TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through November 11, 2015 users admin

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Where did you see this 1jetsfan?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Here's an article from People stating what her lawyer said - that all restitution to be paid by Teresa was decided before she went to prison.

http://www.people.com/article/teresa-giudice-already-made-restitution-deal

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Juicy Joe is getting a spin off tv show with the 4 girls while Tre is in the pokey. Oh joy more Melania <spelling>

I hope this will work off some of their debt.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is only a one episode Juicy special. It won't work off that much debt.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jersey is back on soon, I saw a an ad showing Tre's brother going to see her and kids crying while in the phone with her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's not the RH... it is Juicy's 3-week special on how well he is raising the girls while Tre is in prison. It was supposed to be a one-episode special, but Bravo changed it to three episodes.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
So Caroline has her special spin off - something about Manzo'd and her dd is getting married... I don't watch, but as I was flipping channels I settled on Caroline talking about how nice it is the dd and dad have time alone, its going to be hard for daddy to let is daughter go.. then it pans to daddy giving daughter a gift - a Cartier "Love Bracelet"

(and why am I the only one that ran to google? I guess I'm a LOSER! ) I just clicked and saw the price on google images - $9,000! Holy MOLEY!

So then I went to Cartier's website - and its a $6,300 18K yellow gold, complete with a screwdriver (you lock your "Love" on... or some tradition) and Cartier had different levels, diamonds in it were more $$$ of course!

so that was my WOW moment... I was thinking the Italian "pre wedding trip so the in laws could get to know each other" was expensive wedding expense - I wonder how much the Wedding is going to cost!

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Thinking Bravo paid for allexpenses, trip, wedding, etc.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Thinking Bravo paid for all expenses, trip, wedding, etc.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The theresa show is sad. I feel for the girls.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I feel for them too. Such a hard thing for them to go through.

Teresa's call's home are a little strange. She sure hasn't gotten much smarter while there....lol. The things she says make me just shake my head.

There are still weird feelings between Joe/ Melissa and Juicy/ Tre I think. I don't feel that the past in all nice and neat like they wanted us to think at the end of last season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She hasn't gotten smarter and Joe still can't admit he's done anything wrong.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
It never does Dilly! On the last episode it almost always looks like everyone makes up, but then the reunion happens. I didn't see the end of the last season of RHONJ, but I've seen enough housewives to know how it goes down.

Especially Gia, she probably reads and has her friends talking about it a lot. I still think Joe and Theresa got off too easily, but the children definitely don't deserve this.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately I do t see Tre and joe doing any parenting to prevent the acorns from following in mommy and daddy footsteps. They both still say it wasn't their fault.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Milania is a terror! no one wants to discipline her as she acts even worse. that child will continue to be hell on wheels and it will never be her fault

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for the daughter, I think her name is Gabreilla (sp). She's the one that doesn't look like the rest and is very quiet. She just seems so over powered by Gia, Milania, and the youngest one. I really like her when she manages to get screen time. But they show more of the antics of the ones that are not so well behaved.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It was so weird that the attorney had Tre's journal and was telling Joe what was in the journal. It seems like none of his business. He seems like he is trying to get screen time. Yuk!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The attorney would have read it if he's shopping it around for a book deal. Theresa giudice is no martha Stewart.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
She'll sell 12 books. I'm still waiting for signs of admission of breaking the law. I'm still hearing excuses. Part 2 joe said it was too easy to get loans. However he fails to realize that he got those loans by submitting fraudulent W2's and fraudulent personal income tax returns. Not to mention forging his business partners signature for business loans.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
^This

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
He probably doesn't know what the word fraudulent means

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Plus he probably could not pronounce the word fraudulent......I feel bad for the children and wish that Juicy would be nicer to Joe and Melisa. Next we will see Juicy getting the house ready for Christmas , this should be a great holiday season for them, even though Joe has to go to the pokey soon.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don't really like Joe and Melissa. I find Joe to be fake, and Melissa as well. Joe seems to be trying too hard with Gia, and Gia seems like she's faking politeness cause he's her uncle.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I find Joe and Theresa Guidice fake. They knew they were breaking the law. They are the ones in jail or going. It's no coincident that Melissa hasn't been approved to go see Theresa...Theresa has a say in who can come. Gia reaction is tainted by her parents.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tre most likely does not want Melissa to see her in the pokey........perhaps she thinks that if she is not seen it's not true. Bottom line Tre is probably jealous of Melissa, her beauty and most of all her freedom.