TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 20, 2016 users admin

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sandra..How sad. He will never have a kinder, loving wife than Yolanda. She treated him like gold.
Like someone said in the comment section-"He's all he ever thinks about."

I have never cared for him. Imagine leaving your spouse while they are sick. He's been married 4 times, and he was her second marriage-we can see who has the problem. I guess she was too sick to baby him. He's a winner!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytea.com/2015/12/01/vicki-gunvalson-launches-new-perfume-v-vicki/

When I first saw it I thought it was a joke...just wow

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Sad to hear about Yolanda's divorce. May sound snarky but when she started going "all natural" at the end of last season I thought.. well, there goes the marriage. I didn't think David would be happy without her being perfection at all times.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
According to TMZ , Tamra, and Vicki were taken to the hospital (air lifted was used in the tmz blurb) after the Polaris RZR they were riding rolled over multiple times -

And it was all caught on tape!

They've both been released I would link the article but couldn't on this ipad

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/04/housewives-atv-crash-tamra-barney-vicki-gunvalson/

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else find it odd and gross, to joke with your young daughter about tossed salad on a TV program for all to see, including people at her school. Just made me not like her at all. just wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did think that was very odd, Susieqok.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I found it odd, but was as equally in the dark as her daughter. I've never heard that particular expression before.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they were drinking alcohol while driving the ATV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jasper, don't google it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol I know what it is now, curiosity why Susie thought ick. Thanks for trying to save me t. I shall crawl back into my little cocoon of naivety!

PS I thought oh Tamara should like her

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
...Followed by the reference to pole dancing. Let her be a kid for a few more years.

And why did she feel the need to insult Shannon the first time she met her?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, July 08, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan is now 5 months pregnant with a girl.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking pompous Shannon this season @ all. Haven't watched for a couple seasons, but wanted to see the new gals. I like how Kelly is trying to get Shannon to tell her how Vicki 'personally' hurt Shannon so very much. Shannon is a ridiculous wackadoodle. Is there anything she isn't afraid of?

Kelly seems to have two sides to her; one very down to earth and the other kind of wild. I thinks she's an interesting addition to the cast since the rest of them all think they are perfect. Perfect fakes is how they act.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is sad how Shannon was able to forgive her husband for his affair, but she can't forgive Vicki about Brooks.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The season seems a bit lame; always griping about Vicki's integrity , I say keep her at arm's length like Heather suggested.Somehow I don't see Tamara as religious...........not buying it. AS for Shannon I just find her a bit off, love looking at her hubby though ! Megan is ok,doesn't do much for me and the new person is alright. I may stop watching. Never was wild about Vicki and her screaming but I do like her house .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe Vicki left her daughter at home alone with two toddlers when she got out of the hospital. What about a nanny/nurse anyone to watch the kids so her daughter could rest.

Pretty unbelievable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1. If Briana couldn't breathe, why didn't she call 911 instead of her Mom, then she could call her Mom after.

2. Did they have someone there to take care of the kids, or do they just drive off and leave them. Oh, I guess the boys were with them.

3. She is so sick, why in the world don't they have some in home help for the kids.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I am curious why there is no in home help too for Briana. I imagine Vcki has hired someone to clean that big house, why not hire someone to help her daughter take care of the little boys during this time? Strange priorities.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
At the time of Brianna's breathing problem and from what Vicki said she was out for lunch with the boys when Brianna called her that's why they were already in the car. Yes she should have called an ambulance and why on earth did Vicki have to call Tamara as she went from car to house to get Brianna? And then of course it became all about Vicki and how Brianna's health is affecting Vicki. geesh that woman.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
And she brings Briana home, the girl can barely function, but Vicky has to run off to work! Just don't get it.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Also, after that long arduous car trip, Brianna is suffering terrible and all we hear is Vicki complaining about her back hurting!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Vicki should change her name to Victim. I feel so badly for Brianna. I am sick of Vicki telling the viewers she bought Brianna and her family a house. She did NOT buy them a house. They have to pay her back when they sell the house in OK. It's just like when Brianna was in school for nursing and had her own apartment, and Vicki shows up with a car for Brianna with a bow on it. Vicki tells Brianna she bought her a car, and then tells her she just has to pay the $500 a month payment. Vicki is a winner.
Vicki chose Brooks over Brianna even after she found out about the terrible things Brooks had said to her daughter.
She leaves Brianna alone (with 2 boys)after coming home twice from the hospital. Mommy dearest.

I will say it now...the new chick...I have no words!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, selective Bravo editing failed to show that Vicki had hired a home health care nurse to help take care of Brianna. Brianna was never left home alone. Vicki talked about this in her blog.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
But home health care nurses are hired for direct patient care, and usually do not spend the day. Who was watching the kids? They needed a child care provider.