TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 23: Archive through August 29, 2016 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Read another online article stating that Derek will be back as a pro this season and Julianne is coming back to judge again.
Also read that Artem is paired with Marcia McCormick.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who is Marcia McCormick?
I don't know who anyone is this season by Lochte and Emma Samms! LOL

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Maureen? Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
damn was hoping Maureen would get a better partner

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terra is such a diva and unpleasant, polarizing..

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
ITA Seamonkey. I would have liked it more if they had Elena on.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Duh! Thanks for the correction, Rupert! I was mixing up my reality and TV memories.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Can anyone beat Derek?

He gets to know his partner so well, to push them, as well as play to their strengths - his choreography is so perfect! He has my respect

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Say what you want about Ryan Lochte, but he sure is easy on the eyes. I seem to remember that Phelps had 2 run-ins with drunk driving.

Yup, I was correct:
BALTIMORE -- Olympic gold medal swimmer Michael Phelps avoided jail time on Friday when a judge placed him on probation for pleading guilty to a drunken driving charge for the second time in 10 years.

This was far worse that what Lochte did in my opinion. I hope he can learn from his drunken lies and turn his life around.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And that makes it ok for Ryan? Because Phelps had problems or because of how he looks?

I guess that is reality, though.. the prettier people are more likely to be forgiven..

I think he is lucky Terra will be les liked..

People did a page on the situation.. did say it sounded like some exaggeration on all sides, including the police in Rio.

Didn't say a thing about DWTS, though.

Guess a guy has to get funding somewhere, to replace what he's losing.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So, that's it. You tarnish your image and you are done? No chance for redemption?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Terra just had a baby Aug.3, just a few weeks ago. She is crazy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No, Annie, I didn't say that. But should he be considered a star while he is still under this cloud with the group that defines his star status?

I hardly think this is the time to put him on a pedestal and reward him with the money they pay the "stars" for this show right now. Does DWTS want to reward the behavior, the lying, and adding to fears and stereotypes about Rio as well.

Surely there are others they were considering for this season who could step in.

Redemption might be a behavior change before he is rewarded. Just IMO, of course.

Or... maybe he is filling their need to hae a villain? Sort of along the lines of Paula Deen?

===========

Wow, I don't know when they start practicing but that soes seem pretty soon for Terra, especially if she had a C Section, which is certainly possible.

Elena would maybe do better but I guess she isn't very typical of Little People and I'd guess the show would like someone with Achondroplasia, which is more common.

She may surprise us and I'm guessing she'll be way too busy trying to learn ballroom dancing and won't have to cause trouble.. different show.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
The huge difference between Phelps and Lochte is Michael Phelps came right out and apologized to everyone and took responsibility for his behavior. Ryan Lochte on the other hand lied (my word) or "over-exaggerated" (his word) about what actually happened.

Sure everyone deserves a second chance, but not after you lie repeatedly. He is an embarassment to the country......just my opinion though.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
An Olympian at the Olympics in a foreign country. Ryan needs to grow up. You don't get a pass for behavior like that at 32 YO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly! Ryan Lochte is 32 years old, not 16 or 17. He should be more of an adult. His behavior was such an embarrassment to his team and his country. I have no respect for him. I guess he'd been in talks with the show before all of this happened, so they were kind of locked in. I hope he goes early.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope Lochte goes early too.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
mentally he's a 16-17 year old... seriously the guy is dumb. I hope he doesn't blow all his money because I don't know how he's going to earn a living once he's done swimming....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I actually kind of like Terra although I do like Elena better.

Lochte needs the show right now. Perhaps he has learned...only time will tell. His imbecilic behavior certainly has cost him a great deal...Phelps had to live and learn, maybe Ryan will too.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I have watched Little Women:LA since it started, I too like Terra.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I think what Lochte did was bad, but unforgivable, no. Hope he learned from it and I wish him well.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Just read that Sasha is 5'2" and Terra is 4'2".

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Bbwatcher. Supposedly his partner is Cheryl, and from what I remember she does not mess around. I think this experience wil be good for him.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Cheryl does not suffer fools lightly. She'll put him in his place and take no guff from him.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I didn't think that Cheryl would be back after the way she spoke about previous partners. I'm glad to see her back, I've always liked her.