TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 16, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now I'm reading Yo is gone (which makes sense given her and Brandi's Tweets)... I guess we will have to wait a couple of weeks to find out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is very confusing... (but this happens every season). What makes it more confusing is when someone is signed to be a HW, is seen filming and by the time the show airs, they have been reduced to a FOTH (that happens almost every season on every RH franchise).

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
If true, who does that leave us? Lisa V, Kyle,Ericka and Rinna? I'd rather have Eileen than Ericka. She is a little over the top for me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are casting at least one new HW. Whether or not she makes the cut we'll see.

Honestly, we never really know who makes the cut until they release the preview trailer. If you watch RH of Dallas, Marie filmed an entire season as a HW, and was reduced to FOTH before the season started. (I think that's why some of the scenes involving Marie don't make sense because they were cut.)

In the OC a couple of years ago, Danielle was also a HW, but she was knocked down to FOTH before the season started.

I do think it is interesting that if Yo is brought back she can't bring up Da Lymez or use it as an excuse for not showing up at cast events. Since filming ended a few months ago, we know she has been to Amsterdam and the South Pacific twice. She's going to have to start showing up and won't be able to claim "lyme brain" as a reason for not attending cast events.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, Andy is fascinated with "Pat_the_Puss." He does not understand why we don't like her. I am absolutely not shocked he is bringing her back

Quite a few of Andy's critics have commented that he doesn't really listen to the fans when it comes to who we want on the shows. There was a poll done after this season about who we wanted to come back and LVP, Kyle, Katherine, Adrienne, Joyce and Camille were at the top, and Yo, Erica, Lisa Rinna and Eileen were at the bottom with 2%. Andy clearly didn't pay attention to that poll.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the insight, Lexie__girl. I'm sort of surprised Eileen wasn't more popular. I liked her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After "Manipulation-Gate and Apology-Gate," the fans were done with Eileen. She was brutally savaged (and rightfully so) on Twitter to the point she deleted and blocked thousands of RH fans over the course of about a month after the reunion aired.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wasn't done with Eileen. I like her. Kathryn could leave, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Eileen committed the ultimate sin, called LVP out on her crap.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks again for the "inside info" Lexie_girl. I agree with you Mamie. It's not that I didn't like Kathryn but would be fine without her, not really miss her at all. Bbpeach, LOL, I imagine you are right. I really like LVP but I like someone calling her out, too. She isn't perfect by far.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I like Eileen and get tired of how LVP is allowed time and time again to whine about how she's treated, but is utterly clueless (or just acts clueless)about how she talks and treats others. Such a double standard, but Andy Cohen is notorious for looking the other way for his favorite housewives.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I got sick of Eileen and Rinna being the apology police. It got really old when they kept screaming at LVP, "Just own it!" And when anybody brought up Rinna's treatment of Kim in the past, she was all, "That's in the past. I've moved on." Pretty hypocritical, I thought.

Also Rinna posted some pretty nasty attacks on LVP fans on Twitter to the point that QVC was concerned it would hurt her sales on their show.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Rinna seems to have some issues with saying things then making excuses for it as well. Eileen just made it clear when LVP pointed a finger at her and said, "we need to be really f***** good" that she wasn't going to shove aside how she felt just because LVP needed to move on. When you don't get an apology and someone keeps asking if you're ok with things to move on and the answer is no, then the person who needs to make the apology needs to be sincere, apologize and mean it. The problem and the arguments that have ensued both on the show and on the boards is that when LVP "apologized" everyone knew she didn't mean a word of it, then couldn't understand when Eileen wouldn't move on from it. What I get tired of is LVP constantly blaming her behavior on being British. She's lived in the U.S. for 25 years, she should know how to apologize and mean it...just isn't that hard.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Agreed NWBlonde, but I don't think LVP is ever sincerely sorry for the things she says. She thinks she's above the others and shouldn't be questioned.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As if we haven't heard enough about it already, Yolanda has "written" a book about her journey with Lyme disease: http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/08/yolanda-foster-writes-book-lyme-disease-shades-costars-title/

Amazing how she was able to "write" this book, while suffering with Lyme brain.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is amazing is iffin she has only had 60% brain capacity for the last five years (which would be like a vegetable in a coma), how can she remember stuff to write in her book?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She captures memories on Instagram

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLZ... Yolanda has now come out today and said she will not be returning to BH!!!

No more journeyin' for us!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You know they dropped her, and she's just saying she "quit" so she can save face. People were tired of her self-serving "story."

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/15/official-yolanda-foster-quits-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is my theory. Yo was fired as reported a few weeks ago. She goes back and begs them to take her back (this happens a lot where HW are "fired" but they "talk their way back on the show"). They agree to take her back but she can't bring up Da Lymez anymore. If she can't talk about Da Lymez, that means she has to show up for EVERY single cast event and trip (because she can't claim Lyme Brain or not having enough spoons), BUT she won't be able to promote her book on the show.

So she quits (even though she was never really back after she got fired).

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I thought they offered her a "Friend of Housewife" role and she balked. whatever. I'm glad shes gone.

Wonder how much of her issues with Lyme were actually related to her leaky silicone implants..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If they offered her FOTH, there are only two people that would film with her and that would be Eileen (who is rumored to be a FOTH this year if she comes back) and Pat-the-Puss. No one else would film with her. The good news is now that Yo is gone, so is Brandi Glanville.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I won't miss her condescending aura. I'd like to pretend this past season was a bad dream. I think all of them were on my last nerve at one point or another.

We'll have Rinna wake up to Harry in the shower ala Pam and Bobby on Dallas way back when.

LR- "Honey I had a dream I went cray-cray."
HH - "Honey, you ARE cray-cray."

The others...

KR- "I had a dream the season wasn't about ME!"
MU- "Unbelievable!" "You're AMAZING!"

ED- "I had a prophetic dream that LVP cannot be trusted."
VVP- "Huh? Hand me the shower gel."

LVP- "I had a HORRIFIC dream that people caught on to my bs."
KT- "Where are the dogs?"

YHF - Opens shower door to find it empty except for a basket of lemons.

Sorry, last one was mean.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl stated:
Wonder how much of her issues with Lyme were actually related to her leaky silicone implants..

I wonder the same...thinking the leaky silicone is responsible for a lot of the problems.

Could that have made her test false positive for Lyme?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Is there even a test for Lyme disease?