TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through August 25, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching, even though Bethenny makes it unbearable. I'm just not into the one-hour Skinnygirl commercial theme this season.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Bethany bothers me also.
She owns 4 apartments according to Fredrick on million dollar listing.
The poor, poor me when it was Jason who made sure she didn't get conned out of selling the "skinny girl name" when she sold to that liquor company.
Jason prevented that and it was talked about on the business networks when she sold the cocktail part of the business. I saw her on 3 shows the day she sold.
One of the hosts brought up the subject and she deflected on 2 of them but said she retained the name on Bloomberg.
Beth now dates a married man who just separated from his wife.
Ramona alluded to her new man a few episodes ago and their trip to the islands.
I like Carol without Beth.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. I like Bethany but understand how she can get on some people's nerves. I wish she and Jason would not have split up. Had been ever explained why they did?

As far as her dating a separated, rather than divorced man, she is still separated too so they have same status. Wondering if people think separated people should not date<--not being snarky, really wonder. My father did not think I should have dated when I was separated but at the time I thought he was just being old-fashioned. Fast forward several decades :-) and now I am wondering if it is the right thing to do.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think it depends on what is meant by separated. Is the couple "on a break" or is there a divorce pending. Some divorces can take an awfully long time.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Bethany is finally divorced. I think it was WWHL last week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The guy that Bethenny is dating is married to one of her friends of over 20 years. (It could even be 30 years - I can't remember - but it was a really, really long time).

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
As of last week they had not divorced but had come to terms of the divorce. He is in the process of moving out of the apartment and it's up for sale.
Bethenny is currently seeing banker Dennis Shields.
Bethenny and Dennis have been friends for 27 years and she did throw him a birthday party last year with his wife in tow. Bethenny and Dennis' soon-to-be-ex-wife have a long history and that he's had feelings for Bethenny for a long time.
They've been dating since the holidays, it was revealed the couple went on vacation with co-star Carole Radziwill and her boyfriend Adam Kenworthy.
I heard Ramona ask about that vacation with her new BF about 4 episodes ago.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Has it been discussed that Carol's BF was in a plane crash with his father in May this year? I just saw photos of the plane and am surprised they survived.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
No
The filming of this season took place during winter.
We saw the Christmas trees and New Years has occurred. Not sure, but I think filming is usually around 3 or 4 months.
N.Y. might even be a shorter time as the ladies don't like to drag it on.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Of some note, even thought Bethenny has been bleeding all over Manhattan, Colorado and Miami for five months, she didn't have her surgery until May of this year. And as much drama as she had over her hemorrhaging (because she had the worst fibroids anyone on this planet ever had), and her needing a Living Will, blah blah blah, and she could die and Bryn would have to go live with her father, blah blah blah... pictures were posted of her dancing at a bbq she threw in the Hamptons about a week or two after her surgery.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Lexie girl, she certainly did make a "to-do" over it. I am surprised she didn't have the surgery sooner the way she was acting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If she would have had the surgery sooner, she wouldn't have had a story line this season.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's really rare to schedule surgery weeks/months after diagnosis - if it's not critical, it's scheduled. She may have wanted to wait for business or personal reasons, she was managing the issue with doctor's care. She sounded like, on WWHL a month later, she was recovering fine with little to no issues. Good for her.

I found this at Hystersisters

If your doctor is giving you a choice, that means there's no medical reason to do the surgery sooner rather than later. Schedule it at the time that creates the least stress for *you* in terms of preparation.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Roblover,
I presume that the plane crash may be discussed during the After the show airing.
Where they get together and hash things out about the season.
That is filmed the week of the last show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....guess this is on tonight....Zudie ‏@Zudie234 · 2m2 minutes ago  South Carolina, USA
So #Bethany who screeched about #LuAnndeLesseps sleeping with married men is NOW engaged to a married man WTH #RHONY

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Lu is acting like a 14-year-old girl who got asked to her first dance. She really is making a fool of herself over being engaged. On and on and on about being soul mates, trusting each other, blah blah blah when no one is asking her anything. It's kind of embarrassing.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, CLW, she is giddy and foolish acting.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Will Lu still marry this guy after finding out he's already been unfaithful? If so, she is tres desperate.

I'm tired of Dorinda yelling @ Ramona. The gals were asking Ramona about the dates she had with Tom. Ramona was just answering them. For Dorinda to chew her out like that was so wrong.

Dorinda is so jealous of Ramona and couldn't stand it when the girls went their own way because she was left out. She's such a gossip and s*it stirrer. If Jules even notices and comments on it, it's a fact.

I want to see Ramona fight back and stop letting Dorinda verbally abuse her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why is Dorinda so sensitive? LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Dorinda's sensitivity is as much an issue as her drinking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lexie girl.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that thinks the Lu/Tom engagement is just a sham and that they are in on it together. I cannot figure out why they would do this unless it is just to give Lu a storyline and ensure her part in the show. If it is a deal between Lu and Tom to act like they are in love, when they are not, it would explain why Lu was more upset that he was seen kissing another woman in public than what it meant to their relationship.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
And then next season, we can have the breakup!

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
God grant me the strength that if ever I date someone for a few months and their stories don't add up with dating my friends (flag), but I choose to overlook because I am in Love, that after pictures of him making out with another women (RED FLAG) I have the balls to leave--no questions asked and I would not hold it against the person that showed me the pictures.

That is all I can say about that whole episode.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Susieqok, I just cannot imagine the engagement is real. Lu surely has more self-esteem then what she is showing.

Yep, Bbpeach, about having the breakup to be Lu's storyline next year. The so-called-engagement gave her two seasons of story :-)