TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 18, 2016 users admin

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Re: Shannon
They said they're 'downsizing'...there's rumors about finances, etc but she's rebutted that everything is fine, it's all about the size, etc.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Wow, once again I'm left thinking Kelly is crazy. She leaves her husband at the store because he disappears while she is getting a hot dog? Seriously, maybe she needs to get a leash for him so he can't wander away. Does he not have a phone? My husband and I keep track of each other while shopping with our phones. So she just walks out and leaves him and he has to take an Uber home. How long did he have to look for her before he knew she was gone.
The way she treated him at the party was pretty outrageous. He didn't need her apologizing for him for anything and wandering around the room calling him a drunk. He may have been drunk (it wasn't especially obvious) but his behavior came nowhere close to what we have seen from Kelly. She seems to be an entitled b. If I'm to believe this storyline, they are going to have to catch better footage of him than that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So agree, Chieko, I think she has some sort of mental illness that needs to be diagnosed and treated.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Kelly bashes her husband every chance she gets, but I have yet to see him act like the monster she claims he is. I think she is the one with the problem.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Yes Dipo..she has severe narcissistic personality disorder- the exact thing she claims he was diagnosed with. So far SHE is the one that shines so brightly as a narcissist. Her picking and picking on him, then acts like she is the victim. She seethes such anger towards him. That video of her getting drunk was interesting, too. She accuses him of everything she does. That is my sister and my mom. They think everyone thinks like they do. So twisted. Kelley will turn on all of them at some point. I hope Bravo doesn't bring her back.

I also find it interesting that she said she was a multi-millionaire. So far I have seen them put slip covers on their furniture..paint the garage themselves, and they go to Costco. I think maybe their house is worth a few million, and that's where she's getting the "multi-Millionaire" from.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have these people ever taken a clue and realized that they always fight in drunken stupors, LOL?

Maybe they shouldn't drink so much, they aren't young chickens any more, and Kelly should just stop drinking all together. Better her marriage would be a lot better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Kelly is a multi-millionaire, but her husband Michael is. He was the President and CEO of LeapFrog . Before the company was sold, Michael earned a salary and bonus of $1 million per year. He got a very lucrative buy-out - and he is reportedly worth about $9 million (which seems a little low to me).

I'm wondering if these two have some sort of pre-nup and that's why Kelly is staying with him.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The big question is why is he staying with Kelly?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Tamara seemed to me to be (fake) hyperventilating because she hit Kelly and not because of what Kelly said.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, that too... But if there's no pre-nup, he may not want to hand half of everything over to her. If there's an air-tight pre-nup, she may not want to leave.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Im dreaming of going to Ireland so I really was watching for clues. The hotel is a Marriott property, power something- I found a yarn store nearby! The one suite was listed at $3500 a night for the dates I put in...

The fight, I still think
Kelly believes she has to cause drama to stay on the show, but she never knows when she crosses the line, I mean really the hitting the nose "joke".

Wonder what next week will bring, and I wonder if Kelly watched this episode as she was claiming liar, they were showing footage of her doing exactly that...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh that's right I forgot her weird "compliment" (airing on Yom Kippur of all coincidences)

Quote:
Then, as usual, Heather tried to take charge and confront me. In all my dealings with Heather she never seems to get my humor. When I said that I thought Heather would have a better sense of humor because she’s Jewish, it was because my frame of reference at the time was my Jewish family and friends (all of who have a great sense of humor), and the multitude of famous Jewish comedians and comedy writers that I love. I am sure I offended Heather and a lot of Jewish viewers and for that I am truly sorry. I meant it was a compliment, not an insult.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/blogs/kelly-dodd/kelly-dodd-the-whole-experience

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, the property is called Powerscourt.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I meant to come in and edit that, bit got distracted

A new-ish passion of mine is knitting, and sure enough there is a Powerscourt Knitting Shop! I so have to go to Ireland!

I guess this HW trip is broken in to 3 parts

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
These women were an embarrassment in Ireland.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
That's what I just came on to say, Cricket. Exactly! I also felt sorry for the other people in these places, having to witness their behavior.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
They are so trashy.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
This was so disturbing.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Did we actually feel bad for Kelley this week? Geesh!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
If someone says they don't care to have a drink, leave them the hell alone!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI: It has been confirmed that this is Meghan's last season on the OC. She is moving back to St. Louis (which makes sense since that is where she and Jim are from and Jim works in St. Louis).

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Kelley is the definition of a "mean drunk". There was no point in what was happening other than creating drama. I wonder if any of the other guests as the Powerscourt hotel heard what was going on. If I'm a guest and this kind of crap is going on, the management better be giving me a free night.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Production was sooooo behind this. The alcohol pushing was just too obvious. They know they will get more ratings and more internet chatter if they create drama. (Production)

Also..nobody put a funnel in Kelley's mouth and force fed her. She could say no. The whole thing was so gross, but I did not feel sorry for Kelley except for her lack of self-control.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Reader..I noticed Heather had a bag from the Temple Pub. If you go to webcams they have one outside of the pub. If we knew when they were filming we would have seen them.
I hope you get to go to Ireland. They have the nicest people in the world. So embarrassing these women caused a storm over there.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Also..watched wwhl and Heather said that Kelley was upset that she missed the night that the girl's danced in the pub, so she had said she wanted to party, that's why Shannon was pushing the drinks. I still think production was behind it all.