TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 23: Archive through November 22, 2016 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I thought Terra was terrific in her individual dance. No need for her to apologize about anything in that dance. She deserved the score she got.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed Jimmer. But it was time for Marilu or Terra to go. Either one was suitable. The other needs to go next week. And then is it a double elimination? That one will hurt. All the other dancers are really a notch above.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer and everyone.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Terra & Sasha eliminated.

I hope everyone saw tonight's show. There were a lot of fantastic dances. Many many deserved 10s.

At first I was shocked by Erin's dress tonight. Then I saw the nude panels. Very good match to her skin tone. Beautiful simple dress.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Disappointed (and am questioning why) Carrie Ann gave James a 9 for the blindfold dance. Thought he was perfection.

Does anyone else think that Jana, when she is wearing makeup, looks like Natalie Wood?

Colordeagua, I liked Erin's dress too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I loved Erin's dress.

Rob, I will never "get" Carrie Ann's scoring. I agree that James' dance was absolute perfection and worthy of a perfect score. I'm thrilled Terra is gone because I was really tired of them over-scoring her.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Carrie Anne saw something that Julianne and Bruno didn't. Is she seeing things? I still have it on my DVR. Later I'll watch again and listen to her comments. I doubt I can see what she did. Usually I don't see the mistakes in the dancing. I did see Calvin's missteps towards the end of his dance.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I saw what Carrie Anne was talking about...on the first lift he looked like he was unstable and was a bit awkward - it was just a split second but it was apparent.

In my opinion (which means absolutely nothing...LOL), however, it was one of the most beautiful dances ever done on DWTS.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved Laurie a d Val's dance.I bawled like a baby through it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Laurie's package made me cry. My mother also has dementia and lives in assisted living/memory care, so it was close to home. And when Tom started crying, I totally lost it. Very, very emotional, but she danced beautifully!

Very happy with the final four. I was impressed that Terra got as far as she did, but she wasn't able to do the same level of dance as the others. I was also very touched by her story that her parents adopted her little brother who was given up by his own parents because he was a little person. The reason his biological parents gave him up was the same reason Terra's parents wanted him. What a gift to both their children!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Laurie seems so mature for age. She has this effervescent glow about her that is infectious. I think Val was her perfect partner. Loved the 3 person dance at the end with Max being the dance instructor. That was so creative and different than anything seen before. It could easily been a finale dance.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwts-val-chmerkovskiy-reveals-kept-130823740.html

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
If Calvin and Lindsay were also in jeopardy, doesn't it follow they will be next to go?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure that being "in jeopardy" actually means they were the next lowest. Also it may encourage their fans to vote more thinking they need the support.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It's possible any one of the couples could stumble / take a tumble and get low scores from the judges. Just because a couple may be next lowest doesn't mean they're the next to go.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
In jeopardy does not necessarily mean they were in the bottom 2. We don't know the actual bottom two unless Tom or Erin say so. And every week is a new week, so as long as he and Jana get a fairly similar score (so the spread between them can be overcome) and he gets enough votes, he'll stay.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.puredwts.com/2016/11/17/dwts-season-23-the-semi-finals-dancing-by-the-numbers/dwts-23-week-10-table-2/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Interesting link Texasgirl - thanks for posting.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
http://people.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-finale-illness-gleb-savchenko-has-flu-and-has-to-rest-says-source/

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jana & Gleb eliminated. Gleb did dance tonight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jana/Gleb eliminated.
James and Sharna's free style was one of the best I have ever seen on this show. It was hard to believe he wasn't a pro.
I've only seen the last 10 minutes of tonight.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Color and Jag....won't be able to watch 'til tomorrow. Appreciate spoilers.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoilers. I also won't be able to watch until tomorrow..

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm such a sap. When Calvin's son showed up--with that smile!--I just started crying. I'm not sure why, but wow it got me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Different strokes, I did not care that much for James and Sharna's freestyle.