TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 23: Archive through November 23, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jag, Gleb first appeared as a pro back when Lisa Vanderpump was on the show. After her elimination, he was relegated back to the dance troupe. I'm not quite sure how they decide who is going to dance with the stars and who is going to remain in the troupe.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Me too, Tish!!!
For completely different reasons, I thought James' and Laurie's dances were the best I had ever seen!!

I would be happy with any of the winners .

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I loved James and Sharna's freestyle.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Calvin and Lindsay. It's amazing how good all of these pairs are now. Often there is at least one couple that is getting by mostly on fan popularity but there isn't a weak one in this bunch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched last night's show yet but did see Jana and Gleb's freestyle...and my daughter watched it with me and she said it was boring. They just didn't seem to have that spark when they were dancing together that they usually have - perhaps his illness was a factor? Not surprised they were eliminated because they never seemed to have the fan support of the other couples...the last four couples were all great in their own way and sorry they had to eliminate one.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Roxip, that was judges' (at least Carrie Anne) comment last night -- not the usual spark in Jana & Gleb's dance. It could have been his flu.

I'd never heard of Jana before DWTS. IIRC, there was something she said in her first package this season that kinda turned me off. I don't remember what. Of the four, I'm glad she's gone.

I'm routing for James & Sharna, but any of the final three would be good. Final numbers will be close.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I generally don't like the contemporary dances, but was sorry to see Jana and Gleb go last night. To be honest, though, that's mainly because Gleg is so pretty and a joy to look at.
I'm rooting for James and Sharna, but all of the remaining pairs are good and deserving of the win.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for James and Sharna too, but I'll be happy with any win. Love both Laurie and Calvin.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Calvin's freestyle was my favorite. Great fun and great choreography by his partner.

I'm torn between James and Laurie as the winner. Both will make me happy. And both will make me feel badly for 2nd place.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Omg. Poor Gleb has the FLU and he & Jana just recreated the shower dance! Sexy as hell but I feel bad for the poor guy. Hope he doesn't get pneumonia.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hoping Hinch or Laurie win. But all 3 are terrific.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who is Hinch?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Val? Mame's auto correct must be on crack though lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so bummed James and Sharna didnt win

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hinch is James. His last name is Hinchcliffe.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen it yet (on west coast). Happy for Laurie as she was fantastic and cute as a button, but I'm also bummed about James. I've been so impressed with him from the get go. A natural performer.

Great season. :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm bummed about James (or Calvin) not winning. Laurie had an unfair advantage being a gymnast. She had to do dance routines on the mat in competitions. Sooooo unfair!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
No problem, Lexie!

I really like Laurie, but I really wanted James to win. I really thought he had it. He was just such a surprise this season. Both he and Calvin were.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Erin -- she sparkles. Her personality and how she dresses. She adds so much to the show. When I think back to Brooke . . . who styled her? Did she do it herself? Hair styles and dresses.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember when Erin first started and how I didn't care for her. By the end of her first season, I absolutely loved her. I had only started watching the season before so I really wasn't that attached to Brooke. In fact, I remember being kind of mortified at some of the questions she would ask the stars.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rieann!

I am thrilled Laurie won, sad James and Calvin didn't. I wanted a 3 way tie! LOL

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for a three-way tie too. That would have been perfect.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Isn't Laurie just the most wonderful young woman. And Val was the perfect partner for her. A quality pairing from the get-go.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
She's remarkably mature and self-possessed. I'd already forgotten her dance in the immediate wake of her grandmother's death.

I liked all three

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Best three finalists ever!