the "before season" with Stassi, so don't know if that is how things were then also. But they all can't have one thought that they all don't agree on, so weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, things were a lot nicer and more enjoyable while Stassi was gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8 Bridesmaids! I can't even believe it. Is Katie going to have anyone in the audience or are they all going to be in the bridal party?

And Sheena talking about how good her marriage is, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How can either of them write a check, they have no money in their checking accounts! Do you think when Bravo pays for these weddings that there is a minimum time they must stay married or they have to pay back the money? Sort of like the Bachelor, where they don't get to keep the engagement ring if they don't follow through on the wedding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So weird listening to Sheena say that her marriage is great, she had to know they were going downhill by now.

And does Tom (of Tom/Katie) actually have a job? I never hear about anything he does and he isn't at Sur, is he? Just wondering if he actually has an income.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are going fishing on the day of the wedding, are they nuts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the wedding was not until the evening and they were within walking distance of the river. Why not relax and have some fun? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me, if you enjoy that sort of thing.

I saw Tom & Katie on WWHL with Andy Cohen. Somebody asked Tom what he did for a living and he said he "used to" do modeling and commercial gigs, but "since the show . . ." He tried to make it sound like he doesn't have time for anything but VR, but Andy called BS on that. Apparently Tom has no job other than this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, BJM. I just thought it was odd to go fishing before the wedding but if they enjoy that, its fine. I just don't recall any of the grooms of my friends doing anything but getting ready for the wedding on the morning of.

Interesting, I thought he didn't have a job, wonder how much they make per show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That little talk Shay had with Sheena was so weird, but one thing he said was correct. They have always treated him as an outsider and never with any respect. I don't know if he deserved respect or not but they did treat him badly.

And then when he had to not drink it was even more obivious that he didn't fit in. And Sheena really did treat him horribly when she wanted him to be able to drink "some of the time". That whole relationship was always centered on Sheena, Shay was correct when he said she didn't listen to him.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Not sure u am alone on this but TOm Sandoval and Arianna drive me insane they are so high on their own pedistal I can not take it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was just coming here to say, Tom of Tom/Arianna is correct in that the three girls, Katie-Kristen-Stassi, never take any accountability for their actions.

They always blame the other people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, the kitchen staff are great, LOL.