TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Ladies of London: Archive through January 12, 2016 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I like Marissa. She's has the T day dinner for 6 or 7 years now. Juliet wanting to eat in a home setting is fine...as Marissa said go ahead and do it. In this case I'm siding with Marissa.

I can't seem to get these ladies straight. This show has a different vibe than the American HW version. L-London reminds me more of the Australian Sheila's from Sydney or whatever it was called.

I'm pretty much over any of the Real Housewives of the USA.

On a side note I hate Bravo's website. It freezes on me on my home PC, my I pad, on my work PC and on my laptop. I tried to see the cast to get them straight in my mind and super FREEZE. Anyone else have this problem???

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you for sharing that Lilfair - I can't get these ladies straight - I don't want to watch it 3-4 times... I'm starting to recognize Caroline, then, not so much! lol (@me!)

It was Christmas last week, and one of the ladies (was it Juliet?) want invited to a big todo sing along

This week its New Year's Eve, and Juliet is "hosting" the party? and Caroline is going out of her way to create drama?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
First these housewives dress much better that any u.s. Cast.

Major piece of horribleness Caroline Sandbbary. I understand her business is failing but her mean spirited remarks and actions at the party is pretty ugly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't think Caroline realized her off-the-cuff comment would have Julie in bawling tears. That was crazy how she was bawling like a baby.

Last year when they introduced Julie, I thought she lived at Mapperton, so I was surprised when she became full-time this season that her family doesn't actually live at Mapperton and yet it costs $200,000 a year to maintain the property.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they don't open Mapperton up to the public. Charge for tours or turn it into a B&B or Inn. There isn't a reason they can't make that place work as an income instead of a painful expense.

I don't know... but I felt "look she beat the yoga teacher up in the handstand". It was meant to be a dig and sure Julie shouldn't have fallen apart....but my god can't we all be civil. Totally rude remark and totally over sensitive.

I'd never make a public dig like that to a friend .

Was it Caroline that was humping the husband? Here I thought these Londoners had a wee bit more class than N.J. chicks.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I am with Lexie girl on the Caroline comment, just a party with drinks everyone is having a fun time and she makes to me "her" normal humor remark which is kinda always dark and mostly funny. The humping of the husband crossing the line. I love the Juliet called her on it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just checked the website and Mapperton is open for tours for about six months out of the year.

Another thing I found confusing, does Julie bicycle all over London to give her yoga classes?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
If the tours aren't paying for the upkeep of Mapperton then they either need to raise the tour prices, have it opened more than 6 month or even rent out rooms on a permanent basis. There has got to be more to this than we know. Rent it out for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah's...a whole array of things.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... when I was looking at the prices for the tours, it looked like they were relatively inexpensive.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Great episode at Caroline Flemings hone in Denmark. The bedrooms are amazing !!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Missyb - I can't wait to catch it on a rerun - DS came over and I had to turn the sound off, but I kept the tv on! Some of those rooms - wow!

and she said they played tennis in the one room - with chandeliers! ok... maybe it was table tennis! lol But spectacular chandeliers!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
These ladies are as crazy as the American counterparts.

Does Andy do a reunion show with these ladies. I don't think there was one last year. If there was I and my DVR missed it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No, Andy does not do a reunion with LoL. At least this year, Below Deck will finally get the reunion it deserves and not a "clubhouse" special on WWHL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Watching WWHL with Caroline Stansbury from Ladies of London and Tom Sandoval from Vanderpump Rules. It looks as though Caroline cannot sit far enough away from Tom. I would too. The entire cast of Vanderpump rules makes me want to shower.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Missy, VPR is the worst thing on Bravo. I just read somewhere that their ratings are very high. This years opener was increased a tons in all demo categories. Puzzling.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I wish Andy would do a reunion with the Ladies.
I also wish this show was on longer. It's my favorite out of any of Bravo shows.

Lil-I agree VPR is the worst show on Bravo. I think I watched it the first season, maybe the second or part of it, but that's all I could handle. I think it's all acting, and bad at that. When I saw Tom on WWHL he has that stupid smirk on his face even when he is acting. They creep me out. That's the millennial generation for you!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The problem with this season's LOL was that it was filmed over a period of about 5 months, but there were only 10 episodes. The season opened at Thanksgiving and then two episodes later it was NYE. I think that is why a lot of this season didn't make sense as to what was going on with these women because the show was jumping so far ahead in time we were missing stuff that wasn't shown.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Thought I'd post under here since there isn't a link yet made for The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet? I stumbled across the 3rd episode and then finally was able to catch up. I have to admit there are times I have a hard time understanding them. Very different accent in that area. They don't annoy me the way some of the other Housewives franchises do, but they definitely have a very high school vibe to them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the only RH show I'm not watching. I can't understand a single thing they are saying. Are their accents what is called "cockney?"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Never mind... I just googled and found that Cheshire has it's own accent.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I gave up on Cheshire...the accent was not pleasing. Actually I'm down o watching OC only. There needs to be new blood in the HW series.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Me too, on the Cheshire accent - and the mom with the dd on the horse? what was wrong with her, and I think she wants a baby, or she's going to try and get pregnant? I was so lost...! lol

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time understanding. Honestly, it would be helpful to have sub-titles, but maybe Bravo thinks that doesn't set a classy enough standard.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's an odd accent for sure. I have no problem understanding LOL or the RH of Melbourne, but I have no clue what they are saying on Cheshire.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Okay. Is there something wrong with me? I understand everything they say! I actually like it. Magali does not seem to fit in very well.