TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 01, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 01, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Production is behind 95% of everything

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I no longer like Shannon at all. Kelly obviously has a drinking problem and cannot turn down a drink if it is in front of her. So mean of Shannon to not only insist on ordering but then sneaking and asking them to make it a triple.

The only person I knew who was a true narcissist also, when feeling put down in any way, would attack the person personally in an area they knew they were sensitive about. This person also would act shocked that anyone was offended about the mean things they said and would offer an apology but implying that the person should not have been offended in the first place. Kelley does exactly that.

I bet Vicki's new boyfriend loved seeing her grinding on other men in this episode and exposing her breasts to not just Heather's husband but everyone present.

These women are way too old to act like they do. Their behavior would be disgusting out of a teenager but these women are grandmothers, or old enough to be one. I find myself so embarrassed for them. Glad they got kicked out of the store. I bet Vicki's new boyfriend loved seeing her grinding on other men in this episode.

Also am glad that Meghan, who seems like a sweet person, is escaping this madness.

Tamara's church elders need to sit her down for a talk. Her profanity and terrible behavior is not a true representation of the faith she is professing to have.

I am trying to figure out the reason I still watch this show. I gave up on all HW shows except OC and NY. I think it is because I am interested in seeing the places they visit and observe their clothes and homes. But I am about ready to drop the OC because of their embarrassing behavior. I would not do business with any of them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm the same I watch and feel pretty disgusted by their behaviour. I think it has lost it's place in my pvr after the Ireland debacle. Some of them act like such idiots. Just wanting attention any way they can get it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
" I think it is because I am interested in seeing the places they visit and observe their clothes and homes."

Bingo!! Me too.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Why is these kind of people end up being the "face of America"? It was cringe worthy and all I wanted to do is email the staff at the Powerscourt Hotel and write, "please don't judge America by these women."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
While I was appalled that Shannon was trying to cram tequila down Kelly's throat, why didn't she just send it back.

Shannon was awful doing that.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Just so you girl's know.. I felt the same til I watched WWHL and it was explained that Kelley was the one who told the girl's that tequila was an upper. That's why Shannon repeated it. Kelley also said she wanted to party since she missed out on the dancing. Apparently there was more to it then what we saw.
I saw Kelley smirk when Shannon was pushing the drinks. She was playing "hard to get"...narcissists love attention to be on them. Vicki is one, too. She has to pretend she can't ride the bike straight, and she lifted her shirt at dinner. Gross!
Roblover- you describe Kelley perfectly.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Kelly might have said tequila is an upper, but that doesn't mean she wants to drink it. I know all Kelly has to do is ignore the drink in front of her, but Shannon should have listened to her the first time she said no. Kelly could not have made herself any clearer that she didn't want a drink. And if you don't like the drunk version of a person, why try to get them to drink? I sure as heck wouldn't be putting alcohol near that person let alone asking the bartender to make the shots double.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Texas-Of course we wouldn't do that...but Production would. Don't forget what we are not being shown.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yeah, production can push it, but if you feel that it is morally wrong, why would you do it? I thought it was a low blow for Shannon to do this.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
My family does alcohol like you can't believe, I find it's so much easier to pretend to go along and sub water for tequila. I do understand Shannon wanting the party atmosphere but I don't understand how and why she pushed so hard and tomake them doubles. Maybe her plan is to make sure Kelly doesn't come back next season

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I get it that Terry sees bboobs at work every day, but how crass of Vicki to expose her breasts like that. What a classless broad. I wonder why heather did not have a problem with that? She seems to object with everything that is not classy (and rightfully so).

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, I thought the same thing. Everything about Vicki is "look at me." She has no class. Heather defended Vicki doing that because she said it was like a consultation. That was a pathetic answer, what professional doctor would consult with someone over the phone about THAT? Heather said that Terry would fix Vicki's problem if she went on his show Botched. Nothing more has been said about it, according to heather.

I also hate that Shannon did that because I think she is funny, and it seemed out of character for her to do that. So from what I watched on WWHL there was more going on behind the scenes, and Kelley wanted to party. She could have just been acting like she didn't want any. The whole thing was so weird. They started filming the reunion, so it should be stressful.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I wasn't talking about you guys specifically, just people in general. If it was producer driven, Shannon could have said no. It was just odd all around and to me it was uncomfortable to watch.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
It was uncomfortable to watch. The way that it was aired seemed to indicate that something shady was going on.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
P.S. Who has the presence of mind to videotape an altercation?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
A housewife? Or pretty much anyone on this type of reality tv show! ;)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The cameras had already packed up and gone home.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see the sneak peek of the reunion? Vicki looks to be yelling at Tamra that it was "her" show? I'd really like Vicki to get a Jill Zarin kind of wake up call and have her fired so she could be aware that all of us would be just fine if we never saw her again.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Vicki is deplorable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Vicki (or Kelly) are going anywhere. Meghan is leaving the show to move back to St. Louis, and Shannon, Tamra and Heather run the risk of being axed. Andy is not very happy with Tamra right now.

While the new contracts have not gone out yet, it has been confirmed that the only two coming back as of now are Vicki and Kelly.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
The two that seem the most manipulative and mentally unstable. Perfect. If those two are the only two returning, I won't be watching the OC. Andy's judgment seems to be rules by whether he likes a housewife.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't say they were the only two that were returning. They are the only two that have been confirmed as returning (and we know Meghan is moving back to St. Louis).

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
So happy for Meghan getting out of this mess.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Lexie, why isn't Andy happy with Tamra?