TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 11, 2017 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Not a QVC shopper. But agree with what babyjaxmom posted.
Lisa went way low to say the coke in the bathroom thing and some of the other things. Feel like she is wanting to be the center of attention. Do not believe that she didn't remember the conversation with eden regarding Kim dying and Kyle enabling.

It was funny to eat her Eden in the background of the junket fight. She was playing with her hair and changing positions on the couch

I think Erika needs to find a new glam squad . Sh is not classy,trendy, edgy in clothes or hairstyles. Not sure what she is going for.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, that's not the first time QVC has caught flack for Lisa Rinna. Last season, <99> went on a tirade and called people on Twitter that didn't like her, Eileen and Erika "fat cat ladies who live alone." (or something very similar to that effect)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I think that was mentioned in the article. She seems desperate for attention. Sad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's the litany of Rinna's outbursts. I remember each and every one (except for The Apprentice with Star Jones--we stopped watching that show years ago). This woman's got a screw loose.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/03/26/lisa-rinnas-thug-resume-grows-as-her-violent-outbursts-escalates/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link. I forgot about the texts she sent to Kim Richards.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Thanks for the link. I remembered Star Jones getting her lawyers involved about harassment. I had no idea it was Lisa Rinna.

She certainly has a pattern going on.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I think there's a lot about their lives we know nothing about. I'm definitely not going to throw shade because a reality website wants to dig up dirt. I'm having a hard time believing how much something so minor like a woman not wearing panties (and most of us have done it to avoid panty lines) has blown up into this kind of ridiculousness. Every single woman on the series has said and done things they should apologize for. I still like everyone, even Dorit, but it's amazing to me how childish this storyline is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dorit has apologized multiple times, and Erika even said they were good. The part that irritates me is that both ED and Rinna were with Dorit when she bought the panties as a "gift" for Erika, and they giggled and said, "Oh, yes! That's funny!" They were totally in on the joke, until it went wrong. And now Rinna won't let it go. She's like a dog with a bone, and she uses that bone to stir the pot.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I agree Rinna doesn't know when to "dare to do and be silent". They all don't let stuff go. I joked in a tweet that LVP could teach a course in holding a grudge. I think part of this may be living in a bubble kind of life. Making Mt. Everest out of a rolling hill.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exaaaaaaaaaaactly BJM!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I just realized that Erika reminds me of a young Bette Davis with her spunk, the eyes and her direct manner of speaking. All the emphasis on the tv show, the old movie clips made me realize this.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That nasally whine gets on my last nerve. Ugh.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I posted this over in the DWTS thread, and thought it should go here, too.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/04/04/erika-jaynes-husband-tom-girardi-is-mia-amid-her-dancing-with-the-stars-gig/

I think Erika and Tom are going to end up very soon ala Yolanda and David. Remember how lovey dovey Yo and David were for so long? All those "my love" and "my darling" ended in divorce. Tom hardly ever goes anywhere with Erika, even the events on her own show. I think the end is near.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was going to ask what the point of this party was and then they revealed it, it's publicity for the Rose Wine.

Interesting BJM. I thought when she first came on the show she had indicated that they rarely go to events together because they are so busy.....but who knows, how long have they been married? Isn't it a long time? They might stay together because it's a business deal now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, why can't they just ignore each other when they have issues, it's the only civil thing to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just can't like Dorit and PK, they seem so pretentious to me.

And now we know Erika was really drunk in Hong Kong, she can't remember, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now that Erika has heard Dorit's apology will Dorit continue to pick at Erikas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are children. LVP is glad Eden likes her better than Rina, hahahahaha.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I think Tom is a very private person and involved in some very intense lawsuits against big corporations. They've been married almost 16 years so I don't see them going the way of David and Yolanda. Part of the reason David and Yolanda split was David likes his arm candy and when Yolanda had her health issues, he couldn't handle it and bailed. I like the fact that Erika keeps her relationship private and concentrates on her music persona side instead.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Vulture article/wrap-up from the finale:

LINK

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Agreed Northwestblonde!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the fourth week in a row that Erika's <77> wasn't in the audience at DWTS. There's definitely something going on there. If they are splitting up, they probably won't make the announcement until after the reunion finishes airing.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
My husband never comes to any of the events that I go to and have been a part of. He works very hard with long hours and from what I understand so does Erika's husband. So from a personal standpoint, if the same reasoning were applied to me and my husband, we would have been divorced 15 years ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really would not expect him to be there, he doesn't attend her other shows so why would he disrupt his business to attend this?

I don't think they are splitting up, just going about their marriage they way they have for years.

But Lexiegirl, keep on it, you may be correct, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, Erika's <77> is 77-years-old. In the firm I work for, once an attorney hits 67-years-old, their "work hours" go down as they get phased into retirement and newer, younger associates and shareholders take over. I suspect at his age, he probably only works part-time.

But that is neither here nor there. Their home is only 20 minutes away from the studio. He is a "senior founding partner" of his law firm. If he wanted to leave the office to attend DWTS and support his wife, he could. There is definitely something going on here. There may be more to that canoodling with the blonde at the Polo Lounge a few weeks ago.