TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 26, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scotch... the schedule for these events are sent out months in advance so while it may appear that she is only planning a party two days ahead of time, they have been in the planning stages for months. (FYI.. the women are given a calendar of events long before filming starts so when they are "invited" to something - they have known for several months about it).

For whatever reason, NY, OC and BH all use chauffeured cars (NY being a pain in the ass to drive, and OC and BH tend to have some distances between events and their homes and no one wants to watch a HW drive in traffic). Now if you watch the Atlanta version, you never see car services being used and some of those women live an hour away from each other. I have heard (I don't know how true this is, but it does make sense) it is because all of the women in the ATL tend to unapologetically run anywhere from 1-3 hours late for every event.

As for that $40,000 suite LVP and Kyle stayed in... it is possible that Bravo picked up a certain portion of it and LVP and Kyle might have picked up the rest. Or it is possible that Bravo picked up the entire cost because these women only stay in suites and Bravo picks up the cost of these cast trips.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Wow - Lexie...just wow. I can't fathom the money spent. But, it makes sense having a filming schedule in advance so they all know what's going on.

Okay - Kelly Dodd, is she a pot stirrer or what?

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Kelly Dodd seems like she wants the spotlight, she is an odd duck. Her saying she is not in love with her husband, then the inappropriate jokes at her daughters expense. No way is she a nice person, just unhappy and thrives in drama. Hence Bravo loves her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kelly Dodd is a very odd duck... but I have no doubt that Shannon totally set her up.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I agree Susieqok-she loves drama! Kelly set herself up! She started on the attack as soon as she walked in the door of the party. Telling Shannon's husband that he looks like a pedophile was sooooo low. Who does that? Then she says she was just kidding. I've seen people like that. I don't associate with them. She has also been nasty to Shannon a few times before that.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kelly doesn't appear to be very stable in a mental health way. I don't think her outrageous behavior can be blamed on too many adult beverages. She is not a good person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kelly is what I call a mean-spirited person, she makes mean comments and thinks she can pass them off as a joke.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to Kelly, she has proof that Shannon set her up and will bring it to the reunion. I love when they bring paperwork to the reunion.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I am on Shannon side on this, thought Kelly was rude from the start. But I even think Shannon set Kelly up, just the wording was weird when Bravo aired it. Of course editing can do anything they want and make us think something. So that is why my mind is not completely made up yet.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
<-----team Shannon. Kelly is a mean girl no doubt in my mind about that.

How is it possible that I feel a little sorry for Vicki.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
"How is it possible that I feel a little sorry for Vicki." - Lilfair

Because Vicki knows how to play to the camera/storyline and gets help from Bravo with editing so that she actually has a storyline...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thank you Scotchbright. I needed your rational thought. ;)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Bravo aired some kind of retrospective in which producers chimed in... Remember Tamras bachelorette party? Heather running behind camera men and telling producers stopped that. Well, seeing that does make for the case that Shannon, or someone wanting to add drama did set Kelly up.

( it's hard for me to believe Shannon came up with it on her own, I mean she's boring, and still looks a bit...tired. So not an instigator, that's Tamra, Vicki, but who knows?)

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Something is definitely wrong with Kelly. Her face was crimson and she was making no sense. I keep wondering if she might have either an alcohol addiction or drug/alcohol addiction. Half the time, she doesn't even make sense.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Heather was killing me with the fake crying in the limousine.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Heather tweeted that she really was crying. I believe her. Kelly is really in a bad way. I feel sorry for her, she needs help. She was scary!

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Kelly is such a fake, this same "mother" that was so worried over her daughter hearing she was a prostitute is the same mother at the expense of her daughter joked on tv about "tossed salad". She is such a hypocrite. She is all about what will get her tv time

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Such a ridiculous going on. No one said prostitute. Yes she implied she was with him for his money but really talk about making a big todo. And of course Tamara started it. But these ladies blow everything up. how would her daughter hear that? Susie is so right.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I can understand Heather's emotional outburst after the party. She had been traveling, was overtired/stressed and was coming down from the adrenaline high from keeping up with family, etc while she had been gone.

Kelly is ridiculous and in my opinion, a hypocrite. She's pretty low class.

What did you all think of the Shannon's vow renewal surprise? I'm happy David was thoughtful enough to plan something better than last years dinner with the kids at the sports bar, but this seemed a bit awkward for everyone. I think Shannon was happy, but wouldn't you want some input into even a renewal?

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a thoughtful process for them together, Jeff Lewis made me crack up when he said he had to quit his job over all the group text.
I did see the awkwardness, but it was very sweet of him to plan for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I thought it was pretty weird to see Jeff Lewis even there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jeff is very, very good friends with Shannon. The same goes for Jenni. Ironically, he is also good friends with Vicki and Brianna. He socializes a lot with them "off-camera."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that, how did they establish such a good friendship? He doesn't like driving down to Orange county much, LOL

I do know he doesn't like Heather at all, LOL.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Mr Lewis's closeness to Shannon isn't really a surprise as they share a similar obsession--some might call it an addiction that leads to erratic, abusive behavior--to alcohol.

Nor is Mr Lewis's aversion to Heather particularly surprising or interesting. Like many antisemites, he loves to take money from Jews but dislikes socializing with us. He especially dislikes it when we have better aestetics, and can afford those who don't cater to, the neutral riche, his niche market.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, do not quote me, but I think Jeff and Shannon became close through Heather McDonald. They are both very close friends with her. I think he became friends with Vicki and Brianna because of their "Bravolebrity."