TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through November 04, 2016 users admin

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Maybe its easier if anyone who wants it emails me- my user name at gmail and I will send you the photo of the wiki.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, photos can be tricky to post, esp if the size is too big. Ill email ya TY!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sent it to you Pamy <3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm with y'all... I didn't think Brik's outfit was the worst (especially when you consider the "winning" outfits over the years). Erin's puke shorts were just awful.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought his pants were pretty cool. Liked his top too, just not together.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
He was robbed- Erin should have gone. It was her history that kept her...

Pamy do you want me to send you a resized version of the spoiler to post? I can do that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Meggie, sure but it cant be a tiff file, can you resave as a jpg?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You can't post a picture as spoiler.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh I never knew that!!! TY Jimmer!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Grrr... Erin & Dexter... Poor Cornelius.

I'm hoping Nathalia goes tonight...Hope Man Jong is safe...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Please let Dexter go home....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Love the blue sweater...

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Once again we see the judges raving over some strange looking clothes! The blue group which won the challenge, had a very odd looking skirt that seriously looked as if it was cut by Mr. Magoo! But they loved it!
So nice to see Tim use his cancellation of a person sent out and saved them! Does he only get to do this once?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Love Mon Jing's act of getting Cornelius away from Dexter... I would love to see Erin leave... but that's not going to happen tonight... Hope Dexter leaves.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dexter has a bad attitude. At least Erin hugged Cornelius in the end.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
CRAP!!!! Cornelius is out!!!! I'm hope Erin and Dexter are gone sooner rather than later...

Tim used his save on Cornelius!!! The look on Erin & Dexter's faces...

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Erin or Dexter did not help Cornelius. I did not like Cornelius in the beginning, but he has really toned it down. Even Nathalia got her stuff together and started working with Mah Jing.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey... No kidding!!! In one breathe they are critizing the pleated skirt because it's high-low... Then 2 min. later Roberi's mangled skirt comes out and they rave about it!?!?!?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Well the spoiler- which had shown on Wikipedia, was wrong! How funny- someone must have been playing with us!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, the judges are insane, who in the world would ever wear that awful blue plaid skirt. It just looked like the ran out of time and threw some fabrics together.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I really disliked that skirt also, however, the blue team was my favorite.

I did not like the red team, largely because I do not like to color red and there was way too much red. I think we have seen Dexter's look before. The impression of Dexter and Erin being selfish and lazy while Cornelius worked was certainly given.

I am not sure why Tim used his save. Was it that he honestly thinks Cornelius has talent or was it a bit of a pity save as his team was against him and all buddy buddy with each other?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It doesn't matter to me, I think one other time Tim used his save based on pity instead of talent. Hopefully he will turn out something really special next time.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind that the blue team won but it appeared to me a lot of the edges in their work were not trimmed or hemmed. Did anyone else notice that. It bugs me when the judges don't point out finishing issues like that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought the leather/plaid skirt's edges were unfinished, but wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or not. I really liked Laurence's look but only a tall thin person (someone like Laurence) would be able to pull off that short little jacket. Having said that, I just love her casual elegant style.

I think Roberi's skirt got a positive nod because it was "editorial" and would photograph well in Nina's magazine.

I was so glad the neutral team won the street challenge (although I still wasn't a fan of Mah Jing's dress - I detested the belt and thought it was too big on the model).

Erin and Dexter were like two little school children last night playing hookey. The two of them together aren't very nice people - they might be okay separately but together they really do become (in Tim's words) mean girls.

Dexter's face after Tim used his save on Cornelius was priceless. He looked like he sucked a lemon!