TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through November 07, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did you guys see that shoe they did with the unaired scenes. Stassi admitted that she had lied about sleeping with Frank while dating Jax. And half the cast knew she was telling a lie. But she had hung her hat on being the victim all season so she couldn't give it up.

Andy was shocked about how she looked him straight in the eye and lied to him, LOL. She and Jax are two of a kind.

Also, if you watched the producers talk about the taping, you can kind of see why Stassi thought this was her show. And man she really was a piece of work, hopefully this "a little more humble" Stassi will stick around, but I am not holding my breath on it, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love the "uncensored" shows. The uncensored RHOBH was enlightening - especially since we get to hear the producers' takes on what happened.

I cracked up at the flow chart of the SUR employees relationships with each other.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was a fun show. I had forgotten a lot of that stuff, since it was so long ago. When was there an uncensored RHOBH show? I hope I didn't delete it by accident. (I always delete the "First Look" shows, since they are only the first 10 minutes or so of the next show and I'd rather wait and see the whole show.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The uncensored RHOBH was a couple of months ago (before this last season started). It was really interesting.

It turned out the show was developed around Kyle - she was the first HW cast on BH. So when people say they want TPTB to get rid of Kyle - it's not happening.

Also, everyone in production knew that first season that Kim was an alcoholic and those times that Kim was late for an event was because production was trying to sober her up.

Lisa wanted to be called "Pinky," but Bravo told her Pinky Vanderpump sounded like the name of a hooker and they quashed it - much to Lisa's dismay.

These are the things I remember from the show (just off the top of my head). It was an interesting show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I probably watched it, just don't remember it.

I actually started watching this show because of the Richards sisters (I remember them being in movies years ago) and also Camille. Didn't know the rest of them. (Oops! Thought I was posting in the RHOBH thread.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Babyjaxmom, close enough!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, what does Lala think about James making all these comments. I would tell that boy to take a hike, LOL. From what I understand, or sort of heard, they are a couple these days which is pretty mind-boggling.

Getting ready to watch my tape from last nights show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, so this reunion was filmed in February, and it should be interesting.

I am kind of surprised they let James and Lala back on with Andy, he was pretty pissed off when they were on WWHL.

Already they have mentioned that James is suspended from SUR, guess he got drunk again and did something again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy did ask Lala how much she had had to drink before coming on the show and she indicated that her Mom had suggested it didn't go so well the last time when she was drinking so she came sober.

Wonder if that will last, I am pretty sure they serve cocktails during these reunion show tapings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, this is like watching a trainwreck, I just can't look away.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The ratings for this show are through the roof. Queen Pinky knew what she was doing when she told Andy to the spin-off should be at SUR and not Villa Blanca like he wanted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seems like maybe Sheena has figured out people with addiction issues maybe shouldn't be drinking either. Of course she cried.

And Kristen still doesn't get it with Ariana and Tom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do believe it is time for Ariana and Tom to cultivate another set of friends, LOL. These children just don't get that you do grow out of some people.

And while I do believe Kristen is not as crazy, she doesn't have what I consider proper boundaries so I wouldn't want her around me either, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For once someone said something smart, Kristen and for that matter most of this cast, don't ever consider the consequences of their actions. They believe that the world just revolves around them, as Stassi showed them, so now they emulate.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lexiegirl....I have heard that SUR is where you take your mistress and Villa Blanca is where you take your wife, so it makes sense there would be better ratings. The staff reflect those morals, LOL.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Dipo, those are LVP's very own descriptions of the two places. She promotes that environment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, Jenjackso, that explains it...Europeans think so differently about having a mistress, or extra man....what is that person called? Boy toy? LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All three of her restaurants have totally different environments. Villa Blanca is more upscale fancier and suitable for business meetings, SUR is a hip, fun place, and Pump is Pump. A girl I work with went on a BH weekend a couple of months ago and she ate at both SUR and Pump and said the food was amazing at both restaurants.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think LVP was making a joke. I don't think in any universe she would look lightly on Ken having a mistress. Ken would be a dead man!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, it was pretty amazing when Lala said to Katie, let me talk, so Katie does, then Lala starts talking and Katie cuts her off again. Course it could have been editing.

I thought I heard LVP say listen. Still waiting to hear LVP mention to all of them that if there wasn't a show they would have never heard from Stassi again, LMAO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Lala Kent has either quit or been fired from VR. Bummer. Love her or hate her, at least she brought some entertainment to this show.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/02/lala-kent-quits-vanderpump-rules/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The whole crew was here in New Orleans this past weekend. They were staying at LeMeridian Hotel which is about 3 blocks from my office. They were also spotted eating at Galatoire's which is probably one of the most expensive restaurants in New Orleans. I guess Bravo has no problem paying for them to eat at Galatoire's since this show brings in the ratings.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This starts up tonight but huge scoop from last week that I forgot to post. Evidently, Scheana's husband did one of his disappearing acts. She cut off the credit cards, but he had already cleaned out their joint bank accounts.

I have no idea if he has since resurfaced.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ETA: He has since resurfaced this past Wednesday night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that. Apparently he stayed out all night one night, so Scheana canceled all his credit cards. He then cleaned out the checking account. She is so controlling. She must be heck to live with.