TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real Housewives of Dallas

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of Dallas users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 01, 2018Lexie_girl25 09-01-18  3:41 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Lexie and enjoying it as much as I did the other two seasons. Brandi is my least favorite and maybe because of that I'm being a little nit-picky here, but does anyone else find it odd that she keeps referring to her newly adopted son as "the baby" instead of his name Bruin? And it's not just her, it's the other women too. "Who's watching the baby?" "the baby looks just like you" and various other comments like that. He has a name ladies, quit calling him "the BABY"!! Makes it sound like he's just a visitor passing through......
Love Kameron, she's a hoot however I did not understand for the life of me why she went on and on about being hurt that she wasn't informed about Bruin's adoption. LeeAnn has mellowed for now, waiting to see if that's permanent or just temporary. Feel bad for D'Andra battling her overbearing mother. Cary is just a carbon copy of Tamara Judge. Stephanie is boring.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do get a kick out of how immature Brandi and Stephanie are (and they admit it). The scene of them trying to sled down the mountain was hilarious - especially when she said she peed on herself.

I pretty much like all of them, although I find Cary a little boring but she's okay. For the most part, I don't dislike anyone in the cast.

Kameron is a hoot. She is who she is. She owns that she is prim and proper (although it was weird how she kept going on about not knowing about the baby). But she handled the poster from Beaver Liquors better than I thought she would. She does have a sense of humor - you just have to dig deep to find it... LOL.

I also like that, with the exception of LeeAnne, all these women have money (unlike NJ where they are almost all broke).

That vacation home in Beaver Creek was "OMG... gorgeous"!!!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Oh yes...wasn't that place stunning! I liked as well that none of the gals complained about their rooms as we've seen in RHNY etc.:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xanadude 🏳️‍🌈 @XanadudeEarth2
15m15 minutes ago
More
D'Andra is angry at her situation and @LeeAnneLocken is a convenient target. #RHOD
She has five bank accounts, a company account, and her husband's money. Forgive me if my sympathy level is a little low. #RHOD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne Locken Verified account @LeeAnneLocken
16m16 minutes ago
More
Let me clear this up for y’all - here’s the rest of last night’s story 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a DOOSEY!

Head to @OKMagazine for the rest of the interview! #RHOD https://okmagazine.com/videos/leeanne-locken-slams-dandra-simmons-video/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, I have been wondering if anyone would tell De'Andra that when LeAnn gets married is none of her business, LOL.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
6m6 minutes ago
More
I think I fell in love with Mama Dee in this episode. Finally somebody tells awful D'andra the truth. #RHOD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... J. Matthew @jmatthew113
7m7 minutes ago
More
Rich’s eyepatch deserves its own show. There I said it. We are all thinking it. #RHOD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So fascinating how Brandi seems to not have heard the "what if I said to you.... you only had a baby to save your marriage"; it was a comparison to what Brandi was saving to LeeAnn.

Very funny how selective some of these ladies are in their hearing.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Brandi is determined to stay in the storyline. She’s escalating everything! I have no doubt a lot of drama she is creating is very calculated on her part

And Leann seems to fall in the traps, NOT that I’m a fan of Leann’s, it’s becoming predictable is what I think I’m trying to say! lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reader, I am sure you are correct. Last night Cameron was on WWHL and said LeeAnn gave her an analogy but Brandi didn't get it.

Then Brandi tweeted in some inane comment and still didn't get it.

And it sure seems that Brandi is sort of the "odd one out" with the "charity scene"; she doesn't seem as sophisticated as all the others. Sometimes she does seem rather crude and crass... which I think she says is just who she is, sometimes it seems a bit contrived to me.

And finally, DeAndra does seem to only get together with Brandi and drink, she needs to be careful with that, do they ever just go out for coffee???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne Locken Verified account @LeeAnneLocken
51m51 minutes ago
More
If people could JUST STICK with telling the TRUTH! I don't understand why that is so hard? Don't EMBELLISH or EXAGGERATE just state the FACTS! Here are the FACTS about I how feel about this weeks episode! Get 'em while they're FRESH! Please RT 🙏🏼#RHOD

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/leeanne-locken/leeanne-locken-one-should-never

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Could Brandi be more annoying? Gracious woman, stop with the droning on about your "hurt" feelings blah blah blah. And just in case you didn't know, even if LeeAnne DIDN'T record you on her phone naked as a jaybird swimming in the sea, Bravo did! And the whole world saw you!!! Also if you have any hope of getting anyone on your side in warding off LeeAnne's thinking you're an alcoholic, maybe you should stop getting wasted at every meal, event, gathering, etc. SMH.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL when LeeAnne said Brandi didn't have enough class to be an alcoholic - that she was a drunk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, No, rainynights, I really wonder about her, and what in the heck is wrong with her. It's like she doesn't have a connection in her brain that helps her understand consequences. I mean how is getting drunk at dinner going to make LeeAnne unhappy, it just proves her point.

I just don't get it, and I would think she would be more concerned about the adoption people seeing her behavior over time than a little naked swimming. I mean hasn't she done that before??

I hope the "probationary" period or whatever there is for the adoption is over, I do think that baby is a great addition to her family.

Plus I wish someone would teach her how to listen, LeeAnne never said she got the baby to save her marriage, she asked her how she would feel if she said that, as Cameron said on WWHL, it was an analogy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Co-signing your entire post Dipo!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha .... Xanadude 🏳️‍🌈 @XanadudeEarth2
10m10 minutes ago
More
Brandi definitely tried to get into @LeeAnneLocken 's phone. She just admitted it! She said the call log showed no missed calls! #RHODReunion #RHOD

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
5m5 minutes ago
More
Duh'Andra will say anything to make herself look like the self-professed queen of the show. She's a phony. #RHOD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
After seeing the above tweets I couldn't wait to see the show, OMG, it was hysterical.

D'Andra really seems to have some major anger/inferiority/depression (I don't know) issues. She can't even speak in a normal tone of voice. Maybe she is just stressed out having to take over the business and really work hard (like it seems her Mom did).

Will be interesting to see if she will go with LeAnn to a "relationship counselor", which I hope they film because it would be fabulous to see.

I don't know what all those other women think but I think they wouldn't have a show if LeAnne didn't cause so much turmoil.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG... Entertainment Tonight@etnow
·
5h
Brandi Redmond's 9-year-old daughter survived the car accident that killed her mother-in-law.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1314999754699411456

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: