TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Top Chef Canada All Stars!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Top Chef Canada All Stars! users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
After a long hiatus this is back! And a great start to the season. I remember most of these people so that's good, and it has been a long time. New judges new host, same Mark.

I love that they have maintained the judging like before, only calling out the three top then the three bottom. I don't like the new format as much having everyone standing around.

The elimination round was a good concept having them redo using the ingredients they went out on. And I think they choose the right one to go. (I adore Todd and I hope he can keep his temper in check. He certainly got his back up with Mijune)

Looks like it is going to be a great season.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: