TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through March 21, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I was looking at the wrong time in the show. Now I see what people are describing.

I don't think that was intentional at all. If it was unintentional, it's a shame that it has become such a big deal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Here's a video. I just don't see how this was intentional:

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/146231/dancing-with-the-stars-pubic-reach-bonner-bolton-sharna-burgess

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ok, but don't men do that and pretend it was accidental.

Also, it looked like he was pulling her towards himself.

I would give it a 50/50 chance either way.

It is between the two of them to decide. I am done worrying about it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Seeker, I had to hit rewind about 5 times because I couldn't believe what I was seeing when Bonner put his hand in an inappropriate place on Sharna. WOW

I saw that, too, but in his defense, he was sitting behind her when he wrapped his arm around her and couldn't really see where his hand ended up. I don't really think it was on purpose. She quickly moved his hand away. I also had to rewind to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sharna and Bonner have been dancing in very close contact for over a week or so now. I would think that Sharna would know if he was trying to grope her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Shana made a quarter turn with her body causing his arms to slide off her hip. The was embarrassing but no big deal. Why would he do something like deliberately grab her crotch. It really makes no sense at all. It was an accident. If her body had not turned, his arm would have stayed on her hip. They all stand around with arms draped around each other, casually.

ETA: Agree with Jimmer above.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm over it... if Sharna doesn't have a problem with it, then neither do I.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
One last thing, they just discussed it on the Talk.

They weren't sure what it was.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just don't see how that could have been purposeful. He wasn't looking at her, there didn't seem to be anything sneaky or malicious about his demeanor.

It was purely accidental.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
So, only one show a week this season? I was disappointed it wasn't on tonight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sharna was on TMZ, total accident, she even pointed out he had no idea and you can tell because he has no reaction when she moves his hand...said he was moritified when she showed him her twitter blowing up ...she appears to really like him..blushing

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh well.. not worth looking back since I think I was FF to get past Nick being interviewed by Erin. I was more looking at performances and getting scores.

I suspect all of his hip thrusting earlier made people more suspicious of him.. hopefully their dance next week will be quite different..

I missed all the excitement online by not being online, I guess.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
In case anyone has missed it a lot of this show is sexual. They aren't out there wearing tents.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Just watched the video. Oh gosh, that was a total accident. I think the broo-ha-ha over this is because we all need a distraction from the disaster happening over on Pennsylvania Avenue!

Believe me, as a dancer, he will accidentally touch a lot of parts. Dance is a contact sport.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No kidding. People are suspicious because of hip thrusting? How long have they been watching this show?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I also mentioned hip thrusting, but I said groin thrusting. I am not suspicious of him for anything. I just thought his groin thrusts were done in a very creepy way. It was not attractive dancing. It was commentary on his dancing. Not suspicion of anything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I for one, love a good hip thrust

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't mind good ones either, but his were not good. They were creepy and awkward.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Creepy is a harsh word. I can think of lots of things that are creepy but Dancing With the Stars isn't one of them. Awkward, sure.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not referring to anyone here but it's like there are people on Facebook and Twitter just waiting for someone to make a mistake so they can pounce on them. It's pretty much a hobby.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
William Shatner is apparently blowing up Twitter with his don't vote for Nick bazillion tweets - apparently he really doesn't like the guy from watching him on The Bachelor. Shatner is friends with Bergeron and he also tweeted an apology to Peta and a congrats to her and Maks about their baby but said no way he was going to vote for Nick. She tweeted back tears gifs. Frankly I find the whole thing hilarious.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I can't believe you are picking on me for calling someones dance move "Creepy". I didn't call him a creep. Yes, his hip thrusts were creepy.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's called a difference of opinion, Naja. I can't believe you're picking on me. :-)

(Seriously, it's just a difference of opinion about a dance show. Nothing personal. No picking.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually I thought he was kind of goofy.. not sexy.

He seems excited to be there and he could settle down, as in more control on the dancing, next week. They beat three other pairs, score-wise.

I AM sad thinking that the touch that apparently scandalized some viewers (and wasn't even when they were dancing) could have lost them some viewer votes and that would suck.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sharna seems to love the show and what people don't seem to realize is that this isn't making her happy at all. I don't think she wants or needs a public intervention or people storming the gates.