TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 03, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SHAHS: LOL, it is finally out, Mike does get around, why do women always think the guy will change because they get married.

And why does Reeza NOW question GG's arthritis? We have known about this illness for years...did production mention this as a storyline! This is now the 3rd show with an illness storyline.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Mike needs to run as fast as he can from Valene. The woman has issues, big time. He is a down to earth, mature guy and caring father, and deserves better.

I don't believe Jake was attracted to Ami in the least but wanted to be on the show, anyway. His twelve year old daughter couldn't wait to see Ami leave.

Jason, I think was initially attracted to Sara but it now seems to be on the wane.

I feel badly for Denise. She tried so hard to make it work with John but as he himself admitted, he wasn't ready for a commitment and his son wasn't helping matters, at all.

Paul wears his heart on his sleeve. I was really surprised when Kallie said she was going to go with whatever her family decided about him. she needs to smarten up.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Kallie and Paul can give it a try if her family doesn't make decisions for her and his kids do their chores like they did when she wasn't there. It's a lot to take on but love conquers all.
Valene is soo fake....look at me....I'm beautiful and sexy!!
I don't think Jake is attracted to women....it happens. JMHO

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
60 Days In had a update show with Robert, Barbara & Tami. Not much new, mostly stuff already aired *but* they showed Robert refusing to talk about anything he saw while in jail (drugs, weapons, etc.) because he feared for his life.

I think they said that a new season starts in August & includes Zach's wife. They showed a preview but it was mostly just a montage of images.

I was looking for the topic "60 Days In" & was trying to figure out which folder it might have been in - Adventure? - then remembered it was in general discussion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hadn't even realized Oprah's OWN channel is in HD now. No HD was the main reason I never really got into any of her original shows. Now that I see comcast had added her HD channel, I am going to try her "Where are They Now" show. It looks interesting.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I was surprised when I stumbled across that too. I wasn't watching it for the same reason.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Season 2 of "60 Days In"? I just couldn't get myself to watch it again. My heart went out to Isaiah in Season 1 and I thought Robert took it as a joke. Just can't watch it. I fear for the people going in as some of the inmates are just down right dangerous.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I am watching season 2. I just find it all so fascinating. And they have some interesting people going in. It is scary. I don't see any of them taking it as a joke like Robert did. He was such a disappointment.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why the officers are not standing guard inside the pods of 60 Days In. Inmates are smoking dope and beating other inmates. Do they not at least want to watch cameras on them?

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching season 2...I just have to watch. I can't believe how much the women's pod has changed since the first season was filmed. Those women are much scarier! And now that the pod boss (woman) has been transferred, I worry about that one lady Sheri? Is that her name? Why don't they have officers standing inside the pod? Or set up some type of station? That would deter a lot of the illicit activity that goes on in there!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched a marathon today of "Ozzy and Jack's World Detour". The first 6 eps. (new ep tomorrow on Sunday on History channel)

It is really fun. Ozzy and Jack Osbourne just go visiting tourist attractions mostly in the U.S., but they also go to England. I think the funniest episode so far is their visit to The Alamo. It's funny because in the 80s Ozzy was arrested for "supposedly" pissing on The Alamo wall. Ozzy was so stoned he doesn't remember, and they go look up the actual arrest records to see what really happened that day in the 80s :-)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Could not find a thread for Rupaul All Stars. I'm enjoying the format of this show. What I'm not thrilled about is so many being from the same season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find the first episode, I'm surprised Adore left.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I was surprised too. I read on jokers that she had just broken up with her boyfriend and her father had died recently, sounds that it was a bad time to try and do the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else watch Fashion Police last night (I know there's a thread around here somewhere but danged if I can find it!)? I thought it was well done and surprisingly agreed with most of their choices (although I would probably have given Kristen Bell best dress of the night). Their comments about that horrific outfit Anna Chlumsky was wearing were spot-on and so very funny...that poor girl!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I was just going to ask about Jack and Ozzy's show! Great minds. It was a lot of fun and interesting with a lot of historical facts that I didn't know. I love Jack and Ozzy together. Jack looks great.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Canada's Worst Driver 12? I want to punch that girl Krystal in the head. Repeatedly. If you ever see the show you will totally understand and perhaps hold her down for me. Doubtful it will knock an iota of sense in to her. Her parents must be so proud. And I'm mortified that someone who acts as vile and selfish as she does is some sort of youth counsellor.

Carolinagirl

05-07-2011

Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carolinagirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have any info on the CBS show "Hunted"? I saw a promo and swear that a college friend is going to be a contestant. However, I can't find the ad online to freeze-frame it to check. I do know that she and her husband have previously applied for the Amazing Race.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
CBS announced their new reality series, “Hunted,” will premiere after the AFC Championship game on January 22, 2017.

http://gazette.com/tv-talk-new-cbs-reality-series-hunted-has-contestants-trying-to-avoid-capture/article/1591583

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's the first trailer for Hunted:

https://youtu.be/OTNZrGr5vIY

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What was the name of the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie where they threw people in an arena-type area and hunted them down and killed them? Supposedly if they eluded capture they could live forever but nobody ever did? Of course this is also the premise of The Hunger Games only that throws in the children aspect.

Kind of scary but I will undoubtedly watch.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Running Man. Based on a Stephen King story. I still like that movie.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ok, give me a hint, what category is Celeb apprentice on?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
talent/variety shows

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I never would have looked for it there.