TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Work World: Celebrity Apprentice 2017: Archive through February 15, 2017 users admin

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Watching it ...hearing Arnold describing older women. Wth?

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Matt is also a recurring guest (aka "family member") on Hallmark channel's morning show Home & Family. He does a little bit of everything - DIY segments, bbq contests, song & dance segments, as well as "current happenings with medical" segments. He's quite the personality! ☺ I don't recall if he's said it on celebrity apprentice or not but he is a doctor turned stand-up comedian.

I was sad to see Carson go, too. But I totally disagreed with Patrick Schwarzenegger RE: Lisa Leslie. She did an awesome job producing the QVC segment but he kept saying the shoppers at home would've related to her more on air. Carson has been on qvc many many times. He made a career out of helping women. She's a 6'5" basketball player with an incredible athletic body. Other than being a woman and a mom, I don't relate to her at all! Too bad they seem to see just the bottom line, the numbers, and not the actual task. She did far better than Matt did at producing. (Which was Brooke's doing, in my opinion)

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Brooke- she should've been fired weeks ago when her husband refused to sit on the back of the motorcycle! My husband has been on the back of mine, Arnold said he'd have no problem being behind a woman... that was a terrible call and just antiquated thinking on both their parts. He flat out refused to do it and she caved, saying "he's right, you'd never see that..."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Brooke should have been fired way back then. She was clearly the reason they lost that task. If her husband wouldn't do it, then they should have got another guy who would do it. Ridiculous.

It's funny. My opinion has gone up for all of the other contestants except Brooke. She hasn't come across well at all. Yet I suspect she may win it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I wholeheartedly agree with Starr and Jimmer regarding Brooke. Jimmer just said exactly what I told my hubby when we were watching it. She is married to him, and should know ahead of what he will or won't do, she should have known he would take exception to sitting on the back of the bike, so therefore should have mentioned it to him during the phone call. And if he didn't do it, get someone else!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yep, I have not cared for Brook since early on because she seems to begin each task with looking to see who she can present as being the weakest for if they lose.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Starr and Jimmer!

I also agree Lisa got screwed and didnt deserve to be fired

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Agree with everybody about Brooke. Wish Carnie would have stayed longer and Brooke been terminated earlier.

Karunna and Starr, thanks for the the Matt information. Didn't know he was a physician. Boy, what a trifecta of hottness....handsome, smart and hysterical. Also, he seems like an extremely sweet guy.

Matt for the win!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
V
V
V
V
V
V
Laila Ali left first and then Bye-Bye Brooke. Soo glad she's gone.
The F2 are Matt and B/George. Carson is one of them back to help B/George in the final task.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but I'm glad Brooke didn't win. That sounds mean on my part but I don't think she did enough to win and (as I've said before) I didn't like her on the show. I like what we've seen from everyone else.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
It was fun seeing Carson again last night. He really is a ROCK STAR as far as organization and creativity. Boy George had another diva fit. I honestly do not see how he made it to the end.

His name recognition will enable him to hustle HUGE $.

Matt's name...not so much. :-(

Has anybody won that didn't earn the most $?

Matt for the win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure that past winners are indicative of future results, given that the show has a new host who seems to make logical decisions.

I think Joan Rivers won, despite being out-played in every manner (including fund raising).

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, even when President Trump was hosting, I could never follow the logical progression of the people who were fired. Sometimes I think it's all "pre-determined". In this cycle, it was Carson's termination that was the most confusing termination to me.

Of all the Celebrity Apprentices, Rivers winning was the most outrageous. Annie Duke should have won that one.

I bet Boy George's presentation/creativity wallops Matt's, due to Carson being on his team.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was so annoyed when he picked Joan Rivers over Annie Duke (who I thought was the clear winner), I nearly stopped watching the show.

Then I came to the conclusion that even if the outcome may be absurd, the show is still fun for the most part.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Arsenio Hall earned half what Clay did, but he had a famous charity - Magic Johnson's, that gave hiom some wins when companies wanted to be associated with it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ok I'm late to the party, having just watched it on my DVR last night....does anyone else think the team's returnee's are a little unbalanced?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a touch, eh? That's for sure. I barely recognized anyone on Matt's team and Boy George got both Laila and Carson.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Agree with Scooterrific. All of Matt's team were early boots. No experience and he never worked with any of the women. Not to mention Matt has little in the way of contact for fundraising.

Boy George has the edge when it comes to his team. And his celebrity contacts. But it's his vision and presentation that can make or break it.

Trumps' Apprentice was always predetermined (IMHO) and had no bearing on the final task these past few years. Glad he's gone.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
Surprise Surprise Surprise........Matt won!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't had the chance to watch yet but I'm happy with that result. I think it was a very good season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Congrats to both guys with the amount of money they raised!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm soo pleased that Matt won because, as a sufferer of RA, his money raised will go to the Rheumatoid Arthritis Foundation. Hopefully it will promote awareness to this painful affliction.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Thrilled that Matt won, he really deserved it.

I would have been OK with Boy George as well I really enjoyed his event and he raised a lot of money as well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I especially liked that they each kept the amount of money they raised, rather than winner take all. I always thought that was wrong.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I always thought it was wrong too, the winner got an extra $250.000 for their charity so no need to get the money raised for the other persons charity.