TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through December 27, 2016 users admin

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Maybe she is controlling, but I'd guard my bank accounts too, if my addict husband had run off. I say that while having compassion for him and his disease (I grew up with two alcoholic parents) but she needs to protect herself, regardless of her own crazy personality.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Part of his drinking is her fault. He is an addict and she said that she couldn't be around someone who didn't drink at all. She wanted him to limit his drinking, which is something an addict can not do

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wasn't saying she shouldn't protect herself, but that she is so controlling she'd drive anyone to drink. Plus she was so ignorant to tell him that he could still drink when he has addiction issues. Weren't they the ones who went out to dinner for their anniversary last year and attempted to sample every alcoholic drink on the menu in "celebration?" That just turned my stomach. Lala is right about Scheana. Scheana is all about Scheana. Of course, pretty much everyone on this show is super immature. I see Tom and Katie heading down the same road. Katie is very immature and controlling. I don't see them lasting very long.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Poor Tom! He tries to sit down and have an adult conversation with Katie and she totally shuts him down. Run, Tom, run! Do not marry this girl. You will never be happy. (I know they're already married, but I don't see a happily ever after for them. She's soooooo immature!)

I can't believe those girls (Katie, Stassi, Kristin and Scheana) thinking friendship/loyalty means you can't talk to someone who is "mean" to your friend. Did they all stop maturing in middle school? Seriously. Grow up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Scheana has filed for divorce from Mike Shay. Sad for them, but not surprised. It always seemed like it was all about the wedding for Scheana.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/11/30/scheana-marie-shay-files-divorce-from-mike-shay-vanderpump-rules/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not surprised at all, BJM, I agree about the wedding.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Poor Sheanna will have to get some new wall art. That marriage was doomed ab initio.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Katie seems destined to head down the exact same path as Scheana. This time though, I think it will be Tom who files. She seems like so many women who have the checklist of the ring, the engagement, the wedding. As long as they say they've been married, that's all that seems to matter. Along with the junior high mentality that's so pervasive amongst this group, I think most of these kids could use a long in-patient stay at the nearest Betty Ford Center.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I feel like taking a shower after catching 10 minutes of this show . Usually 5.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too. And yet I keep watching! I don't really like any of these people. I guess I'm just fascinated by how awful most of them are. The only ones who seem relatively normal are Ariana and Tom. The rest are really terrible people.

I feel so sorry for Schwartz. Katie is a total control freak, and whenever she feels him trying to stand up to her, she freaks out on him. I can't believe they even went through with the wedding. What a total waste of money. And he has no input at all on "their" day. It's all about her. Get a clue, Tom. This is what your entire life with Katie will be like. Should we start a pool on how long their "marriage" will last?

And the whole obsession with everyone else's sex lives in so juvenile. Who cares who Lala is sleeping with?!

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
lol I give their marriage 9 months. I originally was going to say 6 months but I figured Schwartz is to lazy to get out of it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Florin. He's afraid of fighting with Dark Side Katie, so he'll just go with the flow. I hope they don't have a couple of kids before he finally decides he wants out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sheena has a lot of nerve talking about dating married men. LOL.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I guess she thinks everyone has forgotten about her dating what's her names husband.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sheena has a lot of nerve talking about dating married men. LOL.

I know! I was thinking the same thing! These kids spend a lot of time worrying about other people and spreading gossip. They're just so unpleasant. The only ones I really like are Tom and Ariana, who seem to have risen above all the BS, and Tom Schwartz, who genuinely seems like a nice person--who deserves far better than Katie! She is so hateful and venomous. What does he see in her?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lala has finally had enough of the viciousness. Good for her! Life is too short.

http://www.eonline.com/news/816182/lala-kent-on-the-moment-she-quit-vanderpump-rules-i-was-a-hot-mess

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BJM, I know, I think Schwartz deserves better but he seems to just go along with her, I don't expect their marriage to last too long. I mean seriously, he wants to be frugal about the wedding and she is trying to put on a "princess wedding", I couldn't believe she was willing to pay that much for invitations.

AND how are they paying for all this? is Bravo paying and that's why Katie is spending money like she has a trust fund?

They are not matched very well financially, and once the Bravo gravy train subsides, they are going to have a little difficulty living in the real world on real "waitress and bartender" income.

I am always pleased to hear about people who actually move on to "real" jobs. There was that other waitress who booked a movie and got out.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also think since Stassi has been back Kate has turned back into the mean girl.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can I just say how much I hate Stassi, Katie and Kristen? They are really hateful, mean girls. Scheana just wants to get along and not fight with everyone. I thought it was the right thing for her to apologize to Lala, but the other three act like she totally stabbed them in the back. I feel so bad for her, especially knowing what we know now about her marriage falling apart. I feel bad for Scheana!

And Jax is a sociopath? Is anyone surprised? He's totally all about Jax and doesn't care about anyone else's feelings. Of course he's a sociopath!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
They never should have let either Stassi or Kristen return to the show-they are both rotten hateful biatches.

Jax is such a shit disturber, running back and forth between Scheanna and the meanies. He always adds a little "flair" to his reporting.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think that is why I've lost respect for LVP. You know that if she wanted Stassi & Kristen gone, they would be. But apparently she believes that the meanness they bring is okay, at least as it pertains to ratings. The fact that she still employs some of these people at Sur speaks volumes to me. No way should Jax still be working there. At least she did fire S & K from Sur, but them still being on the show doesn't exactly make it a big deal. They just don't have to work as hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they give a "surprise" party for Shay, that is mostly an alcoholic bash!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Poor Shay, he had no chance trying to get sober with this group.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ICYMI: George Michaels was James Kennedy's godfather. It was posted on Twitter he was going to London for the funeral services.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
That is both surprising and interesting Lexie.