TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through March 21, 2017 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Love me some Rashad!!!!
Didn't hurt that I also love me some Bruno Mars!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Me ❤️ Rashad also. Gave him my 12 votes.
Nick was not soo great. He thinks he is but he ain't.!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My votes went to David and Lindsay. I could never vote against a Cubbie!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Naja, I'm rooting for David also. He was with the Red Sox too and I think he was pretty well loved here. He's just a good guy.

Seeker

09-02-2005

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seeker a private message Print Post    
Bonner seemed somewhat swarmy to me. When they were on the sidelines upstairs he put his hand where it shouldn't be and Sharna quickly grabbed it away. There was a couple of other times that he went a little too over the line. I got bad vibes about him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
His groin thrusts creeped me out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought the cowboy was cute but his dance.. not so much, so he lost the cute..

I like Rashad but Simone killed the tango and if I was a voter she'd get mine.

Most annoying was Erika, Charo (I used to enjoy her but she was out of control needing attention), Chris, Nick (just needs to lose a bit of 'tude and talk of must win).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I missed a lot of the dancers because I fell asleep during the show. But I really liked Normani, the first dancer.

Glad I missed Nick. Chris seemed a little strange to me when he was being interviewed after he danced.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seeker, I had to hit rewind about 5 times because I couldn't believe what I was seeing when Bonner put his hand in an inappropriate place on Sharna. WOW

Of course, fan-girls Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson were in the audience for Erika. (The three of them deserve each other.) I wonder where her grandhusband was?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought Heather was really good. There were a few stand outs. I think this may be a great season

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I caught the hand motion of Bonner too.

Poor Sharna. That was disrespectful of him. What a jerk!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice what Bonner did (I guess I wasn't paying attention) but there were comments about it all over the internet.

They have a lot of solid competitors. Could be a great season!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It looked like he was trying to grab her.

She wanted none of it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If he's doing that on national TV, she must be hitting him with a stick to keep him away in private.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think that is why it was so troublesome.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Are there cameras/producers around 24/7 when they are practicing? I worry for Sharna practicing with this guy when they are alone.

Is there a possibility that he could be removed from the competition?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, Bolton swore the “hand placement that went south, so to speak” was “totally unintentional.”

“I was just stargazed by Nick and Peta’s performance and I was looking at the TV screen,” Bolton explained. “I felt her bump into me yet I wasn’t really looking at what was bumping into me.”

http://people.com/tv/bonner-bolton-explains-groping-sharna-burgess-dancing-with-the-stars-premiere/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
My favorites were the football player, the gymnast and the gal from Glee. All excellent.
I voted for Nick. Sure he was like dancing with a board, but he'll improve if given the time. There are certainly worse there than he right now.
I missed the cowboy grab. Oh my!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sharna Burgess‏Verified account @SharnaBurgess 5h5 hours ago

Anyone who has the ridiculous idea that it was intentional...is straight up stupid. As in lacking th intelligence to realize it was innocent

https://twitter.com/SharnaBurgess?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And...

Sharna Burgess‏Verified account @SharnaBurgess 6h6 hours ago

Sharna Burgess Retweeted Jennifer

Then those ppl are ridiculous and gossip hungry fools ... he is a true gentleman and absolutely would never. It was an innocent accident

Sharna Burgess added,
Jennifer @jenncnd
@SharnaBurgess WOW ppl saying Bonner grabbed ur V on purpose during Nick post dance interview. Said it was accidental but ppl on FB talking
26 replies 55 retweets 367 likes

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, if she doesn't have a problem with it, then neither do I.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched it again and I still didn't see it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I only saw a couple of the dances. David looked pretty comfortable out there. I think he will have tons of fans and he can move. Let's see how he does outside of a Cubbie uniform. Looking forward to future dances from him. Seems like a really great guy.

Saw the promo for Erika.... that's when I turned the show off. Too full of herself for me.

The first week always bores me because the dances are more 'introductions' to the audience of what the person is known for.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was definitely there Jimmer. He is sitting in a chair when Nick and Pete go upstairs for their interview with Erin. That's when it happened. Maybe you should watch in slow-mo?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He is looking away, his hand slips around her, she turns to her left and his hand glides down. Does not look intentional at all. It slipped off her hip as she turned.