TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2017 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! What an episode.

Erika completely lost it. Poor Eileen. And Rinna reaffirmed why I really can't tolerate her. She is a hypocritical, smug shit stirrer to the nth degree.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I despise Erika. She has zero personality and zero sense of humor.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
In my opinion Dorit is phony in most everything - I think she does love her kids, but her marriage and status in life is set-up and not what she is trying to make it look like.

Erika is different, she does have a persona - but I don't think she's phony. She has a strong, stubborn, personal side and flamboyant stage presence. She keeps a lot in, trying to be graceful/elegant, but can't keep it all in.

I think we saw her strong mama bear persona come out last night in regards to her fear of her sons profession. She doesn't bring him up a lot - as she shouldn't in his line of work and as an adult who hasn't chosen to be featured. I think it was a culmination of a long, tiring trip, perhaps hormones, whatever that made her break and turn on Eileen. We know that Eileen didn't intend to evoke momma bear and she regrets the result it brought on. All will be forgiven.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I started out the season not really caring for Dorit. I thought her accent was a bit much. However, throughout the season she has grown on me. Sure she has her issues, but she seems relatively harmless.

Rinna, on the other hand, I was excited to see on the show when she first appeared on the show. Now, I really do not care for her. She comes across as a major stirrer of poop. She is hypocritical with her "can't remember" baloney, but expects others to have total recall.

Erika is another one that I used to like. I thought she was edgy and down-to-earth. Boy was I wrong! This whole "panty-gate" thing is all of her doing. If she does not want Tom getting upset that random people can identify her private parts in a line up, that is her doing only. If she does not want people staring, put some underwear on...simple.

Then there's Eileen. I was glad to see Erika attack her over something so innocuous so that Eileen can see how unhinged her girl crush can be. That was just a little medicine of all that she, Lisa R, and Erika dished out to Dorit on the junk boat.

Kyle and Lisa V reminded me of members of the chorus from Greek mythology. They were just in the background. Poor, Eden, was she even there? She must have upset production because they did not give her any lines this episode.

To each his own, I know, but if I were lucky and wealthy enough to have a glam squad, I would want them to make me look really good and not looking overly made up like Erika does all of the time. Not a good look. Dorit's glam soloist does a good job. LOL

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Scotch, I will say that I did like how Erika rejected the offer to "toast" to her son. I respect that she holds some things to be sacrosanct and does not want them to be cheapened by a reality tv show.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
This writer always sums up exactly what I am thinking.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-season-7-episode-16.html

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Yep, Terolyn - I agree with the writers thoughts...though I'm not that colorful in my comparisons and descriptions...lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Everything is relative. I couldn't disagree with the author of that blog more. I despise Erika on the same level that I despised Yolanda and Brandi.

The author is clearly a "fan-girl" like Eileen and <99>. Rashad Jennings and the baseball player gave excellent dances. And FWIW, I thought the judges were being generous giving her 6s on DWTS. I actually voted for Chris Kattan hoping to save him and send Erika home. Erika is going to have the same problem that Nene Leakes had (and was addressed during Nene's season on DWTS). She is not well-liked and she's going to have a hard time getting people to vote for her.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Meghan McCain was on WWHL last night and I tend to agree with her on Dorit - she's like every girl you went to college with that went for a semester in London and came back with a fake accent and thinking they are better than you!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
On WWHL, Erika said that what Eileen said was innocent and she totally overreacted. Um yeah.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've said this before and I'm saying it again, even though Dorit was born in Connecticutt, she DID NOT GROW UP THERE. Why would she have an American accent if she didn't grow up here? It's not a genetic thing.

Nicole Kidman was born in Hawaii. Nobody calls her Australian accent fake, because that's where she grew up.

Mel Gibson was born in New York, but grew up in Australia. Nobody calls his Australian accent fake.

Actress Saoirse Ronan ("Brooklyn") was born in The Bronx, but grew up in Ireland, so she has a heavy Irish accent. No one calls her a "fake" for having an Irish accent.

I've tried to like Erika, but she proved to me on this episode that she is batshit crazy. She keeps harping that Dorit owes her an apology, but when Dorit apologizes to her (more than once), she refuses to accept it. She's vile and vicious, and I can't stand her. You can't buy class.

Once again, I'm totally in your corner, Lexie.

And Rinna needs to keep her big lips shut. She's always inserting herself where she doesn't belong. She and Eileen (who I think is genuinely a nice person) are such fangirls, it's embarrassing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also thought she was freaking nuts to expect PK to apologize to Tom. She puts on these super-raunchy shows, wears a necklace that says "c***y," pats her puss, doesn't wear underwear underneath a minidress, and she wants someone else's husband to apologize to her husband? Maybe she should apologize to her husband.

She really is batshit crazy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think PK does owe an apology to Tom. She told Dorit about it, but she shouldn't expect Dorit to make PK do it. He's his own person. The apology would be meaningless if he was forced to do it

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Lexie you are spot on Ericka, I figured Tom will be embarrassed by the no panty with others, and she is worried she will be scolded by him. Lisa R seemed so pleased with herself to be going after Dorit repeatedly. Her smug looked just really made me dislike her, and she is really a funny but just couldn't help herself to pile it on, I feel production fed her info and it went to her head. Proud of Kyle going back at LR

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Loved that article Terolyn, so right on.

Dorit has been after Erica ever since her perv husband couldn't tear his eyes away. She is fake,a big gossip and shit disturber extrordinaire.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Erica is so fake, and she is a bad actor along with Lisa R. I can't stand either of them.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
ITA: "I've tried to like Erika, but she proved to me on this episode that she is batshit crazy. She keeps harping that Dorit owes her an apology, but when Dorit apologizes to her (more than once), she refuses to accept it."

While I think Dorit does try to stir things up, I think the attack by the three women was totally uncalled for. My god, panty-gate was in the rear-view (no pun intended) mirror, yet she brought it up like it was some big issue. If Erika were that offended, and if she truly is that candid and straight forward with conflict, she should have brought it up with Dorit and PK and hashed it out immediately instead of allowing it to fester.

Speaking of PK, I don't think he owes Erika or Tom an apology. The only person who needs to apologize is Erika for her lack of judgment.

Then, she needs to fire the glam squad artist who let her leave the house without knickers.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
For those who think PK should apologize to Tom, just what would you have him say? I can't fathom it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry for staring at your wife's peakachoo?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The sad thing is that they showed the clip of Dorit apologizing (again) to Erika, saying, "Are we good now?" And Erika said, "We're good." Apparently they weren't good.

And then when Erika went on that tirade about Eileen "threatening" her son, that was absolutely insane (I suspect there were copious quantities of alcohol involved). For her to go off on Eileen like that (Eileen! who worships the ground Erika walks on and would NEVER attack Erika) was just beyond bonkers and so over the top. I understand she worries about her son (I used to be married to a cop; believe me, I get it), but Eileen was in no way, shape or form threatening her son and would NEVER, EVER do so. That was just so crazy. And the ugly cry!!! OMG!!! That was off the hook.

And Erika never talks about how she abandoned her son when he was 3 years old to move to Hollywood and pursue a career in showbiz, but snagged a rich husband instead. That's what she should be crying about if she loves her son so much.

I started to watch WWHL with Erika following this episode, but Andy is such an obvious fan of Erika's, I just couldn't take his fawning over her. Ugh. She disgusts me. Such a fake! It will be interesting to see how quickly she gets voted off DWTS. Her "dance" last week was awful. Crawling across the floor toward the camera doesn't qualify as dancing and definitely won't fly with that crowd.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Dipo!

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
When they first introduced Erika I had such high hopes for her. Turns out she is a big giant ball of fluffy nothingness.

Lisa Rinna needs some kind of serious help and needs it now. HH is doing her no favors by letting her run around unchecked. Such a shame her girls have to witness this along with the us. Although I am sure they have seen it all and worse. I was so excited when I heard she was joining. I really was a fan. Loved that home show she did where they blended houses for newlyweds. Now I am to the point I won't be watching next season if she is still there. She is not entertainment.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, Andy has been trying since last season to get the fans to worship Erika like he does. She has been on WWHL at least 4-5 times since last year and then last week we had the "Erika-centric" episode. And don't even get me started on how Erika was winning all the "flash polls" on WWHL - when no one likes her. No one could possibly think that Erika's behavior was justified.

Yeah... they forgot to mention in the Erika-centric episode last week about how she left for NYC when she was 18-years-old and abandoned her son when he was 3-years-old so she could go out West.

Kyle was right when she said Andy's polls and poll results were "shady." And I loved it when Kyle told him that to his face.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I am no Ericka fan even from the start she just has always had a falseness or "air" about her that she projects to everyone. I did not know the story of her leaving her son, did she leave him with her mom or who?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She left him with her ex-husband. What kind of a woman leaves a 3 year old? That's just heartless.

Saw this article on Facebook. Apparently QVC is catching some heat from customers upset by Rinna's nasty behavior on RHOBH.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/03/24/sickening-repulsive-social-media-slams-lisa-rinnas-qvc-line/