TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through December 28, 2016 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
The whole Camerino thing is only being half-told. He was in a car accident nine years ago and the police found cocaine in his car, and I believe, even on his person. When it happened, he called Matt. Matt arrived after the police, too late. Matt could have had his vehicle towed out of the ditch and no one would have been the wiser.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Matt does want to see what is going on but his spying on Amy is distasteful to me. Just as he scolds her now and in the past, when she just wants to enjoy the farm.. he's always convinced she is going to destroy things.

AND if he was a really good mananger, he'd have long ago documented things that need to be done, so when he has help people could be useful but not just under his supervision. Control freak a bit.

A document would allow Amy to step in and help in critical areas.

I'm sure there is a story but it is still sad. There are actual hardened criminals, illegal, legal, whatever, who are revolving doored in and out of incarceration, who are known to be violent but technically released to prey upon people again.

Like the two guys who had security anklets and were being monitored, ended up being allowed to move about and kidnapped/killed and one of them has the gall to say well if you'd monitored me better this person would still be alive.. which is true but like taking no responsibility.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved Zach and Tori's anniversary trip and how they are together. I think they will be good parents too.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Matt is a micro manager/control freak. And he is totally dependent upon others to get the bulk of the work done .

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But then he needs to DOCUMENT what needs to be done.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Documenting makes too much sense and might make him feel unnecessary, or not needed.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
His brain is definitely wired a bit differently than most,

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy needs to get Jer to set up the software on her computer and then she also can check things.. she might see something and alert Matt.

and then she could SEE if there is a spy cam on her.

And for real if an intruder was about it would be good for both of them to know.

The little dogs they have now aren't much in the way of guard dogs. Cute, though.

I was glad Matt got over his snit when the kids invited Amy to his place. I have to say the twins and spouses are very mature and seem to quietly expect mom and dad to be adults. It isn't like Matt and Amy have to share a social life, but when it is a family thing, it isn't all bad to share, if possible.

I'm glad Matt came through his surgery well and hope he didn't overdo it and will have a full recovery.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Over the past 40 years I've gone to many, many DH's family events where his ex was. She calls me from time to time. She is a very lovely lady.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am surprised and disappointed that Matt would be upset that Amy was invited to the game night at this house. Especially after she gave him the bed to aid in his recovery.
Good for Amy to go out on a limb and pursue an active single life.It is hard enough when one is older and she instantly attracts attention just by her size.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Matt never fails to be Matt.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Matt knew the camera was on him, he looked pathetic and lonely as Amy was jovial and interacting. I thought it was fitting, Matt being Matt indeed

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt just has to have minions..

The preview of his sudden need to prepare for emergency.. nothing wrong with the concept but as usual, he expects the world to stop spinning while his family must be involved in his current project.

and as usual, these urges come upkn him at particularly inopportune times.. like just before pumpkin season, or when he decided to rip up flooring with famiky arriving, and countless other projects, always with no thought to what others have scheduled.

He doesn't have Camerino niw, and he has to realize Amy is moving on in many ways.

Jeremy sees himself as the next Roloff in charge and seems to egg Matt on.

Amy wasn't fighting him on expenses for the box in the ground but he won't be happy if she isn't involved and doesn't want to have a test sleepover..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've started the 'box' episode but not very far into to it yet. Matt is a putz.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, he nade it about another opportunity for him to spend money 💰 and wear a goofy costume, but they did spend the night tgere.

The shipping container didn't seem like ut had ventilation or air filtration, the chemical toilet 🚽. and so on, but it nade an episode and Molly just happened to visit (perfect timing to earn a paycheck for that episide) and Audrey surprised them as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just saw on Instagram that Molly is engaged.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will have a third wedding on the farm.

Or maybe not.

If you had asked me, I thought they were engaged already, but obviously not..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Sea, I could see a lot of holes in Matt's plan.

Regarding being in that container, do they have a way to get out if someone should look the doors from the outside? I'd be worried sick about that possibility.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seriously.. made for TV.

Maybe Amy can include it in her glamping/B&B plans.

Come sleep in our bug out shelter!

LOL

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I thought the episode was funny though and a change of pace, not very realistic but so what. I would have had claustrophobia big time thought.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I agree, but not so much on so what since Matt uses these things to spend money that could go into the business there.

Sort of like when he burned down the house they used for brides to get ready, so he could buy a double wide (of course now he lives in it but that wasn't his plan at that point, or was it?

Heck, for all I know TLC bought the container, like they pay for some vacations for their reality peeps.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I thought tic pays for all vacations in addition to the salary.

Ohhhhhhh I missed the burning down of the wedding house. What happened?????? How did I miss that. These people fascinate me I thought I knew everything. Lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was a season or two back, when they were doing the weddings.. of course for each wedding, Matt had to have a big project.

And that time he just suddenly decided to burn town the old house near the barn.. didn't tell anyone. Amy was away from the farm that day and as she was driving home she saw smoke! Of course she thought the house was on fire.

And of course he hadn't talked to her about doing that or getting a double wide which naturally almost didn't make it in time for the next bride to use.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, December 26, 2016 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea! I still don't know how I missed that. Well, that sounds like Matt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From the latest show, I'd say Matt has a problem with buying things at auction and elsewhere.. wow.. he was bidding for some things that were just ridiculous.

And trying to justify that throne! They already had a perfectly good throne for the castle, so showing the little blind boy touching the new throne was bogus, since he would have been able to enjoy the existing throne and castle.

And Jeremy and Audrey are too old to hang onto the dream that his parents are suddenly going to change and get remarried! I get his wish that they didn't divorce but surely he should be able to see that it just wasn't working. And at least Zach can handle the fact and celebrate that his mom is growing and happy in life and exploring things.

This isn't a rebound for heaven's sake. It isn't like Matt left her for another woman and it just happened recently. And this guy she went on the motorcycle ride with seems to be down to earth, honest, open and did a great job preparing his motorcycle to accommodate Amy, installing pegs at the right place for her feet.

Heck even Matt seemingly didn't take the idea of Amy dating as negatively as Jeremy did.

And what is with Jeremy egging Matt on to keep buying stuff?

And after all these seasons, Matt still talks of hiding things from Amy.. childish.