TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through February 15, 2017 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Unless Katie gets some major help for her drinking I do not see it lasting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
These people are just the weirdest, I don't know how they get along in life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, don't complain about a $50,000 wedding you can't afford versus $2500 for a prenup.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
How are two people with probably a combined total of $5,000 in their accounts with NO assets able to afford a $50,000 wedding? Bravo has to be picking up the tab.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly! How about showing them planning a wedding they can actually afford.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, don't complain about a $50,000 wedding you can't afford versus $2500 for a prenup.

That's exactly what I was thinking, Dipo! WTH do they need a prenup for? Neither of them has any assets, other than their dogs. Fake drama. I suspect the producers put them up to this for a storyline.

And when is Brittney going to wise up and dump Jax's nasty behind. He's so mean to her and she's the best thing that ever happened to him. She deserves better. I read that Britt went home to Kentucky for Christmas, while Jax went to Florida to see his family. Maybe they've already split and are saving it for the reunion? She's a sweet girl. I just don't think she's that smart.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Totally forgot to mention how ludicrous it was for the whole SUR crew to attend James's show at his new place, not to support him but to watch the two girls who supposedly slept with him confront him in front of his girlfriend. Do these people not have lives of their own that they spend so much time trying to destroy another person's life? James already got fired from SUR and Pump. Is he not allowed to have a job anywhere and is it their mission in life to make sure he never gets another job? So sad.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I've never liked James or Lala, but the way the others have acted towards them, has made me want to stick up for them. They are gone from SUR and their immediate friend group, so just leave them alone. The only ones I can even stand anymore on this show is Ariana & the two Toms.

I wonder if Schwartz's family has money maybe? and they are the ones that wanted him to get the pre-nup? Have we ever seen any of his family? We have some of the others, but don't remember any of his family nor Kristen's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Bbpeach.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Katie needs a Stasi-ectomy .

I thought I read or saw some where jax & Britt did a spinoff where they Kentucky ihe was in fancy pants an expensive boots standing Iankle deep mud in a stall

But I did have a virus and could have dreamt that along with lasagna and getting a new dog

I would have yanked Britt home. But think the money is just too attractive for these shows

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Katie thinks people in the wedding party should "start falling in line", unbelievable how rude she is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not that I want another show but I would die laughing if they gave a spin off-off to Ariana and Tom, hahahahaha.

Oh and when did people start clapping after the sermon, where was the choir, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And what was that fake crying from Stassi, she has certainly not added anything to the show.

Off to see if there is another show I can click to when the people I don't like are on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know zero men who have wondered how they would look as a women, and go out for a bachelor party that way.

Back to PBS, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AMAZING, I feel the same way....she needs to stop drinking....Stephanie ‏@StevieRJ21 · 1h1 hour ago
Katie is seriously the most annoying person I've ever seen on TV. Lord help Tom. @PumpRules #vanderpumprules

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree 100%, Dipo. Katie is on my last nerve. Don't know why or how Tom puts up with her. She is truly awful.

I watched Watch What Happens Live from last night (recorded it--I watch nothing live). Apparently Scheana already has a new boyfriend and he was at the taping with her. Well, I can't judge. I didn't wait all that long after my divorce either. I hope she gets a grownup this time who will make her a better person (I know, that's asking a lot).

I love Ariana and that she refused to make a fake apology. Stassi basically got in Ariana's face and started that whole unpleasantness. Maybe she should be apologizing to Ariana? And how nasty was Katie trying to stir things up again when Ariana and Stassi had already made their peace? I just hate her!

And as much as I dislike Stassi, how adorable is her little brother? He needs to be on every show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha....."What do I have to do to get Tom to respect me? .....Hmmmmmm, quit drinking maybe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with Jax about getting marriage advice from Sheena.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am glad to see New Orleans get some publicity, but it sure hasn't recovered, when I was there, bourbon street was packed, you could hardly walk down the street.

Sad to see that tourism is not up more.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, what do you mean New Orleans hasn't recovered and that tourism isn't up more? I live here and I'm flummoxed by that comment. We've recovered quite nicely thank you very much and tourism is pretty much at an all time high as long as gang-bangers aren't shooting it out in the French Quarter. The Convention Center and some hotels are booked years in advance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl I was basing my comment on what I saw on the show, Bourbon Street looked very bare compared to when I was there back in the 90's is all.

So based on what I saw then, and what I saw on the show it didn't seem to be back to how it was.

That's all. I am glad to be wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....Taco Bell is giving away a wedding, including catering with tacos. In the course of reporting this information on the news they mentioned the cost of weddings, average of $30,000; and that a Michigan study shows that the less your spend on your wedding the more successful your marriage will be.

Tom and Katie are doomed.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I spent less than $500...I bought my dress on clearance for $90 bucks. We'll be celebrating 20 years this year, so I guess it's true. We had steak for dinner, no Taco Bell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, this was filmed in New Orleans during the summer. May through September is actually our slow season because most people frown on 98 degree temps with 90% humidity and a heat index of 115-120 degrees. It is also hurricane season so nothing is booked during those months. Back in 2004, there were conventions booked when there was an evacuation for Hurricane Ivan. The following year was Hurricane Katrina. After that, the three or four groups that used to book during the summer because the rooms were so cheap moved their conventions to the winter/spring.

Many restaurants will actually go on a month-long vacation during the summer because no one in their right mind would come here for a vacation from May through September. No one in their right mind - unless they are on VPR and Bravo is paying for it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby and I went to Reno, which is less than a two hour drive from us. Think it was about $130 for the license (at City Hall), and then we went to a chapel just to make it legal. It was not glamorous or romantic. Our "witness" (the receptionist) even answered the phone during our "ceremony," which consisted of: "Do you take her? Do you take him? Okay, you're married." We then took our 2 year old to the buffet at The Peppermill. Done. Just as married as somebody who spent $30,000. I've been to fancy ceremonies that didn't last 6 months. It's more about the marriage than it is about the wedding. $18,000 for invitations! Phhhhhht!