TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
America's Next Top Model cycle 23 -12...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model cycle 23 -12/12/2016 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 15, 2018Panda25 02-15-18  4:41 am
Archive through April 04, 2018Cass_cat25 04-04-18  6:53 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jeana has bags under her eyes, sort of puffy. I found she looked so much better with the first longer blonde wig than bald. Maybe it distracted from her bags. I don't think any of them are really pretty this season. Of course that's not what Tyra looks for, outward beauty, she likes quirky. Don't know their names, but I guess the black girl is prettiest.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I know things are totally added for drama. At the start of Khrystiana's photo shoot for Pantene, they were saying how great she was doing then all of a sudden it was a struggle. I am sure they got more than one good shot of her. Even though she still looked gorgeous, I think she is the most consistent of the models.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
It sure looks like they are shooting for a Jeana win. Blech. She is just mean and snarky. I guess that designer liked her enough to get Tyra to keep her.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am not a Jeana fan at all but it looks like she has 9 lives on this show. I'm hoping for a Krystiana win but I'll settle for anyone but Jeana.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
TYra is no one's fool, if Jenna was to win, they would have a better edit of her, seems more like a missed it by that much edit where she would come in second. No spoiler, just an opinion.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Good point!! Makes total sense... let's hope you are RIGHT!! Although I hope she's out next...

Go Krystiana!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Seems like this ended quickly...

So happy that Kyla won, but unhappy they kept Jeana (although not surprised because they have stroked her overly huge ego all season long) over Krystiana for the final 2.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Booo! 😠

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I totally agree with you. She's too darned smug for me. I wonder if she is a difficult person to work with on a shoot or in a runway show. Seems like to her it's always "my way or the highway."

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm ok with Kyla winning... just didn't want Jeana in the top 2... Krystiana's body of work was much stronger than any of the others

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I still believe they did not choose the best photos of models. I wish we could see their other shots.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I just got to watch the finale and had to gripe to someone, although it seems like you all won’t agree with me. The theme of the season was all kinds of beauty. Short women, curvy women, older women etc are all beautiful. But, in the end the lesson we learn is that the young, tall, thin model wins. Oh, thank you for the lesson, Tyra.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can't help but agree. Despite all of the differences they emphasized (and IMO there was no doubt that Khrystiana was the most photogenic and beautiful of all the girls and she showed it by winning so often), Kyra - the most stereotypical "model" body type - won. They just can't help themselves can they?

Still rather Kyla win than Jeana.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agree... and agree with everything posted above...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: