TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 20, 2016 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've watched Outdaughtered randomly. Love both parents though and those babies (and their toddler) are adorable...I think the mom has the best attitude - she just kind of laughs about everything even when she's highly stressed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Outdaughtered.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I made a thread for Outdaughtered in Family Reality

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I am binge watching 60 Days In today. What a fascinating show, though I can't imagine why any of them volunteered for this.
Do wish Luvbb would stop in to tell us what Robert is like in real life as his portrayal on this show is not flattering.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
I've never watched 60 Days In, but saw in our local paper (South central Indiana) that at least 5 corrections officers lost their jobs after this aired. Not good!! Link- http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/indiana/2016/05/21/tv-show-sparks-firings-clark-county-jail/84706276/

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I watched 60 Days In and thought it was interesting until I found out most of the moles if not all have been on other reality shows. I thought Zac and Tami gave them the best information and I liked that Isaiah found out where he never wanted to be again. The other ones were pretty useless in my opinion.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Which shows had they been on Lazylu? Zac seemed eerily familiar to me.

I think it's good that people were fired from the prison or felt they needed to resign. It's was obviously there were people there not doing a good job.

I can't wait for season 2 of 60 days in! I wonder if they will try to have a season 3 in another jail. Would be hard for the people working there not to be suspicious now when cameras are around.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I would have to go back and look at 60 Days In on FB or google it again. I remember Tami was on one of those shows that try and stop shoplifters, she was a loss prevention officer and Barb has an agent. I have to go do laundry, I will look later.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Isaiah was the only volunteer inmate who is not known to have appeared on television before this.

Others listed on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60_Days_In#Cast

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It makes sense to me that they were found as contestants because they were already in the "biz". Otherwise, how would you ever find these people? You can't put an ad in the paper. LOL. I haven't seen any of them previously on TV. Still Zach seemed familiar to me, but maybe that's just because he was so real and likable on the show.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I went back and looked at what I found previously. I'm old, can't remember everything. ;) Zac acted on Homicide Hunter, Maryum is a former rapper, stand up comedienne and has been on TV as herself. ( not a reality junkie IMO) Bobert, on Extreme Time Cheater, never heard of it. Tami as a loss prevention officer on Caught Red handed and hasn't been a police officer in years. Jeff and his wife on Relative Race and several Reno TV News episodes of News 4 Forum. Barbara is an extra on TV and the movies and a self published author. Isaiah is the only one that has never been on TV before this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I am laughing so hard. Watching RichKidsofBH, and Branden went to Cabo for his bachelor party. BUT, he wanted a survival course type event. AND most of the other guys are his gay friends who are having a heart attack about this because they came to drink and sit around a pool.

I about died when they were repelling down a cliff, it was hysterical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is so good! They gave one guy a machete and he immediately cut himself because he ran his hand down the sharp side, hahahahahaha.

OMG, I am dying.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I didn't notice someone else had already answered up there.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Anybody watching "Coupled" on Fox or "Single Dad Seeking" on TLC? Neither are real great but it being the summer I tune into them. It beats having to listening to Trump....anything is better!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Watched the first couple of Single Dad Seeking shows. The one guy is cute as a button, with the five year old son but I missed the last episode. Yeah, it's only so-so, Jag.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
The gal that is there with the cute as a button guy has no business being there. She is jealous of his son, doesn't have any interest in being a mother figure.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I like the guy who has 4 kids and his kids like her but she should think twice about taking on soo much. And the guy from Utah is down right loony, I think she's desperate for love but he's not a good catch for anyone.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha...yes, I agree about the Utah guy. His sister is something else...lol.

It was sweet when the one kid said, "I think you should stay with us."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch "Famously Single" yesterday on E. OMG, what a train wreck...wasn't Audrey just on one of those couples boot camp type shows?

And Pauly D as well, I am sure he was on some sort of "fix yourself" show, or maybe I am thinking of one of the other Jersey Shore guys. I never watched that show so don't really know one from the other.

And Brandy is on this show as well. Don't know who the Latina girl is, and I am unfamiliar with the football guy.

But it was pretty much a trainwreck.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Coupled Jag. Thought I'd check it out and was surprised how classy and acoomplished all the women are. Beautiful as well. So different from the type on several other shows.

I hope they find the right guy.

As for Single Dad looking, I have a different take on the guy with the 4 year old son. He says he has to 'constantly' entertain his son and his son will always come first. With that attitude he will never find anyone. I'm on the gal's side on this one. Spoiling/entertaining a 4 year old constantly will get him nowhere but single. That is not good parenting.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
So far loving "Famously Single"

Aubry was on "Marriage Boot Camp" with boyfriend Travis (sufficed to say they are no longer together)

Mike (the "Situation" from Jersey Shore) was also on the same season with Aubry of "Marriage Boot Camp" with girlfriend but I don't think Pauly has been.

I couldn't believe I was cheering Brandy as the voice of reason.

I sure hope the coaches are the 2 people that they treated so inappropriately.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Willwillbee, I am hoping that as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, June 17, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
On Single Dad Looking, Mike (the guy with the son named Mikey) seems to be a really good Dad. The gal paired w/him seems really needy. Also, why does she seem to always dress with her boobies uncovered? She is always dressed like she's trying to get attention. I really don't think she's a good fit for Mike & Mikey.

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I don't think she is genuine at all but I am afraid her sex appeal will pull him down the rabbit hole. Interesting all most all of the relationships fell apart but the one with the four kids might make it if she quits listening to her family.