TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Married By Mom and Dad on TLC

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Married By Mom and Dad on TLC users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The young man, Devin, isn't even trying to fake that this situation is real & is making it into one big joke. I'm guessing he just wants to be on TV.

I feel bad for the bride, Ursula, who believes this is someone sincerely seeking a mate.

I gave him the benefit of a doubt til he paraded the wedding planner as a f buddy - that should make the bride feel special.

TLC isn't even trying to fake that this situation is real.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched the first episode and I concur. I felt no empathy towards any of the people seeking a mate...I think they seek publicity.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
ITA about Devin. I don't see him as husband material. Feel for Ursula and her Mom (she did not get to help in the wedding) Ursula crushed her Mom's dream about her wedding, too. Devin must be doing this for publicity.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Devin knows who Ursula is and what she looks like. They've had contact through the internet and he didn't like her and had fears his parents would pick her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He's the type of guy I loathe and he's really not even all that attractive. Yuck. I'm hopeful about the two girls seeking a husband.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, glad it's not just me - supposedly there are 4 singles - Devin & 3 females but I can't place the third female - I'm guessing they haven't introduced her yet (or our memory is getting really bad.)

The dark haired female looks like she just wants someone who will support her, I'm guessing that's fairly rare in this day & age.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: