TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Work World: Celebrity Apprentice 2017: Archive through January 03, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually like the fact that I recognize most of the names of the cast. Usually, I only know a handful of stars on CA (and DWTS).

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I went to college with Eric Dickerson so it will be interesting to see how he does. I am impressed they got Warren Buffet. Tyra has some pretty good business sense so it would be interesting to see how she is. I love Carson too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like a lot of the contestants, should be fun! Annie, I thought Eric went to Cal State Fullerton

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Tyra Banks just welcomed a baby son via surrogate on Wednesday.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/topnews/tyra-banks-welcomes-first-child/ar-BBoNEGJ

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
no he went to SMU. He's a Texas boy!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe Im thinking of when he was with the Rams and theyy worked out at Fullerton

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
could be. he was a really nice guy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes he is. He does a lot for charity

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
glad to hear it!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Is there a start date?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now I think this is funny.

DH and I just finished watching an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie from 1994 called "True Lies" on STARZ channel. It also stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Tom Arnold. It was a box office hit.

Toward the end of the movie, Arnold is flying a helicopter, and a bad guy is hanging on for dear life to the missile on the outside of the helicopter.

The funny part is that Arnold looks out the helicopter window at him and says "You're fired!", and he hits the fire button and sends the bad guy off to his doom....

So Arnold said the phrase YEARS before Trump! And now he's the host of this show.
LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! I found the video. Now remember, this is 10 years before the first episode of "The Apprentice" even aired.

It's only 25 seconds long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs

eta: The premiere date is Monday, Jan. 2, 2017

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
LOL That's so funny Naja. :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I love that movie!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
OMG! that is so ironic!!! I have seen that movie a hundred times and totally forgot about that line!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? (I'm not but curious to know how Arnold did?)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was pretty boring, actually.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was ok, but I didn't realize Arnold would be such a , umm, I can't even think of a word. I thought he would be more fun.

His phrase for the show is "You're terminated".

I am big a big fan of Jon Lovitz and Boy George. I will be rooting for them.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Who was terminated??

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Carrie Keagan was terminated. I mostly know her from hosting things on VH1. I never liked her, but she seems to have a following.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In the second show, Carnie Wilson was eliminated. She made the classic mistake of bringing back the wrong people to the board room.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And may I just say that Arnold insisting that people call him "Governor" is just obnoxious?

Just sayin....

I had lost interest in this show long ago, and only have it on for background noise while I'm working. I may have to change that.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Boy George and Jon Lovitz are the only two I really like. I appreciate and respect Boy George for speaking up about how the other musician should not drink while working. Remember Dennis Rodman's drinking and how someone always had to "babysit" him? If BG and Lovitz end up terminated, I will probably not watch. Oh, and the guy with the wings all over his face: why didn't they just show him smiling while gazing at a plate of wings?

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Oh, and it was pretty embarrassing/humiliating when Lovitz called him Arnold and was told, "We are very good friends, but on here you call me "Governor"." It was in a very snotty (to me) voice, like he was all that. Jon looked so embarrassed and a little miffed to have been talked to like that. I felt for him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree Tabbyking. Arnold was trying to claim a gravitas he doesn't possess. It just looks childish.