TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2016 users admin

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
And Tish, may I ask what happened to make your feelings towards Mr.Lewis?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I understood that Heather NcDonald is Shannon's sister and since I've always liked Heather's humor, I felt that be might why I liked Shannon's dry humor in her first season so much when others didn't.

I haven't watched any of the RH for a few years but I never cared much for Heather D. I never knew she was Jewish because I paid so little attention to her but that would be a plus in my book. Isn't it possible to simply not like some people?

Now Jeff? Refused to watch his show. I don't care what his issues are. The way he treats people is not acceptable to me. I would think he would get along best with the OG blond whose name I have erased from my memory but maybe she wasn't willing to kiss his behind as he expects everyone to do.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, actually for many years I thought they were sisters. I just recently found out that Shannon Beador and Heather McDonald are not sisters, but have been friends for many years. Coincidentally, Heather does have a sister named Shannon, but it isn't Shannon Beador.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the clarification Lexie!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I'm with ya Kappy on not watching Jeff Lewis - I've seen clips of shows and some appearances on Watch What Happens Live and that's more than enough. I'm just not a fan of his negativity.

Here's a link from Vulture wondering about the longevity of Shannon's marriage now that they've renewed their vows - of course, it's partly tongue in cheek so take it with a grain of salt:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/real-housewives-of-orange-county-recap-season-11-episode-8.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Great recap Scotch - my favorite recaps are the snarky ones!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that rollover was really bad, and I am glad they are all right. But you could see something bad happening from a mile away.

I would have wanted to know how much training Tamara had had in driving one of those. You hear about bad accidents all the time.

They are really lucky that more of them weren't hurt.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree that was a really bad accident. I cringed every time they showed it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
How sad Vicki was at hospital alone, but I think of her daughter and all she goes thru with her health, and Vicki seems to be in a world of her own. I just wish they wouldn't make a storyline of Meghan and Shannon not running to the hospital to be by vickis side. As if Vicki would want Meghan there! But there's drama if they make it a story arc!

And if you don't think Tamra had driving experience. - Heather and Kelly's children were in their own vehicle, driving!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
From their blogs it sounds like Tamra grew up driving dune buggies, etc. Accidents happen - they are all lucky it wasn't worse than it was. Kelly's helmet falling off in the crash was scary. Even she said in her blog that it was stupid/silly to not have it tightened down better.

I wish Meghan or Shannon had went to the hospital to help Vicki - but why couldn't Heather or Kelly left the campground to do that as well? Heather had a camper, there were other vehicles - heck, Heather could have had a driver there within an hour to take her to the hospital. Why are they upset that Vicki went home without her purse, shoes, clothes, etc? (see the blogs for more).

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/blogs/tamra-judge/tamra-judge-in-my-mind-i-was-more

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright, I don't think Meghan and Shannon should have been asked to go to the hospital for Vicki. They have been very clear they are not her friend.

But I don't understand why Heather/Kelly didn't go be with her, there are many ways they could have gotten over to the hospital if they were that concerned.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kelly told Tamras mom she unbuckled her helmet because she felt it was "claustrophobic". I watched it twice, she may have loosened it, but sh was lucky she didn't unbuckle her seat belt

Also I heard Heather scream, "cameras down". That made me chuckle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear I don't get whey these people think everyone should always get along, it is ok to not be friends with everyone.

And what is it with Shannon, you can't have movers pack your stuff, are you insane.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And why would your kids play in a club? So weird, and only one song. I find the whole Shannon/Dave/kids thing so odd, and now they add the Mom. Such a weird, dysfunctional family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Tamara what did you think would happen when you told Shannon about Mom's comment about the affair. She just loves to make controversy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I felt that Meghan took the brunt of the not visiting Vicki episode. Shannon was not innocent and her husband David was rather rude. Meghan's husband Jim didn't want anything to do with visiting Vicki either.

I just don't think it all Meghan's fault.

I still can't stand Shannon. She is just off her whatever. Very shrill and makes the people around her unhappy.

Very dysfunctional family, Dipo. What do the girls hear @ home...I have to wonder.

Not liking Brianna @ all. She's constantly bashing her mother. Where would she be right now without her? I have a feeling her marriage isn't going that smoothly and now with her husband out of the military, it won't get any easier. Brianna is not happy, but bashing her mother isn't going to make her happy.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Cricket I agree with you about Brianna. I don't think she will ever like anyone her mom dates.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"I'm not saying I've ever had a happy ending with a massage, but if the gift is there, you obviously accept it."

Seriously, Vicki?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Michael Dodds is getting a really ambiguous editing. We see Kelly complaining about him all of the time but we never see him doing anything wrong. She accuses him of being a narcissist yet she fits the profile very closely herself. She complains he did nothing for their anniversary but yet doesn't say what she did for him, if she made any plans, did she ask to have dinner or go away and he refused or did she expect he was to do it all.

He seems to be the bread winner but is apparently fine with her mother and brother living with them. He is a retire COO and reportedly very wealthy but I'm not sure what she brings to the table. I think his money has gone to her head and she thinks she is quite a bit more of a "catch" than she really is.

Then there is this.....

Kelly out drunk and not so charming, but is she ever?

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9x052p0d/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I think you are correct about Kelly.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Chieko, thank you! That encapsulates my thoughts exactly on this situation. Quite frankly she came across a bit shrewish during the garage painting scene. If she's not happy, she should move on. Sad that she would go on tv and expose all of this dysfunction. She should think about her little girl.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
OMG. I don't usually watch/listen pay attention to TMZ but I followed that link above and watched her. What a trip. She's awful. Just awful...

Her comment of "I have my MBA - Married But Available" says a lot. And it's not good.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable, did another HW, come on the show to get divorced? Way weird, for some reason I had thought Kelly had money, and he was a stay at home dad...

But she can be mean

I'm not sure I understand why The Beadors moved. That house did seem like it had everything Shannon wanted, special air, elevators...

Looked like Vicki was doing some reflecting, because she doesn't like being alone, and I smh at her " love tank" phrase!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also couldn't figure out why they were moving.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Why carry on so much about a house you're building unless you're using the program to sell it as an investment? Very cold looking. Very Heather.